Latestgreatest.co.uk reviews

SITE CLOSED

tonyp11
11/13/14

hi. I ordered P90x complete home fitness system on Thursday evening and two days later,on Saturday, after reading reviews, decided to E-mail them as I became concerned regarding their contact details,ie;phonecalls are answered by recording and E-mail are returned unanswered.........I'm GLAD TO SAY TODAY WEDNESDAY(6days since ordered, package arrived and looks perfect, except for a few spelling mistakes in nutrition book, but it is printed in china)

teressap
7/22/13

I placed an order on 22 May for dvd's the company was recommended via Amazon. I have yet to receive the dvds although the company were very quixck to debit my account. I am resigned to not receiving my items after numerous e-mails have been ignored. Trading Standards it is then!!!!!!!!!!!!

thomash3
7/19/13

I ordered some Zumba dvd's but at first they did not arrive. Tryed to email them but they did not bother to answer. One week later i recieved the dvd's but they turned out to be fake pirate copyes, and they didnt even work properly.

Latestgreatest.co.uk is piece of $#*! company.

thomasp4
8/1/11

Bought P90X and Insanity DVDs. First of all nothing arrived. I chased up and after 2 weeks cancelled my order but they sent the DVD's anyway. Opened the boxes and both were pirated copies. I contacted Beachbody.com who confirmed my purchases are both pirated DVD's. Not surprising now I have seen the reviews on SiteJabber! Contacted Trading Standards who seem to have known about this company for a while and done nothing about them. Was told to send a letter registered post requesting a refund. Sent the letter to the address on the LatestGreatest site, it was returned a week later! Looked on Companies House and found the business had been wound up a few months ago but they still trade using their registration number on their site (illegal?)
Now contacting my credit card company to get a chargeback dispute raised against MoneyBookers who LatestGreatest use.
In short, these guys are proper crooks who sell pirated copies of DVD's and probably everything else they sell is either fake or not even available.
STAY AWAY!

debbiec4
6/22/11

Absolute rubbish! I ordered Chaleane Extreme, money was debited from my credit card the same day I placed the order. I received an e-mail avising me my order would be processed soon! I'm annoyed they have my money and I (now 2 weeks on) still haven't received my order!! Have e-mailed them to get full refund, but have not heard from them! I think I shall be contacting my credit card company to recover my money! WOULD NOT RECOMMEND LATESTGREATEST.CO.UK I only ordered the dvd's from them because they were cheaper than Amazon...I would rather order from Amazon, pay a bit more and receive my goods within a day or two!

myrar
6/9/11

I ordered core rhythms from this site 3 weeks ago and I haven't received my dvds. After a couple of e-mails and phonecalls which were all unanswered I found all the reviews in this site. I should've searched for reviews before ordering. I'm afraid I won't get my dvds. I hope this site stops operating. Beware of this site!

wills6
2/20/11

The owners of the site operate from 1162 stratford road (office 12). 1162 is a newsagents and office 12 is nothing more than a PO letter box.
Check it out on Google maps. You can actually see the post boxes in the window of the shop
FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD - Avoid

twinkleg
1/18/11

After placing and order with *****@co.uk I came across this site and read all the reviews, woah, Alarm bells started ringing, I tried emailing them through their site, Domain didnt work, Tried ringing them only too get a recorded message each time, I must admit I was in a panic thinking I'd be ripped off..
BUT:...Then came emails too tell me that my order status was processing, then another too say dispatched
My dvd's came the very next day...all within a week off ordering, perfect condition!!!! I was wrong too be so hasty and jumping too conclusions that my experience would be the same as others, Apart from the lack off contact through their site I can't complain about my shopping experience with them.

lauraw5
10/23/10

Ordered some dvds, arrived quickly but are pirate copies! beware do not buy from this site! fake fake fake, you know when people say its cheap so its too good to be true? well this statement couldn't be any more true when it comes to this thief! Will be reporting to Trading standards, Birmingham council and Watchdog, This site will get shut down mark my words and hopefully the dodgy geezer running it prosecuted! If like me you were unfortunate enough not to discover this review site until after your purchase please spread the word like I have done, nobody should be conned out of their hard earned honest cash! no wonder he doesn't trade on the likes or Ebay or use Paypal

lemum
10/7/10

Do not buy from this company; finally received the goods after 6 weeks (5 items) and all are counterfeit. At first glance the goods look ok but on closer inspection they are cheap copies; a set of workout DVDs (boxed, shrink wrapped etc) won't play; all the items lacked the instruction leaflets that should have been inserted; contents aren't as described etc etc I have reported this company to trading standards, please do the same if you have a similar experience. I contacted the company but received no response to my e-mails and their phone number goes straight to answer phone. Don't let them continue to fleece people, report them to trading standardson 08454 040506

missmorningp
10/2/10

Was about to order a DVD until I realised I couldn't pay securely by Paypal. I then checked their returns policy which is ridiculous and the contact details at the bottom of the homepage are so basic it made me double take. Then I googled them and found this site. You lot have stopped me from making the order, so thx. In return I've emailed a consumer mag suggesting they investigate this so called company..!

