Led Eagle

Led Eagle has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Led Eagle also ranks 149th among Auto Parts sites.

How would you rate Led Eagle?

“Affordable and long lasting LED headlights with free shipping”

Rob B.
4/1/19

I previously purchased LED headlights from LED EAGLE via Amazon Prime. Overall, I felt their were great quality and easy to install (30 minutes). My first purchase was nearly 2 years ago and they're still going strong. Definitely better than any factory light that came with my Chrysler. Recently, I was looking to purchase a second set for my wife's car. I reached out to their support team via their website to find the right LED kit and they were very prompt and helpful. Would highly recommend anyone purchase from LED EAGLE. They are a Canadian company that ships to anywhere in Canada and the USA. I love supporting local businesses.

robb210
April 1st, 2019

Tip for consumers: If you don't have Amazon Prime, definitely purchase off their website for additional savings!

Questions? Get answers from the Led Eagle staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Led Eagle?

Have a question about Led Eagle?