Review of LiveCards.co.uk

LiveCards.co.uk reviews

Tel: +1 877-829-2788

stee
3/10/19

Sold me the wrong code. Couldn't refund my money UNTIL the re sell the wrong code to another customer!! Asked why can't they just send me a new code and they are out of stock! Seems they list items they don't have in stock to scam people out of money that they can't refund!

patrickm207
12/2/17

I bought a copy of Windows 10 Home edition from them. On trying to use the code supplied, I was told that the code had already been used elsewhere. I contacted livecard support, who sent me on a wild goose chase, saying that they had contacted Microsoft and the code was valid and active. They gave me a case ID for this, I contacted microsoft support with this ID, and they told me the ID was for reverting back to Windows 7 and that the code was a one off, non transferrable code that was already in use. I relayed this back to the support, who told me to wait 3 hours, before emailing me telling me to do the exact same thing again with a new fake case ID. At this point I just gave up, this website is clearly a scam as they both made no effort to give me a refund or a working code, and boldly lied to my face repeatedly in their emails.

Avoid at all costs unless you enjoy having your money stolen.

adriang32
6/1/17

So I decided to buy WoW Legion expansion from these guys. After checking the description of the product I've realised it doesn't mention what region the expansion is bound to so I decided to seek some help through the 24/7 Web chat. After a 2 minute chat i was assured that the product was for global use both EU and US (one I was after) so I decided to make the purchase. Surprisingly everything went smooth and I got my key within 10 minutes buy the second I've opened up the website with the key I knew it was the wrong one as it clearly stated EU_de. I decided afterwards to contact the support Web chat where I was AGAIN assured that this is a key for global use. Knowing it wasn't I've asked a manager to take look into this problem. AGAIN same response: 'It can be used for us version of the game'. Since they didn't leave me with much choice I decided to contact Blizzard to prove them wrong but even that didn't help because I've been told to wait for 24hrs to get a response from the manager (was actually thinking they would exchange it for the US cd key i was after.) The next again day I decided to just buy the the EU version of the game and use the key as I didn't want to waste any more time. Went along, bought it, got to cd key activation on the battle.net website and boom INVALID CD KEY! Went back to the support and guess what. I've been refunded without any aknowledgment at all... the person on the other side kept sending me those generated messages that they are sorry etc... and been told I'll have my money in 48hrs which I'm not happy with at all! Basically wasted 2 days of my time, forced me to buy eu version of the game so now I'm left with 2 of them running out of game time... THANK YOU SO MUCH LIVE CARDS. P.s Either make your description clear or don't give false information. Won't use again and I'll make sure non of my friend will use your website either.

matiasb1
4/13/16

Great website. The prices are fair and they have quite a nice diversity of game codes and subscriptions. Bought my PSN Plus code here, arrived without issues within minutes of paying.

No hassle, all good! I would definitely buy my subscriptions and games from here in the future.

Tip for consumers: Check out their purchasing system like is 3 click long! Super quick and they don't ask you so many questions, name, email, payment option and you get your code directly in your email.

Very convenient and quick.

Questions? Get answers from the LiveCards.co.uk staff and other customers.

1 Photo for LiveCards.co.uk