GetDivorcePapers reviews

Tel: 1-855-865-1218
support@getdivorcepapers.com

coreyh78
2/16/19

Exceedingly detailed and thorough. If I would have had this site available in 2004 I would not have had years of custody fights with my ex-wife.

ericf160
2/15/19

Questions were pretty easy to understand. If I did need help someone was always available to answer my questions on the chat room. Very friendly and clear answers.

wendym269
2/15/19

A self-explanatory, easy to use process. I never imagined having to go down this road a 2nd time. The first time was 20-yrs ago, and painfully slow. This time around, with the use of technology, and time management, the process of annulment is moving forward more quickly, than anticipated

joshuam301
2/13/19

Very poor service. My dad purchased this to get his divorce done, and then immediately had a widow maker heart attack that he was lucky to survive, but then while in hospital he was diagnosed with Stage 4 cancer. Since then, I've taken over his affairs as PoA, and am getting everything in order. While trying to get his forms filled out properly (the first time his paperwork was rejected by the court), I found that it wouldn't update to save and download. I contacted my case worker, I called, I did chat...Nobody could get it worked out and get me my proper paperwork. The website legitimately does not work properly. It is a broken service. A tried and true scam.

That's when I started asking for a refund. Because it was after 60 days, they said no refund. I have piles of paper of proof that he was in the hospital near death, and his soon to be ex-wife has the rejection letter but wont answer my calls.

I find it to be a little ridiculous that they couldn't give me the product as they promise it, but then skirt any responsibility and tell you essentially to get lost when it comes time to cash in on the 100% Money Back Guarantee.

I just ponied up and got a payment plan going with a lawyer now to handle it for my dad, so he doesn't have to die married to a woman who was awful to him during his life.

Shame some companies and people have no compassion for fellow humans. This would be one of those companies.

Steer clear. Not kidding. It. Is. A. Scam.

carloss163
1/23/19
• Updated review

My concerns were addressed, and I'm moving forward with their service. While the process is simple, I don't agree with them signing you up for two memberships, and I'm sure most customers would feel the same way. It was unfortunate that the company did not want to help over chat or phone, and a representative had to reach out through my negative review on the site to address my concerns, but figured I would update the review anyway. Thanks.

“Horrible service, steal your money, customer support is useless”
1/16/19
• Previous review

They automatically signed me up for some BS monthly subscription. Not just 1, but 2 services I did not want to be signed up for. I was charged twice, and they refuse to give me a refund. Stay away from this horrible company. Can't even leave negative reviews on their site, go figure.

aracelim8
1/17/19

For the most part, I was able to follow the questionnaire. But to be honest the expense/income section gave me pause. A deeper clarification was needed. But for the nost part, the process went very well.

jaamarahh
1/17/19

I have very little money to afford an annulment or divorce. This service helps me very much to afford this service. We both were hoping this would work out,but our health failed and we were unable to take care of each other. So he went back to Boise where his daughter can take care of him. Our marriage was not copulated. I can barely take care of myself. So we both agreed to separate to be able to have his family take care of him and I will try to take care of myself as long as I can. We care about one another and do not want to be a burden on each other.

nikiab1
12/21/18

I am extremely hahppy with your service. I was married on 11/03/2014 and never lived with him. Moved away and lost track of him so your services will make this is easy as it can possibly be. Thank You

erikac65
12/21/18

This is a very fast and cheap way of getting a divorce for ppl who cant afford expensive laywers.i will recommend this to anyone who will be divorcing.

kevinc534
12/20/18

Do not give them a credit card number! They will charge you a fee for the paperwork, and give you the option to sign up for a bogus/useless monthly service that is in addition to the fee for the paperwork you already paid... even if you select and have PROOF that you did not select the monthly service, they will charge you anyway and REFUSE to provide a refund.

If you absolutely must use their service (because, it is in fact cheaper than hiring a lawyer), use a gift card w/only the amount that is needed for the paperwork. This process of signing you up for a monthly service is fishy and scammy. Go elsewhere or use a gift card if you must.

andreac277
12/6/18

The process was very simple. I would recommend this service to anyone who is looking to hassle free divorce process.

roberta636
12/5/18

Service is terrible for what you pay...they also charged me months after i thought the service was done and offered extremely rude service with no money returned...PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE...THESE GUYS ARE TERRIBLE...SCAM ALERT

Response from Angelina P., GetDivorcePapers Representative
Dear Robert

We apologize for the inconvenience you had. Looks like you forget to cancel your subscription. Please provide us your case number or registered email address so that we can cancel your subscription and refund the funds back in your account.

