Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk

Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1.43 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk also ranks 55th among Laptop Batteries sites. The most common issues with Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk?

“Hello everybody!”

Birger R.
2/18/14

Hello everybody! I ordered a battery for my HP DV63011so without having read any reviews about the company (the site looked believable). Got scared when I read about bad experiences. Well, at this moment I cannot complain: within 24hours I got a conforming e-mail (could of course have been sent right away), and now today= within 48 hours I already got the product (brought to my door by TNT). I haven't tried the battery yet, but I am quite satisfied because of fast delivery and low price (battery 29,95, no shipping costs). I live in the south of Finland.

“Battery was faulty and they do not refund!!”

vix h.
3/15/16

After buying a faulty battery that was shipped to me from China not the UK like the site claims, they still will not reply to my emails and you are not able to call them as they do not provide a phone number (not that you would wish to call CHINA!!) The warranty is no good at all as i want to exchange the battery as it was faulty but they just will not communicate with you. I have tried through their contact page and through email to them and they just ignore your messages. AVOID THEM! THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!

vixh
March 15th, 2016
AVOID THEM! THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!
howiep
July 10th, 2016
The shipping is horrible the products are defective, and they will not refund your money, but they will try to get you to pay for shipping to return their trash back to them so they can sell it to another victim.
janb1
1,161 helpful votes
August 5th, 2013
Do not get fooled by the .co.uk - this is a China supplier.

Total lack of company details. Address given in the UK is fake.
dangerousb
December 6th, 2013
Their 'Terms & Conditions' page uses American spelling (Authorization with a 'z') and had a business address as:
eTrade Power Company Ltd
5/F Hong Kong Trade Centre, 161 Des Voeux Road
Central, Hong Kong
staceyb2
March 29th, 2010
i ordered a laptop battery from them over a week ago. I've never receieved a confirmation email and tried to contact them via their 'contact us' page on the website - however, the 'send' button does not respond. Found a phone number on my paypal payment page - tried calling, but was faced with a weird automated voice - so i hold no hope with this either.
PLEASE do not order from this site - you'll simply be waving goodbye to your money!
birgerr
February 18th, 2014
keitha6
May 25th, 2012
I have ordered a battery from this place as well. It was ordered on the 29/04/12 and I chased it up a few days later when the status had not even been changed. They said they have sent it and then changed the status to dispatched. However, they are using a uk web address but the 2nd tacking number is with singpost!!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY they are not that cheap anyway. I found one the same on Amazon for less than half the price afterwards.

UPDATE - The battery has arrived and seems to be okay. It took a number of days past what they stated as the delivery which was supposed to be 6-10 days. The tracking number is a bit of a joke though as you can not actually track it from it as they send it to the equivalent of recorded delivery which only tracks ONCE delivered at the address. Have left the pay pal dispute live though as to give the battery a good test and it will auto close anyway if i do not raise a claim.

I am having the exact same issue with this company at present, although the contact form does seem to be working, I am getting no response. Can anyone give me an update or the outcome of dealing with this company? Thanks

By Mike H.