Lisa A. Romano

Lisa A. Romano has a consumer rating of 4.97 stars from 52 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Lisa A. Romano most frequently mention master class, week breakthrough and self help. Lisa A. Romano ranks 4th among Books Other sites.

• The Master Class is a great program guiding you to fulfill things in your life that you truly desire.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Lisa A. Romano?

“Life skills presented in down-to-earth fashion that challenges you to be your best.”

Donna W.
7/25/20

After decades of therapy, hundreds of self-help books, I found Lisa's content. A lightbulb went on and everything began to make sense. The early childhood analysis is crucial to understanding how we perceive and interact in the world. Without fully understanding how we formed the impression of the world in our early childhood, it is nearly impossible to alter those thought patterns as an adult.

master class (15)
donnaw787
July 25th, 2020
lucyp116
July 23rd, 2020
I'm a qualified therapist from the UK and I often recommend Lisa's YouTube channel and writings. She is very knowledgeable about narcissistic abuse, an area that not all therapists are trained in or aware of. Lisa's videos are educational and often victims of narcissistic abuse need education alongside a therapeutic relationship in order to heal. I highly recommend Lisa and her professional and clear descriptions of toxic dynamics and pathways to heal.
cathya143
July 23rd, 2020
I absolutely loved the 12 Week Breakthrough Program and the Master Class. These two programs most definitely worked hand in hand for my personal growth. As I continue to dissect my personal life experiences, I am truly grateful and humbled. My journey with both programs was definitely the missing link that I needed to catapult my life out of generational trauma and have a higher understanding of how present experiences and past trauma held within the mind, body, and soul are deeply intertwined... Stay present friends... We love you Lisa
melissal672
September 13th, 2020
I have gone through the 12 week breakthrough coaching program and Master Class. It is amazing how wonderfully guided to rewrite old childhood negative programming the 12 week program is. There were so many wonderful things about my childhood abuse had drowned out that I was finally able to remember. The Master Class is a great program guiding you to fulfill things in your life that you truly desire. I highly recommend these programs.
davel461
July 23rd, 2020
Lisa's work has really helped me heal from a difficult childhood. Her work helps me overcome powerful and damaging messages that were programmed into me as a child. Anyone wishing to recover from growing up in an alcoholic or dysfunctional environment as a child will benefit from her powerful programmes. I gave done both the 12 week breakthrough class and the masterclass and have benefited greatly from both
jor111
August 2nd, 2020
Lisa's course will bring you through the deep, up over the waves and safely back to shore. She stirs unconscious thought patterns, clears the way for change. By taking a deeper look at ourselves and by acknowledging our feelings we begin to deal with them. You will recognize patterns, get unstuck and awaken to the truth, where all healing resides.
susanas26
July 23rd, 2020
Lisa's work is incredibly transformative. I've been learning from Lisa over the last 6 months and I find the way she teaches so accessible, insightful, loving and useful. I'm a trained therapist and have worked with hundreds of others in this field of work and many do not understand relationship dynamics and the impact of codependency as well as Lisa does. She just gets it.
sarahc926
July 23rd, 2020
I have completed two courses of Lisa A Romano's 12 week Breakthrough Warrior Course and her Master Class. I have spent years stuck and in therapy with no great results. After completing these courses my life has turned around in amazing ways. I have been given so much guidance, love, support through theses courses. Healing process is nothing I ever have experienced and the material in both courses have set me on a life path of freedom and healing from codependency. I can't express enough how grateful I am and how supported I have felt and continuing to feel. Also how after the courses are over you are set up for life to keep learning and growing and using all the tools of the program. I will be eternally grateful for Lisa and all her amazing work for giving me the opportunity to live a life healing and freeing myself from codependency and so much more.
stefanio1
September 18th, 2020
My review is based on: 1. Doing 1:1 coaching with Lisa for 6 months; 2. Taking the 12-week breakthrough program; 3. Taking the MasterClass; 4. Enrolling in the Warrior membership; 5. Watching the youtube videos.

