Landsend.co.uk

Landsend.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Landsend.co.uk?

“Great website, many styles and sizes to choose from,...”

Nadia T.
9/24/10

Great website, many styles and sizes to choose from, very user-friendly. Quality of clothes is very high and price tag is very attractive. They have wonderful customer service as well. I've ordered stuff for my husband and when it's arrived it turned out to be too big in size. I've returned the clothes to the Land's End and they've exchanged them for smaller size without saying a word of objection. I would defenitely recommend this site for safe and pleasant online shopping.

nadiat
September 24th, 2010
Great website, many styles and sizes to choose from, very user-friendly.
Quality of clothes is very high and price tag is very attractive.
I would defenitely recommend this site for safe and pleasant online shopping.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Landsend.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Landsend.co.uk?

Have a question about Landsend.co.uk?