Review of lifehacker

Tel: 1465491292
submissions@lifehacker.com

tripm2
8/25/17

I used to like this and even subscribed to the news letter. However, now all it is Political BS and Jerry Springer content. Not sure what happened, but the content is really bad and the info and tips used to be great now it's like they are desperate for articles.

They have been sent to our Spam filters in my company....

caspianak
7/28/16

While Lifehacker.com offers some useful tips on life and relationships, it's a one way street from your screen to your brain. There is no reasonable way to comment on their posts, and even if you do after going through a registration process, your comments will need to be reviewed and approved. Is that why they only have thanks and praises in their comment section?

kaih18
1/14/16

I find this site pretty awesome for the most part. You can find some real life, helpful life hacks. And some are just flat funny and entertaining.

jamesp199
1/12/16

Very nice resource, you can learn a lot from the site, but the interface is a bit confusing.

leons70
10/30/15

Lots of articles on various topics, timely, and interesting! Always great short articles that give me more to read, and original stuff I'd never see elsewhere!

dianeh42
9/8/15

Even thought the info is good, the navigation is difficult... the articles are crowded on the home page and not always interesting and catchy.

joei9
3/30/15

Interesting reads. I don't like how a video ad will pop up out of no where and you have to sit through it until it ends. There are too many ways to advertise that don't hurt the user experience. Do better.

mrl4
8/7/14

I am not a robot like the other reviewers! Need I say more?

jackc57
3/16/14

LIfehacker! You will learn many things here.
You have many options on what are you up to.

brians93
2/20/14

Lifehacker gives you some great idea's and tips to help improve your every day life. obviously not every article is going to apply to you.. but when you find that gem that you didn't think of on your own, it can literally change your life! the internet is a grreat place to get idea's and this is the place to find them

jamieo5
1/26/14

I like this site, lifehacker is really great!

michaeld71
12/13/13

This is a quality site with nothing but the best of information!

stephenb56
7/18/13

brilliant, i actually learn something from this website every single day.

jennyr3
6/21/12

Grwaet site - very recommened to anybody! :D

nathanj5
4/18/12

Lifehacker is amazing. I tell my friends about it all the time. They've got a great approach to tech, GTD (getting things done), and crowdsourcing for the internet-savvy individual. I would highly recommend visiting often.

bobj21
12/31/11

Lifehacker.com is a very diverse site. You will find a variety of subjects, tutorials, videos, and other stuff that you may find in other places, but not in such a collection as this. You can find news and technology also mixed in with walk-throughs and great photos.

There is almost too much to look at. For this reason I don't spend a lot of time on lifehacker, but that doesn't warrant taking away from the rating of the site because of my personal preference of simplicity. Great site all said and done.

REASONS TO USE:
[1] Great variety of material
[2] Constantly updated

REASONS TO LOSE:
None.

omegar
1,508 helpful votes
8/26/11

I will have to agree about this site. The articles and video are amazing and there are so many things to invent on this site. I am really fascinated and interested. There is one invention I have seen where the history channel said it was not possible to invent that some guys who are featured on the site actually invented. I am totally blown away!

kathyh3
8/10/11

This is my new homepage!!! Wow....this is a must for everyone. They have step-by-step instructions for everything from setting up a home network, to blocking cell phone calls, to how to throw a punch, to how to fly first class without paying for it.

Absolutely invaluable website that has topics that no one else covers!

rons14
6/22/11

I find this site to be very interesting and informative. They seem to always find great content that never seems to get boring. So if you want to know more about the Tech world I think Lifehacker.com is probably for you.

garyb17
2/4/11

This is one of the best sites to find out what is happening on the tech front. I always browse first thing in the morning, to get my daily fix of good, in depth tech news, and lifehacker delivers every time.

dylonp
4/25/10

Discovering this website is THE reason I love sitejabber. Found many articles that have completely influenced my life. If you have not had a chance to look at this website I highly recommend you book mark it right now and make it your homepage (assuming you have some technical knowledge of computers). If you have never read wired magazine and buy your audio/video equipment from best buy, then just ignore this review.

eddiel1
12/31/09

I might just make this my homepage for awhile. They have useful tidbits of advice on tech toys and useful info. I found this bit on credit card monitoring very interesting. Pour through the site and you will find something of value. The site could use better organization as it is tough to find the gems.

scotts1
12/30/09

LifeHacker : the name says it all. Hack your life and become more efficient. I won't go into detail on why you should bookmark this site and check it out often, but just use this link and see the best of 2009. really cool $#@! (sitejabber slang)

ronk
9/9/09

POINT YOUR BROWSER HERE: http://lifehacker.com/5602865/whats-the-best-way-to-block-a-number-from-calling-my-cellphone.

You have many options actually. This LifeHacker article addresses a number...one of which will hopefully work for you. Whether advertising or harassment, you can deal with this neo-hassle.

Ever On...
Ron

2 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the lifehacker staff and other customers.

lifehacker?