Review of LifeProof

Tel: 1-888-533-0735
privacy@lifeproof.com

saml156
12/26/17

I bought this cover for my iPhone 6. I cannot use Square reader with it as it doesn't fit properly and the front of the cover has peeled and coming off now and need to replace it now. I was assured it would last a life time!. It isn't waterproof only scratch resistant. The warranty is only for 30 days only:(

kaylag10
6/18/16

I just got an iPhone 6s. I got a life proof case and dod the water proof test on it and everything. My phone was on maybe a foot of water for 3 minutes....my phone is completely ruined. The life proof company offered to send another case....because I would totally want to put another life proof case on my phone..? It clearly doesn't work.

juliaw44
5/13/16

my phone is water damaged and broken because the case didn't protect it. the company will not help pay for my new phone and said they could only send me a replacement case.

sueb43
10/4/15

I purchased a lifeproof iphone 6 case from an outdoor company in the UK and the charging port cover promptly snapped off. The UK company refused to replace it and said I had to go direct to LifeProof. I was not hopeful at having to call a US customer service number, especially as the case was bought via the third party, but their customer service was AMAZING. The lady I spoke to could not have been more helpful - really lovely and reassuring that she would sort out the issue. I only had to photograph the case and send it through, and they posted a replacement case straight out to me. Fantastic.

hallel
6/29/15

i have had my case for less then a year and it has been terrible. I have sent an email to them about a replacement. and there warranty is only for a year by the time I get my new case it will be a year. They send me three different cases and still never received any of them. I always wanted this case and now I am regretting buying this case because of the company. the case itself is great dropped it many of times and no crack. the company is just terrible.

wendya14
1/2/15

I can't believe the run around i'm getting from lifeproof reps!! I've done what they asked me to 9 times now and still I get emailed to send them a pic is serial number. I've done it!!!! I'm upset that I can't hear nor can be heard from my very expensive case!!!! WISH they would stand by their word and replace this dang thing or refund me I'll gladly give this case back to them!

jamesh138
10/27/14

I've had my Life Proof iPhone case for well over a year and it has served me EXTREMELY well. I've taken it on vacation to use in the water, in the pool, where ever. Well, a few weeks ago I noticed that the rubber lining the perimeter of the phone was starting to peel off. I figured there wasn't much that could be done since the case is coming up on almost 2 years old, but a friend of mine said to reach out anyway that they should replace it. They sure did, all I had to do was take a picture of the case showing the problem and send them an email detailing the issue. I got a brand new case in under 10 days. I was amazed and needless to say pretty grateful, these cases are not cheap, but clearly, totally worth it.

nicholeb4
12/12/13

This company has the worst customer service I have ever dealt with. I should have read more reviews on the company vs. the product. Lesson learned. I ordered this item on 12/2/2013. The website said it ship the next business day. Everytime I've called customer service (which I have 3 times) I've waited on holda minimum of 15 minutes before speaking to anyone. I've had to hang up numerous times because I was unable to wait. Each and everytime the CSRs are polite and try to help but each time I hear 'oh yeah, I see your order is in Dallas, TX and I feel like your case should ship today if not, definitely by tomorrow.' This is a gift and I needed it by the weekend. Each time I've spoken with something its followed by an email stating the nature of my call and that someone will follow up with me very shortly. Needless to say, no one has ever followed up with me. My order status is still pending fullfillment, the same as it did 12/2/2013. I finally called to cancel my order but have no doubt after talking to them that it will eventually ship and I will have to go through the annoyance of returning it and waiting on a refund. I ordered it from Best Buy for $63.99. CHEAPER...and I can pick it up today. Lifeproof is a WASTE OF TIME!!

joyp2
12/5/12

I ordered a headphone adapter ($20) for my daughter on Nov 17th. Received an email on the 20th stating the order was fulfilled. The email included a tracking number but no link to whatever carrier service they use. It's almost 3 weeks later and the item has not been received. The website scrolls a continuous message about "high call volume and technical phone difficulties". If you call the support number it rings "busy". The website directs you to send an email, which triggers a return email stating "your concern has been assigned to a customer care team and someone will contact you asap". Guess what? No one ever contacts you and if you send another email it triggers a new "case" number and promise to contact you. At this point, if I ever receive the item I will consider myself lucky. Either way, I will never order from this website again. This site has worse than poor customer service, they offer no customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the LifeProof staff and other customers.

LifeProof?