robins5
9/23/10

i orded the 6 second abs program with dvd and resived nothing i have sent two email's
but resived no answer.

michaelm16
9/17/10

goods arrived three weeks after ordering, Invoice states 6 second abs with DVD as ordered. Product is 6 pack abs with NO DVD. Three emails, unanswered and three phone calls not returned. Site sells FAKES. BEWARE!!!!

milov
8/14/10

they sell cheap, worthless fake products. don't even bother looking at their site.

nigelb1
8/11/10

I ordered a keep fit machine and after waiting 4 weeks with no contact or delivery, I made a successful claim with Visa and had my money refunded.

I only ever use a Credit Card when ordering on-line and this is why. Had I used my Debit Card I would have been robbed of £60!!

No wonder the site doesn't accept PayPal. This individual should be locked up!

E-mails are never responded to and the phone number is always picked up by a machine saying no-one is available.

STAY AWAY!!

barriep
7/23/10

This site is a con dealing in fakes and copies will not answer phone or email,very prompt with email when you order but no go after BEWARE BOGUS SITE

stephenw5
6/11/10

Ordered the England Away Shirt Adult Red 09/11 With Bonus Free Shorts as the site was offering it for less then £30. The communication from this compnay was great, and the delivery cost was very reasonable and they even delivered within two days! HOWEVER........ the shirt is a fake!! DO NOT ORDER THIS no matter how good an offer this sounds. I can tell it is a fake as it does not have the Articulated back panel inserts, the Breathable back body mesh for ventilation, it's just polyester shirt and does not end have an end date for the shirt printed on it.
I will be contacting this company in a hope to obtain a quibble free refund I will and contacting the offical England merchandise people and trading standards to report this.

joannea3
5/25/10

i ordered dvd from this site 1 week ago and im still waiting for it to arrive the money has been taken from my account ?? i have sent 2 emails and a voicemail but no response from them !!! i am waiting till the end of the week and if no contact has been made and no dvd arrives i am getting in touch with trading standards to see if they can help . AVOID AVOID

sarahm4
5/21/10

I wish I had visited this site before placing an order with LatestGreatest.co.uk. No goods received two emails stating when they apparently dispatched the item and no follow up or customer service. Extremely disappointed as I purchased a gift for a friend in Australia.

samanthal4
5/6/10

I ordered a dvd and had no confirmation or delivery details from the company. A week and a half passed and I still had no dvd and no communication, even after I had emailed them several times. HOWEVER, I received my dvd within 14 days and it is in good condition. My reaction was a bit hasty however as the company made no effort to return my emails and then reading all the negative reviews on this site, i jumped to the worst conclusion. Therefore my only negative about latestgreatest is their lack of communication with their customers. Their product arrived on time and in good condition

anitac
4/18/10

Four weeks ago I ordered several items from this website one of these items was faulty I packaged said item and sent it recorded delivery.
I left it a couple of days then emailed them (which they said they promptly reply) and asked for the refund to be paid back into my account two weeks later they never answer the telephone and they have not replied to the email they owe me £49.99 still waiting will not be dealing with this site again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fionab1
4/4/10

I ordered a DVD form this website three weeks ago, they sent an email to say it had been despatched straight after i placed the order. I emailed them back four days later to let them know it hadn't arrived and they promptly replied to assure me it would be with me the next day. Three weeks later I still have no DVD and they have ignored four more emails and a voicemail.

I must now add that a month on from the site saying that they had dispatched the DVD, it has arrived! This was a most unexpected surprise as they did not return any calls or emails!

jamess12
3/24/10

This is one of the worst websites on the WWB! I have never been treated so badly in my entire life on the internet. This company never answers the telephone, always goes on voicemail, which makes me think that although the website looks really good, that it is a one man operation, and he is either never there or is smiling smugly listening to messages and taking automated payments, and sniggering behind his computer! This person rarely replies to emails, SCAMMER springs to mind, if you live in Birmingham, personally I would buy from his premises, but not online - BEWARE, keep your money in your pocked, BECAUSE IN MY OPINION HE WILL, he has no shame, no heart, pure greed springs to mind!

davidm12
3/12/10

Bought a swivel sweeper. Arrived fast but the rechargeable battery stopped charging properly in about 1 week. Now after charging for at least 24hrs it lasts about 2 minutes and it just fell apart last night when removing it from the charger. They don't answer the phone and they don't respond to e-mails. Worst company I have ever bought from on-line. AVOID AVOID AVOID

alit
2/28/10

spent over 150 pounds on buying items,never arrived,some email responce and they blamed it on the courier.Bogus site,Avoid.

It might be time to call your credit card company and beg them for your money back.... I was burned once too and now check reviews before I buy online from a new place.

By Mary T.
Questions? Get answers from the Latestgreatest.co.uk staff and other customers.

Latestgreatest.co.uk?