LiveCards.co.uk

LiveCards.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.57 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LiveCards.co.uk also ranks 273rd among Gaming sites. The most common issues with LiveCards.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate LiveCards.co.uk?

“Codes arrived instantly to my email without problems”

Matias B.
4/13/16

Great website. The prices are fair and they have quite a nice diversity of game codes and subscriptions. Bought my PSN Plus code here, arrived without issues within minutes of paying. No hassle, all good! I would definitely buy my subscriptions and games from here in the future.

“Selling brazil xbox codes in Europe”

Denise s.
11/25/19

Purchased xbox live gold from this company only to discover after the money changed hands that I would need to download an app to block my ip address in order to get the code. Needless to say after spending hours of my time I have no xbox live and I am out of pocket by 40 euro. Stay away from this company if you don't want to throw your money away. I AM SORRY I DIDN'T READ THE REVIEWS ABOUT THIS COMPANY BEFORE I PURCHASED FROM THEM.

denises420
November 25th, 2019
vv40
May 10th, 2020
Lied to me and cancelled my order. They didn't want to provide 2x £20.00 Xbox Gift Card Vouchers @£14.10 each to me after i made the purchase, told me that they are out of stock. Yet the price has been put up to £17.95 and they still seem to be getting the sales according to the sales counter on the page that the product is listed. I queried this and they said that their 'programming team' are working on updating it - this is a lie too because it has nothing to do with programming, to remove/disable a listing they just need to log into the backend of their system put in the SKU/barcode number etc. and select 'disable' (it isn't a programming issue as they pay a different company for a system that already has all the hard work/programming sorted and they just sit their website on top of it which doesn't require any programming). If they had just told the truth and said that it was a pricing mistake on their system, I wouldn't be unhappy about it.

By the way, they pay for a Trustpilot account, so their rating is skewed on there. With trustpilot, they can send out e-mails containing a link to encourage leaving a review. However, customers that are likely to leave a negative review, are not sent the e-mail. This is why on Trustpilot it doesn't always show 'verified' for the negative reviews (unless it was unexpected and they already sent the e-mail to an unhappy customer).
matiasb1
April 13th, 2016

Tip for consumers: Check out their purchasing system like is 3 click long! Super quick and they don't ask you so many questions, name, email, payment option and you get your code directly in your email.

Very convenient and quick.

tomm762
October 28th, 2019
Absolute d0gsh1t. Placed an order, which was instantly put into Suspension and then Cancelled 'upon request' when I'd done no such thing. So now I have to wait several days for a refund (if it even arrives)

I suspect many/all positive reviews on here and similar sites are fake and customer service reps seem to be lying in responses.

Stick to proven sites like SEAGames, G2A and CD-Keys.
stee
March 10th, 2019
Sold me the wrong code. Couldn't refund my money UNTIL the re sell the wrong code to another customer!! Asked why can't they just send me a new code and they are out of stock! Seems they list items they don't have in stock to scam people out of money that they can't refund!
patrickm207
December 2nd, 2017
I bought a copy of Windows 10 Home edition from them. On trying to use the code supplied, I was told that the code had already been used elsewhere. I contacted livecard support, who sent me on a wild goose chase, saying that they had contacted Microsoft and the code was valid and active. They gave me a case ID for this, I contacted microsoft support with this ID, and they told me the ID was for reverting back to Windows 7 and that the code was a one off, non transferrable code that was already in use. I relayed this back to the support, who told me to wait 3 hours, before emailing me telling me to do the exact same thing again with a new fake case ID. At this point I just gave up, this website is clearly a scam as they both made no effort to give me a refund or a working code, and boldly lied to my face repeatedly in their emails.

Avoid at all costs unless you enjoy having your money stolen.
adriang32
June 1st, 2017
So I decided to buy WoW Legion expansion from these guys. After checking the description of the product I've realised it doesn't mention what region the expansion is bound to so I decided to seek some help through the 24/7 Web chat. After a 2 minute chat i was assured that the product was for global use both EU and US (one I was after) so I decided to make the purchase. Surprisingly everything went smooth and I got my key within 10 minutes buy the second I've opened up the website with the key I knew it was the wrong one as it clearly stated EU_de. I decided afterwards to contact the support Web chat where I was AGAIN assured that this is a key for global use. Knowing it wasn't I've asked a manager to take look into this problem. AGAIN same response: 'It can be used for us version of the game'. Since they didn't leave me with much choice I decided to contact Blizzard to prove them wrong but even that didn't help because I've been told to wait for 24hrs to get a response from the manager (was actually thinking they would exchange it for the US cd key i was after.) The next again day I decided to just buy the the EU version of the game and use the key as I didn't want to waste any more time. Went along, bought it, got to cd key activation on the battle.net website and boom INVALID CD KEY! Went back to the support and guess what. I've been refunded without any aknowledgment at all... the person on the other side kept sending me those generated messages that they are sorry etc... and been told I'll have my money in 48hrs which I'm not happy with at all! Basically wasted 2 days of my time, forced me to buy eu version of the game so now I'm left with 2 of them running out of game time... THANK YOU SO MUCH LIVE CARDS. P.s Either make your description clear or don't give false information. Won't use again and I'll make sure non of my friend will use your website either.

Questions? Get answers from the LiveCards.co.uk staff and other customers.

PlayStation Plus, PSN, XB Gift Cards, Gift Cards, Xbox Live Gold, EA Access, PC Key Codes Instantly Delivered via Email. 24/7 Live Chat Customer Support

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiveCards.co.uk?

Have a question about LiveCards.co.uk?