LiFE Residential

LiFE Residential has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with LiFE Residential are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate LiFE Residential?

“I would rather sleep on the street than deal with them.”

A M.
1/23/19

I advice you to avoid dealing with these agents. They are all friendly and active to reply to you before you rent a property from them. After renting, good luck getting proper replies from them. I had to go through 3 different property managers in my 1 year renting from them. The last property manager was the worst I have ever dealt with in my entire life. She had her email set to automatic out office reply and would never reply back. Her team would never reply to my emails either. I had to call their office multiple times a day for a week to get a reply, even after leaving several messages to call or reply to my emails. This went on for 5 months. After leaving the property, they tried to charge me extra so to pay me less from my security deposit and kept postponing returning my deposit for almost 50 days in which I was forced to make complain to the deposit scheme company to return my deposit. On top of all, they charge you extra fees other than administrative fees. Some of the properties they manage, they force you to use a certain "heating" company in which their fees are ridiculously high. You will end up paying much more especially if you use communal boiler.

am12677
January 23rd, 2019

Almost impossible, most of their numbers online don't work or no one replies. Other than their agents responsible for rent or sale.

By A M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LiFE Residential staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LiFE Residential?

Have a question about LiFE Residential?