This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Kwizz

Kwizz has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kwizz ranks 242nd among IT Services sites.

How would you rate Kwizz?

“Order arrived as expected”

Darren W.
11/16/16

It is my first purchase on Kwizz! I would like to say that so far it was a good experience. The information about the product was presented in appropriate manner, however, because my purchase is quite technical, it would be very helpful to make a bit more full technical description of the product, therefore, improving user journey. I'm looking forward to receive my purchase and hopefully I will become a permanent customer of this resource! Many Thanks.

andrewm183
June 21st, 2016
The laptop I got, the HP 350 G2 is very light, with a good full HD display and an excellent value for money. Was kept informed via email and some assistance installing drivers I needed for my MIDI controller, even though I didnt get it from here, love that. The invoice was made without VAT by specifying the VAT Code when registering an account. Overall, excellent imo.
johnnym60
December 14th, 2016
Sorted out my return and organised an even better product.
darrenw31
November 16th, 2016
neilh47
December 13th, 2016
Sorry put this in the wrong section erg. Bought some office supplies (white board, pinboard, paper...) It all arrived neatly packed and quickly. Will deffo shop again

Questions? Get answers from the Kwizz staff and other customers.

davidm319
Kwizz L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kwizz?

Have a question about Kwizz?