Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk reviews

howiep
7/10/16
The shipping is horrible the products are defective, and they will not refund your money, but they will try to get you to pay for shipping to return their trash back to them so they can sell it to another victim.
vixh
3/15/16
After buying a faulty battery that was shipped to me from China not the UK like the site claims, they still will not reply to my emails and you are not able to call them as they do not provide a phone number (not that you would wish to call CHINA!!)
The warranty is no good at all as i want to exchange the battery as it was faulty but they just will not communicate with you. I have tried through their contact page and through email to them and they just ignore your messages.
AVOID THEM! THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!
birgerr
2/18/14
Hello everybody! I ordered a battery for my HP DV63011so without having read any reviews about the company (the site looked believable). Got scared when I read about bad experiences. Well, at this moment I cannot complain: within 24hours I got a conforming e-mail (could of course have been sent right away), and now today= within 48 hours I already got the product (brought to my door by TNT). I haven't tried the battery yet, but I am quite satisfied because of fast delivery and low price (battery 29,95, no shipping costs). I live in the south of Finland.
dangerousb
12/6/13
Their 'Terms & Conditions' page uses American spelling (Authorization with a 'z') and had a business address as:
eTrade Power Company Ltd
5/F Hong Kong Trade Centre, 161 Des Voeux Road
Central, Hong Kong
janb1
1,129 helpful votes
8/5/13
Do not get fooled by the .co.uk - this is a China supplier.

Total lack of company details. Address given in the UK is fake.
keitha6
5/25/12
I have ordered a battery from this place as well. It was ordered on the 29/04/12 and I chased it up a few days later when the status had not even been changed. They said they have sent it and then changed the status to dispatched. However, they are using a uk web address but the 2nd tacking number is with singpost!!!! AVOID THIS COMPANY they are not that cheap anyway. I found one the same on Amazon for less than half the price afterwards.

UPDATE - The battery has arrived and seems to be okay. It took a number of days past what they stated as the delivery which was supposed to be 6-10 days. The tracking number is a bit of a joke though as you can not actually track it from it as they send it to the equivalent of recorded delivery which only tracks ONCE delivered at the address. Have left the pay pal dispute live though as to give the battery a good test and it will auto close anyway if i do not raise a claim.
staceyb2
3/29/10
i ordered a laptop battery from them over a week ago. I've never receieved a confirmation email and tried to contact them via their 'contact us' page on the website - however, the 'send' button does not respond. Found a phone number on my paypal payment page - tried calling, but was faced with a weird automated voice - so i hold no hope with this either.
PLEASE do not order from this site - you'll simply be waving goodbye to your money!

Is Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk a scam company? I ordered a laptop battery, but didn't receive any confirmation. I called them with the tel. number provided on the website and met only with answering machine. I quickly googled it, it apprear to be a scam one. Please let me know if you have any experience of buy from this guy.

By Tina L.

Questions? Get answers from the Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

Laptopbatteryshop.co.uk?