Lisa's programs and work were an "AHA" moment for me, the one Id been seeking my whole adult life. Not only did I finally understand what was driving my emotions and self defeating patterns, but I also began to arm myself with tools to de-program my brain, decrease the trauma response, and move toward hte good things I want in my life. Lisa's work is unique, in that she is not only concerned with helping us understand what is going on with us, but also helping us break free and realize our dreams. This is the only program that has provided me with truly usable tools to retrain my brain.
No self help program or coaching is a silver bullet, it's not a magic pill that you take and move on. If you are expecting that, good luck finding it. I also have a therapist and do other things but I find they all complement Lisa's work, which is my foundation. Lisa has incredible empathy, and interacting with her, having her support, made a huge difference in my life.
I wish you the best in finding what works best for you in growing beyond your self limiting, life limiting programming. For me, Lisa's work has been the most useful and powerful thing I have done. I really connect with how she explains things. I'm so grateful for her.
micheleg221
July 23rd, 2020
Lisa's work is incredibly important and helpful to so many in pain and lost. So many don't understand the emotional and psychological abuse they've been subject to because it's so stealth and insidious. Lisa's you tube channel helped me understand and process and the codependency and narcissistic abuse I was suffering from as well as what role I played in enabling toxic relationships. When I hit rock bottom after leaving my unhealthy marriage I didn't think I would survive the pain was unbearable! I signed up for Lisa A Romano's 12 week class in desperation for relief and what a difference it made! I was able to find me again in a privet FB group supported by Lisa her wonderful moderators and my classmates who were going through many of the same struggles. Knowing that it's not me it's just my program and that I have the ability to change the program is empowering, the support and validation in this community is invaluable! I continued on with the Master Class which is a natural continuation of healing and growth moving forward to create your life! Lisa A Romano has been ranked the #1 most influential person on Digital Journal 6/19/2020. I highly recommend her coaching and if not finding her work, well I would still be where I was and I am in a much better place. Thank you Lisa
naomil59
December 28th, 2020
The 12 weeks coaching program is fabulous!
The course was so helpful, it was fascinating and encouraging.
I felt understood and supported, I felt that love from within and the impact of this beautiful journey with Lisa was profound!
I can't thank you enough.
You are a beautiful light worker and I'm so glad I bumped into your teaching.
Sending love your way.
Namaste lovely
kerriu2
July 23rd, 2020
I totally respect that this program may not be for everyone, but I found it life changing. My peace of mind, health and wellbeing have all vastly improved since taking the program two years ago and I can't recommend it enough.
judithh341
December 15th, 2020
In 2018 I joined the Breakthrough Program with Lisa A Romano after watching lots of You tubes, meditating,
That started to help me in the beginning, which is why I sought out the program.
I had previously been to therapist, pyschiatrists, you name it and may different therapies, nothing showed me more direction, addressed the issues that no therapist would. Getting Better, rather than focusing on the
Muck and Mire of the past. Feel the feelings, process them and most importantly let them go and Say No
To the subconscious programming that permeates our body and our mind.
She is excellent and now I will take the Master class.
The Universe speaks to us and Lisa's on a high vibration, I said yes and I never looked back, it was
The best investment in myself I could make.
Peace and love to all!
tm497
July 29th, 2020
I found Lisa's work approximately two years ago on YouTube. I found Lisa to be incredibly humble and I was impressed with her ability to understand brain science and how that affects our every day life. Lisa's spiritual energy also resonated with me as well. I have experienced professional psychotherapy as well as worked with life coaches in the past.

I have found Lisa's work to be some of the most effective in my life. To be clear, Lisa is a life coach. She does not claim in any way to offer professional psychotherapy or assistance. In fact throughout her material, free or paid, she often recommends that if one is struggling with deeper issues that perhaps professional psychotherapy help would be in order. She humbly discusses her own experience being very positive when she utilized professional help and credits it for some of her own breakthroughs.

The main purpose of Lisa's work is to help one uncover the faulty limiting beliefs systems that are often holding us back from living an authentic, and thus more rewarding life.

Some of Lisa's work such as the 12 Week Breakthrough Course, can be quite an intensive journey. For some it is possible that in the deep dive of self exploration of personality and past experiences, that one may find repressed memories and emotions arising, therefore it may be helpful to have a professional counselor guide you through

Lisa offers course levels for all income and experience. She offers courses of varying lengths and intensity. She offers the ability to take small, inexpensive courses, to "test drive" her work. She even offers quite a bit of free information through her YouTube channel, meditation site and podcast. Last but not least she has written several amazing books that are available on Amazon.

