Laptop-Battery-Shop reviews

Tel: +852-23653488
service@laptop-battery-shop.com

kevink290
6/11/18

I contacted customer service regarding updates to my order and they were quick to answer and very patient. Keep in mind that shipping DOES take a little while, but I was pleased with what I got for waiting. The battery was exactly what I needed, and was packaged VERY well, bubble wrapped, and in an anti-static bag. The battery was also in great condition and held charge as soon as I put it into my laptop. They will no doubt be my go to for future battery purchases.

natalieo20
5/16/18

I contacted customer service regarding a delivery. They answered early the next business day and sent me an email with tracking info. Turns out they sent one earlier but they both went into my spam folder. Fast, friendly and on the ball.

davidp706
5/12/18

Then battery fit perfectly for a 14 year old computer I needed to reboot. Shipping was a bit slow however it was worth it for the saving realized. I recommend using Laptop-Battery-Shop for batteries, at least on older equipment. David P. New Hampshire

dmitryp9
4/11/18

I want you to know that I'm very pleased with the quality of service your company provides. I sincerely appreciate your responsiveness and the way you conduct business. I have recommended your company to others because of my satisfaction with your service. I look forward to doing business with you for years to come.

sohailm1
1/16/18

Outstanding and memorable experience shopping on this site. Though there are strict regulations on batteries now Jess just kept pushing the courier to take it and also ensured that I was aware of the status and they gave me o there options of shipping. I like the truthfulness and duty bound nature of this site. Keep it up.

imeneh
11/10/17

I recently ordered an Asus a32-f82, A32-F52 11.1V 4400mAh original batteries. It was easy to place the order and there is a good communication with the costumer service.

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Sorry, for this battery, we sells well and never receive such case, however,if you have any query about our product, you could contact us to solve your problem,we will provide suitable solution for you.
regarding the delivery time, it normally takes around 6-12 working days,but as you know it is the peak season now ,thus cause the delay,and for the logo, due to logistic restriction,we covered the logo with label or marker, you could tear it /wipe it out the black inc, then the logo will appear eventually.
fookc
10/21/17

I bought a 1 x Hp 741727-001, 19.5V 2.31A original adapters for my HP Pavilion. Received it in 5 business day and is working perfectly. Good value for money

vladecana
7/12/17

Easy to order, good communication and prompt delivery. Very pleased with the services offered. Adrian

mikef149
6/13/17

Searched everywhere until ordering with Laptop-Battery and impressed with ease and speed of the order. Bought HP & LG original batteries at good prices from this site and the order arrived on time to Australia. Highly Recommended Seller.

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Dear, Thanks for your good review. Now you are the VIP in our company and can use coupon code 2017VIP to enjoy at least 5% discount on your future purchase.
martina188
6/13/17

the service i received was great and there web site was easy to use
i would use them again plus i would recomend them t other poeple
thanks
martin

trieup
6/12/17

My laptop is a 2013 model of the Razer Blade 14". Now, the battery is kept 'trade-secret' to Razer and because of that, we the public don't get them for purchase. We have to send the machine to them specifically to have a battery replaced, etc. When my battery went awry, I did not want to pay $1000 or more for a simple battery replacement. So I checked around online and I found this website. They had the battery and I bought it with ease. About 3 days later it arrived and I fixed the laptop's battery. Thanks to Laptop-Battery-Shop for a great experience with a professional staff! :)

marcusp22
6/12/17

I searched for ages to find a like for like replacement battery for my old Mac Book Pro and these guys had one at a very competitive price. Pros of this site were, they have a wide selection of products so ask a lot of verification details at the point of order to ensure you got the correct product which was reassuring. The Cons were you didn't receive any order or payment acknowledgement or confirmation following your purchase, so you didn't know what was happening with your order. Luckily I paid via Paypal so had a notification from them which I used used to confirm my order and get an updated on delivery. Tracking details were supplied and I received my goods within 10 days, exactly as I had ordered.

stewarts23
6/3/17

I was asked to send some pictures of my old charger to assist in finding the correct product. This arrived within ten days of dispatch and works perfectly Many thanks for your speedy and professional service.

andreab163
5/26/17

Excellent service! The order arrived earlier than I expected. I bought a battery that was impossible to find in any other site, the price was perfect and the service imbeateble. Plus, they didn´t send me 1000 mails with reminders, advices etc! :) Thanks!!!

kime47
5/22/17

After having spent some months trying to locate a new laptop battery for my Samsung Ultrabook somewhere in Australia, I finally found myself at the
Laptop-Battery-Shop site, from where I purchased and very soon afterwards received, from Hong Kong I believe, my new battery.
Excellent service, Thank you Laptop-Battery-Shop.

