Laptop-Battery-Shop reviews

Tel: +852-23653488
service@laptop-battery-shop.com

ivanaht
11/9/18

Good service! Item arrived really fast and well-sealed. Still too early to tell if the battery holds up but it's doing pretty well as of now. Before, I could only get less than an hour out of my ThinkPad, but now, I can get up to 5 hrs which is great. It does have a 1-year warranty so that's really great. Also, this was the cheapest I could get for an original laptop battery. Props!

terryt144
11/9/18

Purchased a replacement battery AP1505L 31CP4/91/91 for my ACER Swift SF514-51-77C5
Great service they even request a photo of your existing battery to make sure that there's no mistake. Great price and the battery was well packaged in anti-static and good postal wrapping.
The battery works fine will be recommending to my pals.

joeld81
11/8/18

The ordered battery(3 cell for ACER) was not available but I was suggested an alternative with larger capacity. Since the shop was able to explain that the battery would suit my laptop I bought it, otherwise would have been stuck with no battery as I couldn't find it elsewhere and assumed only the same type needs to be fitted. ACER themselves are selling it for an outrageous price.

neilb122
11/3/18

This battery was easy to install and seems to be doing what it's supposed to. It took awhile to get here, but I didn't have to have it right away so it was fine.

gregw196
11/2/18

Lowest price I could find online for a replacement battery for my Lenovo Yoga 500-14ISK.
Because it was so cheap I did have my reservations, but the battery arrived quickly and works as you would expect.
Would use again.

ians186
11/1/18

Last battery I bought for my old laptop on-line was a complete dud so was a little wary about getting another but I needed it and couldn't get it anywhere else. Well it's great! Arrived nice and quickly and almost fully charged. It charged up while I was working and I let it run down to see how it lasted and it's like the original was many years ago so I'm very happy.

davidc1380
10/31/18

Purchased a new battery because thought the old battery was bad because the cord was not damaged. Turned out the new battery couldn't be charged because the charge cord was bad.

rampantt
10/30/18

Ordering process was simple and the battery arrived well packaged and in a timely manner. No issues and would happily order from Laptop-Battery-Shop again. Recommended.

jeremys216
Jeremy S.
10/30/18

After some research for a replacement battery for my little known laptop, I found Laptop-Battery Shop. A very reasonable price and immediate availability was enough to secure my order, which was fulfilled a few days later. Battery is perfect and I would recommend this supplier.

jamesw934
10/30/18

Battery was as described, price was good, and the store offered good communication. Would buy again.

pedrom95
10/27/18

The battery was just as described and very reasonable price. The product was received on the established date. Very satisfied with the product and now have an operational HP Chrome book 11 .

chrisw565
10/27/18

Battery came charged to 90% which was nice - better was the battery charging to 100% on my son's 7577 while he was gaming! Great warranty and quick shipping - will do business with you again! Thanks Laptop-Battery-Shop!

martinc217
10/26/18

Found the battery I needed at a great price. It was delivered quickly. Was easy to replace and seems to work better than the original battery. Very happy with the purchase.

mickaell4
10/26/18

Very happy with my purchase.
Quick delivery to France would advise others to buy.
Battery works well and havent had any problems.
Good price and looks like an original Fujitsu battery

gercoh
10/25/18

I ordered a new accu paid for it and up to know got nothin deliverd or even a reaction on my mails or chats, terrible Gerco Homburg

malait
10/23/18

I ordered Sony Vaio Laptop VGP-BPS13/B Battery. the battery and it arrived in a timely it was supposed to get here. That is always a bonus for me. The price for the battery was much cheaper than their competition. I was and am very happy. I will recommend my co-workers to this site for their laptop batteries.

carolynb278
10/23/18

I received the replacement battery i ordered and it was in perfect condition. I received it promptly and am very happy with my purchase.

yuvalb3
10/23/18

The service was fast and professional,they asked all the right questions and delivered the right thing.
I've got what I ordered and it works well.
I have used another seller in the past and tried to use them again , but the sent me a wrong size battery.
With laptop-battery shop I had no problem.
I hope I will not need it, but if I do, I will check them out first.

