Lastingmemories4pets reviews

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

terriec10
12/11/18

I am compelled to write a shout-out to Lasting Memories For Pets in DeLand, Florida.

We lost our beloved Pomeranian, Budi, on December 1, 2018. I had no idea how to go about having him cremated since he died at home. It was Saturday night and I knew that we would not be able to take him to the vet for them to send him to a crematorium until Monday. We were distraught and in need of some comforting words before then.

I found Lasting Memories for Pets online and was pleased with the words about pet loss on their website. On Sunday, I called their number expecting to receive an answering machine. I was surprised when a service answered. I received a return call within 10 minutes. My questions were answered in a polite manner and the appropriate sympathy given.

On Monday, we drove Budi to DeLand. Upon entering the Lankford Funeral Home, I was impressed by the décor of the majestic multi-level building. There are many small nooks and rooms for solitude.

When they took Budi from us, it was done with such care and understanding that we were immediately put at ease. Letting him go was one of the hardest things we have ever had to do and yet we were so comfortable with them we handed him over with confidence.

The financial aspect was handled with equal professionalism. We later decided to order an urn. Danielle and I called and emailed several times over the next two days. It was apparent that making sure that the urn and engraving was just as we requested was a priority. She even checked with me regarding the price before ordering something that we could not afford later.

I cannot express how impressed I am with this business. It is difficult to find a place that takes care of us and the animal when a pet dies. It is even more difficult to find one that takes just as much care with a pet as with a person. At Lasting Memories for Pets, they offer all of this and more.

If the service they provide for a pet is anything like that provided as Lankford Funeral Home to people, you will be pleased to have them handle the arrangements for your loved ones, whether pet or person.

Questions? Get answers from the Lastingmemories4pets staff and other customers.

Lastingmemories4pets?