Overall the value that Lisa offers to her students is incredible! Like anything else you get out of it what you put into it. Lisa is not looking to be anyone's guru and she will say herself that she only holds up a light to help one find their own path. For me her guiding light has been invaluable.
josienr
July 23rd, 2020
While I already learned about codependency and narcissistic abuse from the many video's on Youtube, the 12 week breakthrough course connected the dots. I choose Lisa's program because our experiences seemed so similar.
The secret facebook group delivers a safe and supportive environment to discuss personal issues that I never dared to share before. We all have similar stories, so I finally felt understood. Every week you can ask questions that are answered by Lisa in a live stream. I found this very helpful, not only were my own questions answered, I also learned a lot from the other questions and answers. I learned to be less reactive and to deal with emotional triggers much better then I was able to before the course. Obviously I still need to practice the learned skills a lot. You have access to the course for a minimum of 3 years or as long as the program exists, so you can repeat it many times, picking up new nuggets of wisdom every time.
marisaj18
July 23rd, 2020
I've been a student of Lisa's for years. I've spent thousands of dollars in therapy and went to support groups with little progress, but I didn't know where else to get help and support.

I found Lisa on YouTube. I joined Lisa's paid membership site and then invested in her 12 week and master class. Best investment of my life. She uses an interdisciplinary approach to address the issue of codependency. In my opinion, she's the most knowledgeable person about codependency recovery. A lot of therapist have book knowledge, but it takes more than intellect to recover from codependency. Lisa teaches her students HOW TO overcome codependency. She encourage her students if they need more support to get help from a trauma informed counselor. She's not a know it all that says her way is the only right way. She encourages her students in their own journey even if it's not in the same as her personal beliefs and values. She combines science with spirituality for a wholistic approach to healing.
andriad9
August 23rd, 2020
I have just finished Lisa's 12 week breakthrough coaching program. I am very thankful I took the plunge. The course was a lot more difficult than I anticipated because it takes you to your deepest wounds and most difficult emotions, but then helps you to transcend them. I couldn't fully 'complete' the week's worth of work, because each week really represents years or decades of healing, but now I have a wonderful toolkit and roadmap for healing. Lisa really understand the science of the brain as well as of learning, and she has organised the course precisely in the way for us to best learn and address the unconscious programming that underlies all trauma and self hatred. I have a much deeper compassion and understanding of myself now. I am very thankful I took this course.
jenniferb1652
July 23rd, 2020
I honestly don't know why there are these nasty and bad reviews for Lisa Romano. I grew up in a dysfunctional home, with a narcissistic mother and alcoholic step-father. I had no idea how this had really affected me until I had my own children and felt like such crap about myself. I had also kept attracting bullies and NPD people into my life for a while. Anyway, long story short - I'd been through many therapists, self-help books, etc. but it was really Lisa's work that changed me (and my brain really). You can watch youtube videos all day long, but her program includes so much more - well researched, thought out lessons based in science, personal coaching via livestreams and MEDITATIONS. The meditations are a game changer, because they sink into the subconscious. I am a completely different person today then I was 3 years ago and know how to live a fulfilled life. She approaches her work from a scientific and spiritual perspective, and has walked the walk herself. No therapist I've ever gone to has come close - nor have any youtube videos. -Jennifer Bombard
abbyb87
July 26th, 2020
I started following Lisa's You Tube videos and found so much insight and healing. I continued on her website and joined a class which continued the journey.
She has an incredible talent for getting to the heart of the issue. I am so thankful and feel so blessed that she shares her skills with us...
jok87
July 27th, 2020
It's not you, it's your programming!
This is my new mantra and I'm thankful to Lisa A Romano for talking about her journey through her own personal hell, which unconscious behavior manifested, and rising out of the abyss by using skills and strategies she's learned along the way to catch and shift her thoughts. I see in me and my own life, similarities that codependent patterns brought about through my attachment to unavailable men over and over again and the wounded children I was instrumental in raising and passed along generational feelings of unworthiness, unseen-ness and the overall general sense that I am not enough. People I chose to bring close to me and call friends are conditioned to take advantage of me because that's the social contract I force on them to avoid abandonment... it's all connected and Lisa's language and style resonate with me as I traverse my own awakening journey. I'm indebted to her informational videos, books, podcasts, blog, meditations and classes for her unwavering dedication to wake us all up and offer a different perspective on our overall health and happiness as it stems from her research to connect it all... the spiritual, physical, psychological, biological, vibrational, hormonal, chemical, etc, etc! She brings a real-ness to the concept of "codependency" through her focused research, therapy, interpersonal skills, vulnerability to use her own life as an example, and simply being an interesting storyteller. I personally love her personal life examples of showing us (codependents) how to shift our perspectives to see things for what they really are and to use specific skills (with her own personal language) to keep us free from negative and stressful situations (shutty shutty... lifesaver!). She's one of a handful of people I've found on YouTube that shows us that trauma is real and although there may be different levels and extremes of trauma, the effects of an abused and neglected child are lifelong, insidious and depleting nevertheless. The majority (if not all, to one extent or another) of people out in the world are "walking wounded" and are deserving of compassion and peace, especially people that hurt us. The money I spent on the 12 Week Breakthrough Program and the Master Your Own Reality course was well worth it because of the ongoing support from Lisa as well as her moderators... I feel connected to this group of people with similar life experiences and continue to experience "ah-ha" moments right along with everyone else. She puts it all out there personally and lays out the trajectory her life has taken when using skills and strategies to keep the peace as she flourishes and grows! She's the real deal! Thank you, Lisa, for sharing your own journey into finding peace, creating your life journey AND bringing as many of us along as possible, onto the path of living a conscious and deliberate life of happiness and joy.
E Tolle says, "Awakening is irreversible"... Through Lisa's courses, videos, blogs, books, etc, I now realize the profound depths with which the human spirit must heal to find my bliss point.
patricias1528
July 23rd, 2020
Lisa Romano, I believe Has Nailed the Inner Dynamic between the Beliefs and indocrination that perpetuate Suffering in Power in Control Relationships. An old Paradigm of relating that kills off life and does not allow for freedom Joy and expansion. Her message Is so needed especailly living in these unprecedented times... Some Choose to remain in the Faulty thinking pattern the perpetuates and breeds deceit and inauthenticity. Her work and Passion for this conversation Creates the platform for real Transformation on the physical level as well has the spiritual Level. Learning how to Feel good and embrace your loving Divine Self... I believe that many will not embrace because of the great courage and commitment to Leave these addicted relationships and addicted outdated thoughts that are only beliefs that create more bondage and some really enjoy that dynamic without even being aware... So Much Love Here for You Lisa And Your amazing gift of clarity and Wisdom Love Patricia
suet274
July 31st, 2020
I found Lisa about 6 years ago and was struggling with all areas of my life. She has helped open my eyes and know that I am enough no matter what I have been told since a young age.
I have bought all her books and been a Breakthrough Warrior!
Lisa's new book The Codependent Manifesto is tremendous and recommend it to ALL!
angelaa629
July 23rd, 2020
I have watched many of Lisa's videos and have benefitted tremendously from them. I very much appreciate her for incorporating a kind of spirituality I can relate to. I believe that leads to another level of healing.

