Review of LightBulbs.com

Tel: 800-948-1063
product_support@lightbulbs.com

thomash472
11/30/18

Ordered a Christmas tree through this company via Amazon. Paid for it only to hear from LightBulbs.com customer service manager several days later that they no longer have the tree in stock. I called their customer service (and note** their CLAIM is they are "Focused onCustomer Service" - totally not true!) only to be insulted by the customer service manager who said their is NOBODY IN THE COMPANY ABOVE HER. I was informed BY LightBulbs.com during my call to them that they take hundreds of orders a year that they can not actually fulfill - ARE YOU KIDDING ME! Excuse after excuse they made, but offered NO CUSTOMER SERVICE, no suggestions - well, I was told I could buy the EXACT SAME TREE I WAS LOOKING FOR ORIGINALLY but I would have to spend $160.00 more because that SAME TREE is available with a string of lights on it.... YES< THAT IS WHAT THEY SAID - SAME TREE & A STRING OF LIGHTS brings the cost up an additional $160.00 MORE! So, my advice to anyone thinking of using this company is to stay away from the rude, condesencing customer service/sales manager and shop somewhere else. *Note - I spent over 90 min on the phone trying to get this resolved so DON'T WAIST YOUR TIME WITH THEIR LIES AND POOR ATTITUDE! Best Note*** After telling AMAZON about this experience they at least offered me a $50 gift card for this horrible transaction AND they have filed a review of this company to possibly remove them from selling with them due to "poor selling practices". I so hope that happens!

gilbertv9
10/18/18

I ordered an artificial philo plant from this place, and it looked incredibly fake. They charged me a 15% restocking fee AND return shipping to return it, which amounted to almost half the cost of the thing. I wrote to customer service and they dismissed me -- clearly they are used to making people angry. Avoid this business.

drewc13
11/27/17

Ok-Be WARY! IF you are thinking about buying wreaths or ANY Holiday kind of Decor PLSE NOTE THAT NONE ARE RETURNABLE!!
I bought expensive wreaths which ended up being to small for my doors AND was told NO SEASONAL
MERCHANDISE CN BE RETURNED... Serioulsy? Who doesnt accept unopen d new purchases in original packaging?? Seasonal or NOT ??!!
#neveragain #donewithlightbulbs.com

samg112
8/4/17

I ordered a product from them they sent me the wrong product and after a bunch of emails back and forth they informed me they don't have the ballasts they sold me. So I had to ship the wrong stuff they sent me back before they would issue me a refund. Giant waist of time and money. Customer service was nice but don't waist your time.

Legit as far as a real company, a scam as far as buying from them only to find out later that they don't have what you purchased and they offer NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

By Thomas H.

Found them through Amazon

By Thomas H.
Questions? Get answers from the LightBulbs.com staff and other customers.

LightBulbs.com?