LaptopBattery4U.co.uk

LaptopBattery4U.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LaptopBattery4U.co.uk also ranks 37th among Laptop Batteries sites.

How would you rate LaptopBattery4U.co.uk?

“China based company pretending to be UK”

james j.
10/11/17

Ordered a laptop battery from what I thought was a UK based company, battery was expensive and took so long to come I even forgot I had ordered it. Came from China, lasted a week before failure and when I asked for a refund I was instructed to send it back to China for repair. Oh dear. AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

jamesj249
October 11th, 2017
davidf90
November 2nd, 2014
ordered a battery through www.batteries-sales.com and the paypal payment went to this other website. after two weeks I sent an email and they said it was shipped 5 days after my order. To date, it has been two months since I ordered and nothing. I have started a paypal dispute to get my money back. I would not recommend either www.battires-sales.com or www.laptopbattery4u.co.uk.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LaptopBattery4U.co.uk staff and other customers.

Specializing Replacement Laptop Batteries, Shop and Find Cheap Laptop Battery, Discount Laptop Batteries UK, Purchase High Quality Laptop Battery at LaptopBattery4u.co.uk

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LaptopBattery4U.co.uk?

Have a question about LaptopBattery4U.co.uk?