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Dear, Thanks for your good review and trust. We will do better in future.
kostadinosn
4/26/17

Very good battery quality!!
Excellent customer communication and fast delivery.
Thank you for your interesting and support.

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Dear, Thanks for your good review and trust. We will do better in future.
ab4316
4/14/17

THe transaction was easy and the have great prices. I especially like the fact that they took the time to confirm that I was ordering the correct batter for my specific laptop. Thanks so much for helping me be mobile again

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Dear, Thanks for your good review and trust. We will do better in future.
ericm177
4/10/17

Ordered a hard to find battery. It arrived when expected and has been working great. I had an issue where the amount charged was slightly more that the purchase price, a currency exchange issue was their explanation, but it took one email for them to fix and refund the difference.

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Thanks for your positive review. Now you are the VIP in our company and can use coupon code 2016VIP to enjoy at least 5% discount on your future purchase.
wux6
3/27/17

This vendor is a reliable and kept me informed of the process from the initial order till the final delivery. The product delivered is as described.

hanipj
3/1/17

I thought I have just been scammed. But when I got through to the seller, I was assured that my order has been confirmed and the link to track it. Actually it was already shipped out. Do not know why I did not get a confirmation email. Anyway got my item the next day in good condition. Looks good but have not tried it yet.

chengl3
12/29/16

Managed to purchase my laptop battery from Laptop-battery-shop at a reasonable price. Very happy with it. Thanks. Will certainly use the seller again when I need another battery.

ck86
12/26/16

I searched everywhere for this battery. It was delivered quickly and safely and the price was very reasonable compared to other sites. I will use this service again.

fayed6
12/14/16

Extremely user friendly website ordering with extra care taken to ensure you receive the correct battery by part number, laptop model and brand. Reasonable freight costs and fast delivery. Highly recommended seller.

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Dear, Thanks for your good review and trust. We will do better in future.
sebastiand13
12/7/16

contacted me two days after my order to make sure I ordert the right part.
There helped me out fast and it was fast shipping as well!
I definitely would order again!

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Dear, Thanks for your good review and trust. We will do better in future.
elizabethc169
12/7/16

Not sure about the experience of others but there's certainly no "scam" here. I ordered a laptop battery from another online business and it was the incorrect size. The Laptop Battery Shop people voluntarily sent me images of the two different types of charges before shipping for confirmation, and I received the product very quickly. Excellent service!

Response from Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Dear, Thanks for your good review and trust. We will do better in future.

Dear, we sell original batteries and also replacement batteries. Any questions, you can email to us: service@laptop-battery-shop.com

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Sorry,we need to confirm the product information to ensure you get the correct item,we have sent you many emails to your registered email address(asky1965@aol.com),we are waiting for your reply!

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

we run business more than 10 years,we are an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction.with our wide range/rich types of products which include Laptop batteries,Laptop adapters,Laptop keyboards,Laptop screen,Camcorder batteries&chargers,Camera batteries&chargers etc.,we have established long and close business relationships with our loyal customers.Customer satisfaction is our company goal,to ensure it,we test each product before delivery,and always focus on product development and improving customer service.we specialized in this industry for nearly ten years,and we committed to provide top quality products with competitive price and promote best shopping experience for our customers worldwide.

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

To be sure ,could you please send us clear photo of the specification of your old battery?we will check for you!since it is more accurate to identify the battery via battery model number instead of laptop model number.

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

To be sure ,could you please send us service@laptop-battery-shop.com clear photo of the specification of your old batterywe will check for you!

it normally takes around 7-14 working days

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Hello, thanks for your question. Could you please tell us your order number so that we can check for you? Or please send email directly to our mail box: service@laptop-battery-shop.com. Thank you. Have a great day! Angel

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Thanks for your mail. Yes, it is original.

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Laptop-Battery-Shop staff and other customers.

Laptop-Battery-Shop?