Longwood Gardens

Longwood Gardens has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Longwood Gardens?

“Garden has a special place in my heart”

Roberta C.
12/17/19

Everytime I visit this wonderful place I get really great memories and when I met my husband. I hope it keeps the originality it has because it carries such fond memories. If you can please pleaplease just remain original two people in the world will appreaciate you so much. I hope this means the world to you.

robertac105
December 17th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Longwood Gardens staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Longwood Gardens?

Have a question about Longwood Gardens?