LJshopping.net

LJshopping.net has a consumer rating of 3.51 stars from 51 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LJshopping.net also ranks 19th among Perfume sites.

• Fast shipping, great customer service, and great deals.

• I ordered Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler in Aug with 2 other perfumes.
How would you rate LJshopping.net?

“Excellent Products at Incredible prices - LJ Shopping”

Hilda B.
4/15/16

LJ Shopping is your place to go to get your favorite perfumes and colognes. And the prices are fabulous. The service is excellent as well and your products get to their destination on time. What else can you ask for? By the way you also can take advantage of their special sales and purchases with discounts. I love it and have recommended it to all my friends and family. Thanks for such a great shopping experience LJ Shopping.

“Missing present”

Chris Z.
6/24/16

Two weeks before my wife birthday I placed order for her favorite perfumes from LJShopping.Week later I contacted LJShopping asking for my order whereabouts. I was told that package is missing and they have to most likely reship package but I should get it in time because is a 2 Day Priority Mail. No, I didnt. Package arrived after her birthday. Just in case any one wonder my order # 645954

customer service (5) angel perfume (1)
hildab8
April 15th, 2016
chrisa89
December 8th, 2014
Pretty good prices , especially using coupon code but shipping time is slower than a turtle crawling through molasses. Took them almost a week just to process order and mail it. SLOW SLOW SLOW !!
mariea
March 4th, 2015
Was a little apprehensive about this site, but I had a great experience. I knew that it was going to take a bit for the items to ship, but considering the fantastic prices they offered, I didn't mind at all. My items arrived in about 2 weeks, and all the items were exactly as described, brand new, in their original boxes. I got the perfume I've been wanting for months at almost 65% off. Can't beat that!
Just keep in mind that shipping is going to take a minute. I've read other reviews on this website where people are freaking out that they don't receive their orders within a few days. This is a discount wholesaler site. Proceed accordingly.
Overall I had a fantastic experience and I'd definitely order from this site again.
chrisz18
June 24th, 2016
michelled84
April 24th, 2016
Found what I wanted at a good price
barbieq
December 6th, 2016
I ordered Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler in Aug with 2 other perfumes. I still have not received my Angel Perfume. Have tried to call, sent emails and nothing. Also the Post Office states delivered package (which says that i sign for it, and they will not show me my signature, cause I know for a fact that day i was at work) Very bad Customer Service company when buying a product an when not shipped or problem with order , there is no way to speak to anyone. Its better paying a little more then deal with a company thats irresponsible. DO NOT BUY from LJ Shopping
maia31
June 2nd, 2016
Got my order on time as promised. Everything was boxed correctly, overall loved using this website. I'll definitely be back for more!
xavierr9
November 19th, 2015
I have shopped with LJ for about a year and a half and love their selection. Their deals are unbeatable. Shipping is free. U cannot beat that!
asishp
November 26th, 2015
Great if they reduce handling time

Tip for consumers: Get ready for lil longer handling times. Everything else is very good.

