Laptop-Battery-Shop reviews

Tel: +852-23653488
service@laptop-battery-shop.com

christianf60
4/19/19

My initial laptop battery went bad about 3 years ago, I ordered a replacement here. That battery fulfilled my expectations, but as batteries do eventually went bad. I was satisfied enough with my initial purchase to buy the new replacement from this site as well.

oliviaa40
3/29/19

I received my laptop adapter in good time, and it works perfectly, I'm very happy with the proffessional service received, and would buy from again.

Olivia

robertd760
3/19/19

Excellent service, quick delivery, quality produce. The battery I needed was very hard to find. You could deliver for an unbeatable low price and the shipping was quick too. Thank you very much

bygauldb
3/19/19

Received power adapter ahead of promised delivery:-) Adapter had a problem which was dealt with courteously, quickly and replacement delivered promptly.

alexeyp28
1/25/19

The company would deserve all the 5 stars I only tell you that they had a battery I needed and it did match my laptop perfectly, and the new battery solved more issues for me then I hope for. But this is not all.

In my case, the local post office screwed up delivery. But the company went out of their way to fix the problem. They replied right away. They were nice and figured what would work in my circumstances, a new battery was sent and arrived quickly. Did I also mention that they had the best price for the battery too? They had the lowest price.

This whole experience warms my heart.

mikem1128
12/30/18

Ordered on for clevo p150sm, they verified they were going to send right model so there would nd no issues. There was none.

brettf39
12/27/18

able to identify the battery from there on line store. Easy to order good price. Battery arrived early and exactly as described. Installed into computer easily. Happy to deal with them again.

toma302
12/27/18

Replacement battery arrived very quickly,, it was the correct item and at a good price. I recommend this company

robinw167
12/25/18

Bought a replacement battery for my HP Envy.
The battery supplied was a good price, delivered promptly, and has a better capacity than many others I looked at.
So far it has performed very well.
Definitely recommend this supplier.

munk
12/20/18

One of the 2 place that I can find my ASUS laptop battery and cheap. So far battery working fine. Will purchase again for my other laptop.

matts439
12/19/18

Best price on my OEM HP battery. Hopefully I won't need to but I will use the Lap-top Battery shop again if necessary.

captainr7
12/18/18

Bought and received my battery quickly and was exactly what I wanted.
Very easy to deal with. I would use again.

mervink4
12/18/18

Replacement battery for original Sony item in a recent purchased 2nd hand Vaio Duo 11 SVD11216PGB. It's getting harder to find batteries for Duo 11's, as Sony discontinued them several years ago.
This replacement is not original but fitted perfectly, once I got past all the screws holding the base directly over the battery. A BIG thumbs-up to Sony for making it relatively simple to replace the battery!
Good price, quick delivery.

aminv
12/12/18

I received the battery on time.very good product.exactly the product that I was looking for.

amandaj171
12/11/18

Very happy with the laptop battery we purchased. It works great and has a long battery life. Would buy from this business again!

jonw145
12/11/18

Great product the battery life is good. The delivery was good and the product was packaged well to keep it safe and secure on arrival.

nancyk236
12/4/18

I will write the fact that my review on my original purchase has been amended as the company has been in contact with to resolve the issue. I have been issued a complete refund. for my bad battery. I hope all future reviews and purchases will be better that my experience.

timw295
12/3/18

6 year old Toshiba Satellite needed new adapter and battery. The adapter came in cardboard box held together by delivery driver. Battery took a long time coming and was non genuine, too but the business did tell me this. £10 refund from £44 paid for both. V good e-mail contact and replies from Eva and Jun who write that £2 is on its way for a positive review - thanks, Jun. Tim Weller

janeyw5
11/21/18

GOOD SITE, SMART SERVICE, BATTERY RECEIVED IN A FEW DAYS, IT FITTED AND OBVIOUSLY DOES THE JOB WELL AT THE MOMENT.I AM IMPRESSED.

jacquesd27
11/19/18

I received the battery on time.
No documentation with
The name of the factory is barred by a black pen in 3 places. I suppose it is LENOVO.
One of the attachment bracket was broken but I could install it.
Last but not least the capacity is 36,5 WH instead 46,85 WH measured by LENOVO. And I can use my X1 carbon for 2 hours only.

ivanaht
11/9/18

Good service! Item arrived really fast and well-sealed. Still too early to tell if the battery holds up but it's doing pretty well as of now. Before, I could only get less than an hour out of my ThinkPad, but now, I can get up to 5 hrs which is great. It does have a 1-year warranty so that's really great. Also, this was the cheapest I could get for an original laptop battery. Props!

terryt144
11/9/18

Purchased a replacement battery AP1505L 31CP4/91/91 for my ACER Swift SF514-51-77C5
Great service they even request a photo of your existing battery to make sure that there's no mistake. Great price and the battery was well packaged in anti-static and good postal wrapping.
The battery works fine will be recommending to my pals.

joeld81
11/8/18

The ordered battery(3 cell for ACER) was not available but I was suggested an alternative with larger capacity. Since the shop was able to explain that the battery would suit my laptop I bought it, otherwise would have been stuck with no battery as I couldn't find it elsewhere and assumed only the same type needs to be fitted. ACER themselves are selling it for an outrageous price.

neilb122
11/3/18

This battery was easy to install and seems to be doing what it's supposed to. It took awhile to get here, but I didn't have to have it right away so it was fine.

gregw196
11/2/18

Lowest price I could find online for a replacement battery for my Lenovo Yoga 500-14ISK.
Because it was so cheap I did have my reservations, but the battery arrived quickly and works as you would expect.
Would use again.

Dear, we sell original batteries and also replacement batteries. Any questions, you can email to us: service@laptop-battery-shop.com

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Hi Bobby, Please send your inquiry to our email laptopbatteryshopcom@gmail.com, and advise which adapter you need, you will get 5% discount if you visit our website www.laptop-battery-shop.com

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

please feel free to contact us by email at laptopbatteryshopcom@gmail.com

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you! We sent out your order by two packages,battery and adapter are separate,tracking link: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=WELED1808180075YQ https://t.17track.net/en#nums=9261299991099727476468&fc=100003 Actually,we have sent out your order to Carrier many days ago,the packages are on the way to your country now, the information will not be updated until it is scanned by your local agent. and sometimes the information updated slower than the real status. however, I have urged the carrier to expedite the delivery for you. Would you please wait for around 3 working days for the updates?if no update then, please contact us again! any question, feel free to send email to service@laptop-battery-shop.com Jess Regards

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Sorry,we need to confirm the product information to ensure you get the correct item,we have sent you many emails to your registered email address(asky1965@aol.com),we are waiting for your reply!

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

we run business more than 10 years,we are an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction.with our wide range/rich types of products which include Laptop batteries,Laptop adapters,Laptop keyboards,Laptop screen,Camcorder batteries&chargers,Camera batteries&chargers etc.,we have established long and close business relationships with our loyal customers.Customer satisfaction is our company goal,to ensure it,we test each product before delivery,and always focus on product development and improving customer service.we specialized in this industry for nearly ten years,and we committed to provide top quality products with competitive price and promote best shopping experience for our customers worldwide.

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

To be sure ,could you please send us clear photo of the specification of your old battery?we will check for you!since it is more accurate to identify the battery via battery model number instead of laptop model number.

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

To be sure ,could you please send us service@laptop-battery-shop.com clear photo of the specification of your old batterywe will check for you!

it normally takes around 7-14 working days

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Laptop-Battery-Shop staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Laptop-Battery-Shop