Review of LJshopping.net

Tel: 5165379655
customercare@ljshopping.net

lourdesm5
10/27/17

Hello I order perfumes, charged on my card, never recived the perfumes and then close the site never had response

omane
12/19/16

I purchased perfumes by around 178 USD but I didn't receive it I requested to refund they said they refunded my money and I will receive it within 1 week now more than 3 months I didn't receive my money..they gave me fake transaction ID and I went to my bank they said there were no refund at all from them now I m sending emails no reply and they blocked me in Facebook chating very bad store my money had stolen by them

barbieq
12/6/16

I ordered Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler in Aug with 2 other perfumes. I still have not received my Angel Perfume. Have tried to call, sent emails and nothing. Also the Post Office states delivered package (which says that i sign for it, and they will not show me my signature, cause I know for a fact that day i was at work) Very bad Customer Service company when buying a product an when not shipped or problem with order , there is no way to speak to anyone. Its better paying a little more then deal with a company thats irresponsible. DO NOT BUY from LJ Shopping

raquelc14
12/4/16

I purchased 2 perfumes & 1 cologne...I received 1 perfume & 1 cologne, but have not received the other perfume...order was placed in Oct 2016....it is Dec.2016 and still have NOT received my ALIEN perfume, but it money was withdrawn from my acct. !!! Now, I'm trying to get ahold of LJ shopping and their website says it's under construction, it's been like that for a GOOD while already. Very disappointed and disgusted with this website! Warning for others wanting to purchase from them, DON'T! !! I was ripped off.

sarahb248
11/22/16

I've made several purchases with them and have never had a problem. The shipping has been fast, the products are great, and everybody in my house is happy. I would use them in the future!

angelh25
8/5/16

I have made several purchases and the prices and products are great...

kishag2
7/15/16

I ordered my perfume on June 20th. I had to email the company after 6 days. Why my order hadn't shipped? Finally I received my order by mail
The packaging was horrible. I could smell the perfume as soon as I opened up the plastic packaging. I contacted the company and sent pics. They issued me a RMA, they reveived their merchandise back, but having a hard time refunding my money or responding to why I haven't received my refund. Luckily I ordered thru paypal and have filed a claim to hopefully stop this company from stealing from customers

annettemaried
7/13/16

I ordered Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler, instead I received toilet which smelled horrible and not the fragrance that I love. The receipt has no phone number, I have emailed several times because you need an RDO number to return. I have not received one reply but instead I have received 100 emails thanking me for my order and listing current sales. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from them. They ship quick however I'm not sure their product is authentic now that I have ordered a S entry I'm familiar with. They are unreachable!!!! I will now contact my credit card company and let them disbute it.

caitlinp7
7/11/16

I placed an order on June 30th for Flowerbomb perfume. A few days go by, I get an email stating the item is on backorder. They had already charged my card (even though according to their policy, they don't charge the card if the item is on back order) and asked if I would like to wait for the product or get a refund. I chose to get a refund and it has now been 11 days and it is pulling teeth to get my money back. I spoke to someone on the phone today who stated "the billing department will take care of it today." No email, no confirmation, no money back. Shady business!

abas5
7/7/16

Fast shipping, great customer service, and great deals. I will buy again from LJshopping.net

chrisz18
6/24/16

Two weeks before my wife birthday I placed order for her favorite perfumes from LJShopping.Week later I contacted LJShopping asking for my order whereabouts. I was told that package is missing and they have to most likely reship package but I should get it in time because is a 2 Day Priority Mail. No, I didnt. Package arrived after her birthday. Just in case any one wonder my order # 645954

charlesh122
6/2/16

Love, love, love LJ SHOPPING!! I have bought so much from them over the past few years!! They ALWAYS, ALWAYS, ALWAYS have THE BEST PRICES!! They have GREAT coupon codes all the time!! I've gotten many high end fragrances at Rock bottom prices. Great product selection, fast shipping and THE BEST prices of any online fragrance stores!!

maia31
6/2/16

Got my order on time as promised. Everything was boxed correctly, overall loved using this website. I'll definitely be back for more!

twylaw1
6/2/16

I am totally pleased with LJ Shopping's prices and the quality of the cologne that I purchased from them. I've been shopping with them for a year and I am totally happy! If my product is not on stock I get a notification when it is available! Thanks LJ Shopping! Not to mention that I always get a great price!

suec61

This is my 2nd time ordering from LJSHOPPING and I have been happy both times

rickb67
5/23/16

My purchase was trouble free and the delivery was super quick. Very happy customer.

angieb28
5/10/16

Excellent prices, fast standard shipping. Great customer service. Would recommend to anyone.

bonniel36
5/10/16

I love this perfume! It smells so soft and feminine. The prices on LJshopping are the best around. This wasn't my first purchase, and certainly won't be my last. All the fragrances are 100% genuine!

johnb600
5/10/16

I love ljshopping for all my cologne and perfume purchases. The prices are unbeatable. I cruise often and found they cannot even compare to ljshoppings prices.Thank you

crystalb44
5/10/16

EXACTLY what I was looking for at a fraction of the cost...shipped to me very quickly.

andrewp98
5/10/16

Great place to by your fragrances! They sell out fast because their prices are great!

traviss28
4/25/16

Ordered Tommy Summer Cologne 2008, but received Tommy Summer Cologne 2007. They won't respond to my emails.

michelled84
4/24/16

Found what I wanted at a good price

sams267
4/21/16

recieved damaged goods

priscillaf5
4/15/16

The best company in the world

Questions? Get answers from the LJshopping.net staff and other customers.

LJshopping.net?