Regards

GetDivorcePapers
marianneg24
11/6/18

This website has been the most helpful for my situation. Very easy to comprehend and very convenient when living in a separate state from your spouse.

jessicab554
11/4/18

This process seems easy enough. The questions are straightforward, and when I needed clarification, an online representative was with me within moments of my requesting the online chat.

dotb
10/30/18

Total SCAM

I believe these guys are from India as the CSR was. Pay attention to the negative reviews not the positive most likely fake ones.

Wish I had read through a bit more of the reviews before spending $140 for this service but suddenly when an additional $31 popped up on my credit card, I started looking through more and again and again the negative reviews are the same experience. I wonder if the positive reviews are even real.

Anyways while filing out the information it seemed like more work than the official documents I received from the court which was my first suspicion. That paperwork was actually pretty easy to fill out but I wasn't sure so I signed up for this site for an "easier process". FIRST MISTAKE.

There were additional documents that I needed so I asked a CSR about them and they said I had filled out the information in the Interview section. No I didn't, they didn't ask the necessary questions to fill this paperwork out, I also received this from the court so I know that the information they were telling me was 100% incorrect. SECOND MISTAKE.

They also said the paperwork would take 3-10 business days rather than immediate like some of the other services, you dont find this information out until after you pay and after you fill out the paperwork but for $89 they'll do it immediately. THIRD AND FINAL MISTAKE.

Called up and could barely understand the CSR I doubt I'll get the paperwork after reading through some of these one star reviews and am weary that it will even go through. They kept saying if its denied because I didn't have it on legal paper they wouldn't be responsible. The court didn't give me legal paper, but they did give me paperwork where their address was pre-stamped. Total nightmare/headache. I'm out of $170 because I fell for this scam of a web site. For $400-$500 more I could have just hired a lawyer to do the paperwork or for $0 do it myself.

Response from Angelina P., GetDivorcePapers Representative
Dear Dot B.

We are unable to find your information in our database. Kindly provide more information so that we can pull up your records and resolve your issues. Kindly provide us your case number or give us a call at 1-855-865-1218.

Regards

Get Divorce Papers
georgec353
9/20/18

I FEEL THAT THIS SERVICE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY OF THE FEE. I WAS ABLE TO EASILY FILL OUT THE PAPERWORK/

siennac2
9/8/18

This service makes the complicated process of divorce much simpler and easy to accomplish and negates the need to hire a lawyer and pay their ridiculous fees.

tamikaj8
8/29/18

Seems very thorough and will laid out. Was easy to use on a phone or a computer. I switch from a phone to a computer to make it a little easier to read some of the longer fields.

jenniferc565
8/29/18

I think this has made the divorce process extremely easy and simple as it can possibly be and I recommend this site for others filing for divorce

melissah264
8/28/18

I would recommend this site to anyone try to do it on the laptop not a cell phone and be patient and take breaks because its a lot of questions and you need to answer them right .

jamest494
8/28/18

Everything was really easy! I just think there is to many personal questions that really doesnt have anything to to with filing for a divorce .But overall very easy!!

barbaras545
8/21/18

Ms. Roselyn was very helpful. She was patient in answering my questions and helped me get a better understanding of how and when to file my paperwork with the courts. A+
Barbara

antoniob80
8/15/18

I feel like the process is fast and easy, but I am not so sure this process will help get an annulment straightforward questions well laid out Documentation.

byrona17
8/15/18

This process was very easy, and when i chatted they responded immediately. They answered questions promptly, and i wouls recommend this to anyone getting a divorce.

leong44
8/6/18

The tools provided on GDP are very powerful but need some improvement. Marriages outside the United States only document as "Outside U.S."Spouses born outside the United States can be data entered but knowing how is learned by trial and error vs. explained in writing on the website.

Dear John We provide services for an uncontested divorce. #Jane - We do not charge for empty papers. We charge $139.00 because we complete the papers. In your case we are still waiting for your rejection letter so that we can process your refund request but still you are unable to produce your rejection letter.

By Angelina P., GetDivorcePapers Representative

All I have to say is good luck...co. Is a scam

By Jane G.

You don't need to provide your driver's licence if you don't want to . On the forms we need to mention the SSN as well as DL but if you are not comfortable than you can check the box none.

By Angelina P., GetDivorcePapers Representative

Questions? Get answers from the GetDivorcePapers staff and other customers.

6 Photos for GetDivorcePapers