chrisb959
10/23/18

I ordered the battery and it arrived in a timely manner on the day it was supposed to get here. That is always a bonus for me. The price for the battery was much cheaper than their competition. I was and am very happy. I will recommend my co-workers to this site for their laptop batteries.

susand482
10/18/18

Quick delivery and very happy with my purchase. Would advise others to buy. Battery works well and havent had any problems. Good price and looks like an original Hewlett-Packard packard battery.

mihaim12
10/18/18

Good quality battery that has been delivered on time and has made my laptop go from 20mins on battery to 4 hours. Very happy!

sachinu1
10/18/18

Razer Blade OEM battery conked out just as my warranty died, and Razer wanted me to ship it to them for over 2 weeks. Instead I bought a battery from these guys and was able to install it myself (the cable was a bit tough to fit, but it just required some gentle persuasion)

Running powercfg /batteryreport tells me that the battery is running as expected. Happy with my purchase. Hope this one lasts longer!

keithf80
10/18/18

After doing some research I decided to give this web site a go.
At first the tracking seamed dubious.. but then it turned up. It appeared that the tracking problem was with Aust Post as it did have the tracking number on it, even though Aust Post said it did not exist.
Very fast delivery ~3days, packaged well and works well.
My laptop has a new lease of life.. Happy to recommend this web site.

davidj578
10/17/18

The new battery has so much charge. It's like I can actually use my laptop on the bus again. Thanks so much.

mansoura7
10/16/18

I have bought an Hp NP03XL, 761230-005 11.4V 3720mAh battery from laptop-battery-shop.com. The shipping was in the given timeframe. They provide a wonderful customer service. They respond to emails in a timely and professional manner. I recommend them for your future battery purchases.

Dear, we sell original batteries and also replacement batteries. Any questions, you can email to us: service@laptop-battery-shop.com

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

please feel free to contact us by email at laptopbatteryshopcom@gmail.com

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you! We sent out your order by two packages,battery and adapter are separate,tracking link: https://t.17track.net/en#nums=WELED1808180075YQ https://t.17track.net/en#nums=9261299991099727476468&fc=100003 Actually,we have sent out your order to Carrier many days ago,the packages are on the way to your country now, the information will not be updated until it is scanned by your local agent. and sometimes the information updated slower than the real status. however, I have urged the carrier to expedite the delivery for you. Would you please wait for around 3 working days for the updates?if no update then, please contact us again! any question, feel free to send email to service@laptop-battery-shop.com Jess Regards

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Sorry,we need to confirm the product information to ensure you get the correct item,we have sent you many emails to your registered email address(asky1965@aol.com),we are waiting for your reply!

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

we run business more than 10 years,we are an established and popular company with an excellent track record for the best customer satisfaction.with our wide range/rich types of products which include Laptop batteries,Laptop adapters,Laptop keyboards,Laptop screen,Camcorder batteries&chargers,Camera batteries&chargers etc.,we have established long and close business relationships with our loyal customers.Customer satisfaction is our company goal,to ensure it,we test each product before delivery,and always focus on product development and improving customer service.we specialized in this industry for nearly ten years,and we committed to provide top quality products with competitive price and promote best shopping experience for our customers worldwide.

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

To be sure ,could you please send us clear photo of the specification of your old battery?we will check for you!since it is more accurate to identify the battery via battery model number instead of laptop model number.

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

To be sure ,could you please send us service@laptop-battery-shop.com clear photo of the specification of your old batterywe will check for you!

it normally takes around 7-14 working days

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative

Hello, thanks for your question. Could you please tell us your order number so that we can check for you? Or please send email directly to our mail box: service@laptop-battery-shop.com. Thank you. Have a great day! Angel

By Angela F., Laptop-Battery-Shop Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Laptop-Battery-Shop staff and other customers.

7 Photos for Laptop-Battery-Shop