ashleighh1
December 19th, 2015
It was amazing!
markanthonyp
February 8th, 2016
Great prices, easy to order and quick delivery!!. This will not be my last order with LJ Shopping. Thanks
raquelc14
December 4th, 2016
I purchased 2 perfumes & 1 cologne...I received 1 perfume & 1 cologne, but have not received the other perfume...order was placed in Oct 2016....it is Dec.2016 and still have NOT received my ALIEN perfume, but it money was withdrawn from my acct. !!! Now, I'm trying to get ahold of LJ shopping and their website says it's under construction, it's been like that for a GOOD while already. Very disappointed and disgusted with this website! Warning for others wanting to purchase from them, DON'T! !! I was ripped off.
ljs1
October 9th, 2013
here is big and cool collection of wonen's & man's Fragrances, i really like Discount perfumes.
omane
December 19th, 2016
I purchased perfumes by around 178 USD but I didn't receive it I requested to refund they said they refunded my money and I will receive it within 1 week now more than 3 months I didn't receive my money..they gave me fake transaction ID and I went to my bank they said there were no refund at all from them now I m sending emails no reply and they blocked me in Facebook chating very bad store my money had stolen by them
lourdesm5
October 27th, 2017
Hello I order perfumes, charged on my card, never recived the perfumes and then close the site never had response
kishag2
July 15th, 2016
I ordered my perfume on June 20th. I had to email the company after 6 days. Why my order hadn't shipped? Finally I received my order by mail
The packaging was horrible. I could smell the perfume as soon as I opened up the plastic packaging. I contacted the company and sent pics. They issued me a RMA, they reveived their merchandise back, but having a hard time refunding my money or responding to why I haven't received my refund. Luckily I ordered thru paypal and have filed a claim to hopefully stop this company from stealing from customers
richardr112
April 6th, 2016
Dynamite prices stand behind their product if something is wrong they will definitely take care of it what else can I say definitely try it rich Rocco
manzanitag
January 10th, 2016
If I could give a 0 I would! This company is garbage!! I had to hound them to send my order, which they promptly took payment for, and when they did send it only half my order was sent. But that did not stop them from taking the full amount. Called numerous times, over numerous days and finally talked to a representative who said he would send one of the other perfumes that they didn't send, which all of a sudden are back ordered but weren't when I placed my order. Well, turned out that representative was a liar! Didn't send the rest of the order and never emailed me with a tracking number, invoice for it, NOTHING!! And the representative told me to just keep checking the website for availability for my last perfume; what kind of customer service is that?! You know I've paid for it but I have to check your website and call you back so you can send my item! Horrible! Finally after trying to call them for a week straight with no answer I gave up and filed a claim with PayPal and that is the only reason I am getting my money back. I am returning their garbage to them and getting a full refund! Do not buy from this "business" ... And I use that term loosely because they have no professional skills in business management or customer service if you ask me! They post fictitious phone numbers and addresses on their LJSHOPPING.net website that does not match on their PayPal account too!!
laytonm
January 4th, 2016
I ordered a large bottle of Creed's Aventus and Green Irish tweed, love it. Grade A+ top quality real deal here guys. Their stock has been depleted some because of the holidays but as soon as a couple colognes I have my eye on are back in stock, I will be placing another order. This place rocks.
caitlinp7
July 11th, 2016
I placed an order on June 30th for Flowerbomb perfume. A few days go by, I get an email stating the item is on backorder. They had already charged my card (even though according to their policy, they don't charge the card if the item is on back order) and asked if I would like to wait for the product or get a refund. I chose to get a refund and it has now been 11 days and it is pulling teeth to get my money back. I spoke to someone on the phone today who stated "the billing department will take care of it today." No email, no confirmation, no money back. Shady business!
michelleh137
April 15th, 2016
I placed my first order and waited to see - turned out great so I've ordered from them 3 more times. Each order was handled quickly and accurately - great place to do business. I also checked the "alert me" function on a perfume that was out of stock and was emailed a week later saying the item was available !

Tip for consumers: Use the alert me function for out of stock items but there's no approximate date when the items will be restocked. Also make sure you are actually logged into your account when placing orders as it is easy to miss that and have your order not count towards bonus points.

johnb600
May 10th, 2016
I love ljshopping for all my cologne and perfume purchases. The prices are unbeatable. I cruise often and found they cannot even compare to ljshoppings prices.Thank you
twylaw1
June 2nd, 2016
I am totally pleased with LJ Shopping's prices and the quality of the cologne that I purchased from them. I've been shopping with them for a year and I am totally happy! If my product is not on stock I get a notification when it is available! Thanks LJ Shopping! Not to mention that I always get a great price!
annettemaried
July 13th, 2016
I ordered Angel perfume by Thierry Mugler, instead I received toilet which smelled horrible and not the fragrance that I love. The receipt has no phone number, I have emailed several times because you need an RDO number to return. I have not received one reply but instead I have received 100 emails thanking me for my order and listing current sales. This is the 2nd time I have ordered from them. They ship quick however I'm not sure their product is authentic now that I have ordered a S entry I'm familiar with. They are unreachable!!!! I will now contact my credit card company and let them disbute it.
maryo42
December 28th, 2015
Bought a bottle of Intuition was to arrive as a Christmas gift on 12/18. They have had my money since mid December. I STILL HAVE NO PERFUME. I call to check on this and no one answered just get music. Buyer beware.

Questions? Get answers from the LJshopping.net staff and other customers.

Network Solutions - Original domain name registration and reservation services with variety of internet-related business offerings. Quick, dependable and reliable.

luckys2
Lucky S.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LJshopping.net?

Have a question about LJshopping.net?