Locate-Mobile

Locate-Mobile has a consumer rating of 1.36 stars from 22 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Locate-Mobile also ranks 120th among Mobile Applications sites. The most common issues with Locate-Mobile are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Locate-Mobile?

“I actually located my phone thanks to locate-mobile.info”

James r.
2/1/17

I actually located my phone thanks to locate-mobile.info very easy to use i recommend very fast and easy to use

“SCAM. DO NOT SUBSCRIBE”

Jen A.
9/23/20

@#$& SCAM! This dishonest site will ask you for some cents to try out their services, then suddenly bump up the charge to $30 and get your money without you knowing! Even worse, no service at all will be provided! Now my card details aren't safe anymore! DO NOT SUBSCRIBE! You're better off using Google's free and fast services for locating your web-connected mobile phone.

jena201
September 23rd, 2020
@#$& SCAM!

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE!

samo114
May 27th, 2020
Fake usless website... the positive review are fake. Doesn't work.
I tried severally it's rubbish. Then i tried a fake phone number and country; it couldn't detect it's fake.
It just repeated same lines that make i seem like it's processing info. They either steal your money or steal your time... and still give you surveys.
sallyr133
March 25th, 2020
I thought it said. 50 cents but they charged me $30 the next day. It did not find my phone, it could not locate it and I ended up finding it myself. Total waste of money very disappointed for the $30 charge
kenc369
February 17th, 2020
They charged me $30 dollars ard didn`t locate the phone, eventually located it myself.Don`t waste your money
yurio3
October 18th, 2019
I just lost 30 $ like all you guys. The site was looking super legit, so I though let me give it a try (I wanted to locate an old girlfriend). But when I noticed Russian appearing (words and buttons in Russian) I simply knew I got screwed... BIG TIME!
nicolaw37
September 1st, 2019
This does literally nothing to help. Should be reported as a fake business. DO NOT USE - they basically tell you you should replace your phone.
danw89
August 22nd, 2016
Daughter lost phone. This website seamed like it was legit to help me find it. Paid for the 3 month subscription and NO help whatsoever! All they do is give you info on how you can find your phone for free any other way! I wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing. Do not purchase this - These people should be in JAIL!
davidz30
July 21st, 2016
I subscribed. Have had zero service. Their highlighted address at 18 Northumberland Ave doesn't exist. Am reporting them to the police
kumark11
August 27th, 2016
Totaly Fraud. Dont pay money. You wont get any screen where you need to enter your phone number at-least.
wilsonh11
April 25th, 2016
So anyone found a REAL APP that can locate a mobile?
andrewk74
March 6th, 2016
Despite 3 nearby cell towers, tracker (results in 10 sec.), was 2 miles off. Sent my wife and I on a 3 hour time-wasting wild goose chase. This service (sic), is a total RIP-OFF! GPS triangulation with an old hand-held gps is 3 meters. Andrew Kiesewetter, West Kelowna, B. C., Canada
es921
January 18th, 2016
I was a desperate sucker trying to locate a missing friend. I bought it in haste to track her down but the site does not give you the ability to enter any telephone number into track! I should had looked at the reviews first... sigh.
harryf24
January 31st, 2016
Takes your money by Net Media but you get nothing and any contact ignored.
Google getting money from these folk. Try telling them though.
All doing well for doing nothing except the customer... you!
jasonp57
August 20th, 2015
This website advertises itself on Google with the Heading/Tagline "Trace any mobile number". What it should say is "Trace your own number or a number you have permission to trace" because if you needed to use it to trace a number for someone you didn't want to know you are tracing, you van do it. It's not until halfway down the page that they talk about the estrictions to their service.

Also: they only provide information for other websites -- they don't provide ANY software for the price you pay. It's a scam. I'm trying to get my money back. The testimonials on their site are hand-picked and make no indication that people have complete access to the phones they are tracking.

It is deliberately vague on the Web page and in advertising. Save your money. I don't know if I'll ever get mine back.
nancyd80
May 19th, 2016
I was that desperate to find my phone I thought I would try this app. HUGE SCAM ALERT DO NOT BUY. SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS CRAP SERVICE they call LOCATEMOBILE. INFO WHAT A LOAD OF $#*!. Thats all ive got to say
aliciad31
February 4th, 2016
No contact from company however many times you email. Very frustrating!
greggd6
July 20th, 2016
Why is this website still up when it just takes your money and nothing else.
michaelm378
February 9th, 2016
I want my money back. It does not work?
rafaelp11
March 11th, 2016
Don't get its a waste these guys suck total scammers
hugot8
February 19th, 2016
This is a scam website. DO NOT BUY THE SERVICE. Once you buy all the service does is show you how to activate the location setting THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE PHONE
THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY

Read my review from today... Lynda anymore info please contact me through my review.

By Lynda L.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Locate-Mobile staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Locate-Mobile?

Have a question about Locate-Mobile?