GetDivorcePapers reviews

Tel: 1-855-865-1218
support@getdivorcepapers.com

josephr469
5/10/19

This service is very thorough with questions and information gathered to generate the documents needed for a no fault divorce

kellif23
5/10/19

Getting divorce is a lot of Anxiety...I felt no anxiety with these forms.... i think this way to divorce is perfect!

bobbyt102
5/9/19

This has been an easy process to do. Im glad to be able to use your services to finally get rid of this burden.

destinym22
5/9/19

It is fast and probably easy for a person whom is computer literate, which in not, but the chat option helped walk me

asalm1
5/9/19

Be aware of giving any of your information to these scammers, they will take your money and will tell you that your papers will be done in 30 min, but after you give them all your information they will ask you to pay more if you need your paperwork done.
The review websites they have up are fake, you can't submit a review because they control it.

zakiyas2
5/7/19

This service is wonderful, if you have agreement and are in need of saving money! The staff is very knowledgeable and helpful! The interview is thorough and easy to comprehend. Thank you, GDP for simplifying this ugly process!

brianam24
5/7/19

I appreciate the ease of use o the software as well as the ability to ask questions and get immediate responses and support via your "Live Chat" process.

luisl78
5/6/19

Very fast. Easy to use. For a reasonable price, I would recommend this site to anyone seeking out for a divorce.

cynthias298
5/6/19

So far its been easy to complete at my own pace. Not everytime I logged in did I have all the info needed so yes I felt good knowing I wasnt rushed. Plus they answered my questions back really quick. One last thing I will say is, where else you going to get this service with this price?

seanc237
5/3/19

It was easy to understand, the questions get everything straightened out and was very clear. The interview part was kind of long but it helped understand what was going to happen and let you put what you wantwd to happen. In my opinion it has been good.

mandyb61
5/3/19

I feel more relaxed as I comfortably fill this application. It is pretty straightforward. I would recommend this to anyone going through same situation. It helps take away many headaches.

jamesh1296
5/2/19

This process was very understanding in a difficult situation, this site Get Divorce Papers really helped me through this and made it easy.

matthewp215
4/29/19

Starts off saying 139, then throws in a 8.95 processing fee, then another 30 to print on special paper that courts are more likely to accept. Then you're told it will be 5 to 10 business days, or for another 89 the forms will be ready tomorrow. And the tiny little line that informs you there is no guarantee that the courts will accept any of the forms. Save your money and time. All the forms and instructions for filing you need can be downloaded for free from your governments website. Fill them out, get them notarized (which you still need to do using this service), make the necessary copies (which you will still need to do using this service), take them to the courts and pay to file them (which you will still need to do using this service). Just save yourself a month of waiting and close to $200 to put towards court filing costs, which you will still need to pay using this service.

robertk674
4/22/19

Don't use this company. I got fooled by the pay review websites.
Many other companies that won't essentially steal your money.
Asked for refund and told I wouldn't get it even though I didn't receive the correct product.

katelyns21
4/22/19

GetDivorcepapers is a great way to get the paper work done in a timely manner with out the hassle and the headache. Its easy convenient, less paper work, do it in the comfort of own home.

thomasv119
4/22/19

This website has helped me a alot so far. I would recomend to people going through the same issues. The service is understandable and time effective. It also explains in detail the questions and information needed.

jaronc2
4/20/19

This service has been easy to use, and very helpful when I contacted the help line. I would reccomend this service to anyone in need!

matthewk172
4/19/19

I wish I had known about this service was available a long time ago.This service made things so easy.What a great company.

Thank you so very much.

aaront121
4/18/19

Excellent service. There is always someone on their live chat that can answer any question you might have online. It was a lot of interview questions to answer but hopefully it will be worth it.

annaf165
4/15/19

This is the first review that I have ever written in my life. This company is such a scam. I ended up calling my bank to cancel my card so they can't charge me anymore. The claimed they would give me my refunds back which I haven't gotten after many days. They don't even speak decent English. I couldn't understand a words they said on the phone. They got angry and hung up on me. Such a BAD customer service. They love to charge your money. Their service is suck! Their forms are not good and too old even though I just downloaded a few says ago. The Family Court Service reviewed the forms and said FORMS were TOO OLD. They didn't care to fix their problem which is to fill out new forms. They told me to get a rejection letter to get a refund back. This is totally non-sense. Why would you submit your forms when you already knew they're going to get rejected??? Why did they even start with the OLD FORM from the beginning? AND didn't fix the problem. What kind of business is this? They're not even up to date.
People going through a divorce are facing a difficult time already. If you can't help them to make it a simple process, then don't scam them or making more troubles for them. Life is about helping other people, it's not about charging their cards and take no responsibilities after you got the money.
PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!

mirandac29
3/11/19

The process seems easy to follow and covers everything in detail. I find some repetitiveness in the questions but I am assuming it is necessary.

nelsonr44
3/11/19

During this difficult time trying to start a new chapter of my life, being able to take care of all the legal paperwork from home, on my time, was not only convenient but comforting. I also feel that it was a very efficient process and worth the small amount of money for this to be handled so well.

marce31
2/26/19

Use any other divorce online website these people are shady, non communicative, and don't help what so ever. You pay $130 to do all your paper work on your own.

rachelw204
2/26/19

I had almost pay $1300 to an attorney to represent me concerning filing my divorce drafting the necessary documentations and I happen the Google online divorce and to my surprise I could save a $1000 dollars with this allowing this sight to assist me in filing for divorce.

danielr407
2/21/19

GetDivorcePapers is a great solution to settle your annulment or divorce as fast and easy process. It gives me peace of mind to finally realize my situation and look into a bright future to be happy.

Dear John We provide services for an uncontested divorce. #Jane - We do not charge for empty papers. We charge $139.00 because we complete the papers. In your case we are still waiting for your rejection letter so that we can process your refund request but still you are unable to produce your rejection letter.

By Angelina P., GetDivorcePapers Representative

All I have to say is good luck...co. Is a scam

By Jane G.

You don't need to provide your driver's licence if you don't want to . On the forms we need to mention the SSN as well as DL but if you are not comfortable than you can check the box none.

By Angelina P., GetDivorcePapers Representative

Questions? Get answers from the GetDivorcePapers staff and other customers.

7 Photos for GetDivorcePapers