Review of Locate-Mobile

contact@Locate-Mobile.com

16 reviews with 1 star

yurio3
10/18/19
I just lost 30 $ like all you guys. The site was looking super legit, so I though let me give it a try (I wanted to locate an old girlfriend). But when I noticed Russian appearing (words and buttons in Russian) I simply knew I got screwed ... BIG TIME !!!
nicolaw37
9/1/19
This does literally nothing to help. Should be reported as a fake business. DO NOT USE - they basically tell you you should replace your phone.
kumark11
8/27/16
Totaly Fraud. Dont pay money. you wont get any screen where you need to enter your phone number at-least.
danw89
8/22/16
Daughter lost phone. This website seamed like it was legit to help me find it. Paid for the 3 month subscription and NO help whatsoever! All they do is give you info on how you can find your phone for free any other way! I wish I would have read the reviews before purchasing. Do not purchase this - These people should be in JAIL!
davidz30
7/21/16
I subscribed. Have had zero service. Their highlighted address at 18 Northumberland Ave doesn't exist. Am reporting them to the police
greggd6
7/20/16
Why is this website still up when it just takes your money and nothing else.
nancyd80
5/19/16
I was that desperate to find my phone I thought I would try this app. HUGE SCAM ALERT DO NOT BUY.. SAVE YOURSELF FROM THIS CRAP SERVICE they call LOCATEMOBILE . INFO WHAT A LOAD OF $#*!. Thats all ive got to say
wilsonh11
4/25/16
So anyone found a REAL APP that can locate a mobile?
rafaelp11
3/11/16
Don't get its a waste these guys suck total scammers
andrewk74
3/6/16
Despite 3 nearby cell towers, tracker (results in 10 sec.), was 2 miles off. Sent my wife and I on a 3 hour time-wasting wild goose chase. This service (sic), is a total RIP-OFF! GPS triangulation with an old hand-held gps is 3 meters. Andrew Kiesewetter, West Kelowna, B.C., Canada
hugot8
2/19/16
This is a scam website. DO NOT BUY THE SERVICE. Once you buy all the service does is show you how to activate the location setting THAT ARE ALREADY ON THE PHONE
THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY
michaelm378
2/9/16
I want my money back. It does not work?
aliciad31
2/4/16
No contact from company however many times you email.. Very frustrating !
harryf24
1/31/16
Takes your money by Net Media but you get nothing and any contact ignored.
Google getting money from these folk. Try telling them though.
All doing well for doing nothing except the customer....you!
es921
1/18/16
I was a desperate sucker trying to locate a missing friend. I bought it in haste to track her down but the site does not give you the ability to enter any telephone number into track!!! I should had looked at the reviews first . . . sigh.
jasonp57
8/20/15
This website advertises itself on Google with the Heading/Tagline "Trace any mobile number". What it should say is "Trace your own number or a number you have permission to trace" because if you needed to use it to trace a number for someone you didn't want to know you are tracing, you van do it. It's not until halfway down the page that they talk about the estrictions to their service.

Also: they only provide information for other websites -- they don't provide ANY software for the price you pay. It's a scam. I'm trying to get my money back. The testimonials on their site are hand-picked and make no indication that people have complete access to the phones they are tracking.

It is deliberately vague on the Web page and in advertising. Save your money. I don't know if I'll ever get mine back.

Read my review from today...Lynda anymore info please contact me through my review.

By Lynda L.

Questions? Get answers from the Locate-Mobile staff and other customers.

Locate-Mobile?