LaptopACAdapters.co.uk

LaptopACAdapters.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LaptopACAdapters.co.uk also ranks 47th among Laptop Batteries sites. The most common issues with LaptopACAdapters.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate LaptopACAdapters.co.uk?

“Con artists and thieves. BUYERS BEWARE!”

Tim T.
6/23/16

Ordered a laptop battery on the 9th of July. Took my money, still waiting for the battery nearly a year later. They never respond to emails, just take your money and send nothing in return. Rubbish company, should be prosecuted. Avoid. If I could give them less than 1 star I would.

timt54
June 23rd, 2016
barryl29
September 10th, 2015
Thought that being co.uk that they were a UK company. They are in China.

I ordered what was meant to be a genuine Delta 19.5v 120w adapter as originally supplied by MSI. The invoice confirmed this.

I received a cheap 19v 120w - which is just a cheap compatible and what was supplied by MSI.

I disputed this and all they said was that it will work and test it. Do they not understand that it is not as ordered.

They also seem to have lots of other names and sites.

Con artists. Don't use them.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you realise that they are in China and not subject to UK rules.

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopACAdapters.co.uk staff and other customers.

Online shopping for laptop ac adapters and laptop batteries from coolgadgetsfix.com. Buy cheap laptop ac adapters and laptop batteries at the right price, free shipping for all orders.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LaptopACAdapters.co.uk?

Have a question about LaptopACAdapters.co.uk?