Legal Papers Inc. reviews

Tel: 410-823-4444

jacqulineb3
1/14/19
I worked for this company for a short period of time. They did not pay for the work completed and to top it off threatened to sue me for $2500 to reprint the cases that I could not get back to them within the few hours they wanted them back. They then called my references and told them I was "on the run" with all their papers. They are very unprofessional and I would recommend staying away from this company, weather working for them or hiring them! Not good people!
poopsies
1/29/18
You wrote a review for Legal Papers One month ago
1.0 star rating 12/19/2017
A process server by the name of Dotto Mallongo fraudulently completed an Affidavit that he served me in a case. I was actually in another country at the time with no one at my mailing address. Pathetic this company can hire people like this who is willing to commit fraud. Good thing the Courts will delete the judgement in my case. Losers! This company has a bad rep anyway with tons of lawfirms. Let them tell it, Everyone who has something to say about this place is "disgruntled". Pathetic. To no surprise, they also have a low google rating.

Questions? Get answers from the Legal Papers Inc. staff and other customers.

Legal Papers Inc.?