Review of LetterStream

Scottsdale, AZ 85255-5430
Tel: 1-888-501-5288

joshuahannahc
3/21/19

LetterStream is perfect for anyone needing to send out news letters of any frequency and any amount. This company impressed me with their customer service (thanks Ryan), their passion about their customers' message and needs, and their sharing our concern for reaching our world with the hope of Jesus Christ. LetterStream's world-class online automation framework makes it simple for anytime messages in any format. Their service flexibility enabled using our customized letter requirements in very little time. Their "best in class" automated system architecture (you need to experience it) allows for midnight and weekend finishes--bar none (I've searched long and hard and haven't found anything close). Their final-proof preview, custom tagging/labels, and tracking mechanism for every single letter is simply amazing. And, there is much more to be said: excellent pricing tiers, online historical records, address correction/verification, color/b/w options, and good print quality. Thanks LetterStream!

erwannr2
9/24/14

It does what it's supposed to do, that is, print&mail pdfs. I have had 4 jobs processed through them since July 2014. It's a bit slow (up to a day between payment and mailing), but that's OK. I had tried a similar provider in the US, in March 2014, and my order was not processed until customer support looked into it. Certified mail/2 sheets cost me $7.63 (vs $7.30 for the 'similar provider'). First Class mail/29 sheets cost me $6.21, of which $1.19 for postage. Maybe production (as opposed to mailing) costs could still be 'stream'lined?

Questions? Get answers from the LetterStream staff and other customers.

LetterStream?