She clearly states she is a life coach and it seems like some do not get the difference between that and a qualified therapist.

I have not taken her classes because I generally do not do well in a larger group of people online (I have neurological issues). I don't think the prices are horrible and are cheaper than working with a life coach in person who doesn't have firsthand knowledge of the trauma that comes with living with pathological people. Plus you get access to Lisa through her Facebook groups.
deborahr679
September 1st, 2020
I began listening to Lisa Romano's videos On U-Tube in early 2018. Shortly after that, I took her 12 week break through class in March 2018. Then, her Master Class in August of 2018.

Her sharing of experiences and researched knowledge, has truly been a life saver for me! She has a genuine gift, (and when I say gift, I am referring to her having spent the great amount of time and study, to be able to help so many!), of being able to put very complex dynamics in families and relationships where narcissism, scapegoating, and more, exist, into straight forward, relatable and understandable terms!

She has helped me enormously in these areas and in realizing that I've lived my entire life as a codependent! I got so much out of her 12 week break through program. In fact, I have repeated it, and I get more out of it each time I do.

I have also benefited from taking the Master class, which goes hand in hand with the 12 week break through. After searching and listening to some others on these subjects, I am so happy to have found Lisa, and to be able to reap the huge benefit that Lisa's work and her classes have made in my life!
deba72
July 24th, 2020
I love the easy to understand straightforward language. Lisa is passionate about helping you and that is very comforting.
I enjoy the many articles and videos lisa shares allowing you to understand the subject deeper. Thank you for all that you do. Lisa Romano

Just finished the 12 week. Therapy appt. Tomorrow to close up the wounds ripped open in course. Is that a success?

By Marie F.