LeatherDoctorUK.co.uk

LeatherDoctorUK.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LeatherDoctorUK.co.uk also ranks 97th among Auto Accessories sites.

How would you rate LeatherDoctorUK.co.uk?

“Superb service”

Tony J.
5/12/16

Great repair to my Range Rover seat today, called to my home and completed the repairs on my drive, can't thank you enough.

“Never use these guys as we had a dreadful experience...”

Emma T.
6/29/14

Never use these guys as we had a dreadful experience which ended up costing us a lot of money. We paid them £99 to repair two tears in our car PVC. They used the wrong colour dye, which had a gloss finish, not just on the repair but also on the other PVC on the seat as he was trying apparently to blend it in. He said the gloss finish would dye down within 72 hrs which it didn't and to top it all off he got the dye on the fabric of the drivers car seat which we now have to try and remove. They wouldn't give us our money back or help us try and remove the dye and now we have to replace all the PVC which is going to cost a fortune. Please, please don't use them as they obviously don't know what they are doing despite saying Will saying he had been doing this for 13 years. Complete cowboys so stay away.

tonyj39
May 12th, 2016
emmat20
June 29th, 2014

Questions? Get answers from the LeatherDoctorUK.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LeatherDoctorUK.co.uk?

Have a question about LeatherDoctorUK.co.uk?