Review of Kushheaven.us

kushheaven.us
Suggest Category

jamesw1330
10/8/19
A friend told me about the site and their credibility, so I tried them out first time then second time I placed my bulk order and all two orders came in just as I was assured .
kp203
9/16/19
It all starts off with filling up your cart, then they text you and tell you there's a $50 shipping fee, then after paying the total they'll tell you there's a $100 insurance fee, then after you think that is the end they make up a BS story and ask for $200.
stephaniee110
9/15/19
me encanta la forma en que me trataron, el servicio rápido y los buenos productos, sigan haciendo su buen servicio por favor
christinaw180
9/12/19
I was skeptical before I placed my order only to be shocked as they showed up in the time frame of 48hrs which I was given
danter23
9/9/19
They are quite slow sometimes in replying but I got my order just on time and they were all good. I guarantee you won't regret your purchase.
emmanuelg30
9/9/19
Excellent customer service and quality stuffs.i had problems with flavors and some strains they done have .
crealm
9/5/19
kushheaven.us is one of the best sites i have purchased from and tho they could delay like some others all my two times purchase from them have been a cool experience and i will definately be a return.
anthonyc439
9/3/19
scammers puttimg a one cause i couldn't put a zero
they are scam artist
you never recieve your order they just want you to keep sending more money hidden fees

yes they are ,if not i wont be here dropping a review.

By emmanuel g.

From my two times experience i know they are real and legit.Just has some lil issues but all was sorted out

By creal m.

From my experience, if they are legit, they are unreliable and keep asking for more money. It'll start off with adding in a $50 shipping fee, then $100 insurance fee, then they'll make up some $#*! about how they ran into a state police and ask for $200 to bribe them. DO NOT TRUST KUSHHEAVEN.US

By K P.

Questions? Get answers from the Kushheaven.us staff and other customers.

Kushheaven.us?