This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Quality Laptop Parts

Quality Laptop Parts has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Quality Laptop Parts also ranks 85th among Computer / Laptop Parts sites. The most common issues with Quality Laptop Parts are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Quality Laptop Parts?

“original quality.”

Vytautas T.
4/1/18

connectors came quickly!! description fully meet!!! thank you very much seller!!!i will buy from them again.

“Chinese thieves”

Mike G.
3/27/18

I ordered a part for my laptop. They got paid instantly. Three days later, the status showed it was awaiting pickup. I sent them several messages through their website. They didn't respond. 5 days after I ordered it, I checked the status again and they cancelled my order. I checked my bank and they didn't refund my money, either. They are in Guangdong, China. BUYER BEWARE! This is one Chinese company not to be trusted! They have poor customer service, slow, and dishonest.

mikeg311
March 27th, 2018
vytautast
April 1st, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Quality Laptop Parts staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Quality Laptop Parts?

Have a question about Quality Laptop Parts?