This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Kushheaven.us

Kushheaven.us

Kushheaven.us has a consumer rating of 3.75 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Kushheaven.us are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 71.4%
How would you rate Kushheaven.us?

“Awesome experience”

James W.
10/8/19

A friend told me about the site and their credibility, so I tried them out first time then second time I placed my bulk order and all two orders came in just as I was assured.

“Nonstop excuses to get more money from you.”

K P.
9/16/19

It all starts off with filling up your cart, then they text you and tell you there's a $50 shipping fee, then after paying the total they'll tell you there's a $100 insurance fee, then after you think that is the end they make up a BS story and ask for $200.

jamesw1330
October 8th, 2019
danter23
September 9th, 2019
They are quite slow sometimes in replying but I got my order just on time and they were all good. I guarantee you won't regret your purchase.
crealm
September 5th, 2019
kushheaven.us is one of the best sites i have purchased from and tho they could delay like some others all my two times purchase from them have been a cool experience and i will definately be a return.
christinaw180
September 12th, 2019
I was skeptical before I placed my order only to be shocked as they showed up in the time frame of 48hrs which I was given
emmanuelg30
September 9th, 2019
Excellent customer service and quality stuffs. I had problems with flavors and some strains they done have.
kp203
September 16th, 2019
anthonyc439
September 3rd, 2019
Scammers puttimg a one cause i couldn't put a zero
They are scam artist
You never recieve your order they just want you to keep sending more money hidden fees

Yes they are, if not i wont be here dropping a review.

By emmanuel g.
See more answers (6)

From my two times experience i know they are real and legit. Just has some lil issues but all was sorted out

By creal m.
See more answers (3)

From my experience, if they are legit, they are unreliable and keep asking for more money. It'll start off with adding in a $50 shipping fee, then $100 insurance fee, then they'll make up some $#*! about how they ran into a state police and ask for $200 to bribe them. DO NOT TRUST KUSHHEAVEN.US

By K P.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kushheaven.us staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kushheaven.us?

Have a question about Kushheaven.us?