Kollect.ie

Kollect.ie has a consumer rating of 2.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. The most common issues with Kollect.ie are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kollect.ie?

“Poor execution of a great idea that I really wanted to support.”

Mike D.
10/30/19

Customer support desperately needs to invest in professional training. They try hard when the heat is turned up but lack any urgency or empathy until you really show your frustration. I can't recommend them as a bin collection service for Cork, but that doesn't matter since they no longer serve that area...

miked689
October 30th, 2019

joaop34
July 31st, 2019
Kollect showed a lot of promise when they started but are now clearly showing that those in charge do not know how to handle the company growth.

The dedication of the customer support staff is very good. In the past, they were always very engaged and determined to solve any issues in the best and quickest way. However, in recent months there have been issues with their logistics and organization. Most recently the company implemented a new website and it's obvious that they didn't perform any Beta testing and I'm wondering if they even performed any Alpha testing. In the new website, we have no way to schedule bin collections or top-up our account due to a payment issue.

We contacted the support team through the live chat and it took them an hour and a half to resolve the issue through a workaround what leads me to assume that they are up the walls with complaints since they are usually much faster replying and resolving any issues. So the issue is still present on the website and the booking was made by them internally. To make matters worse we were charged more than usual. When we asked about it on the chat we got no response and the agent left the conversation (I assume that it was the end of their office hours 5:30). While writing this review I received a message through the chat informing that a representative would call me. I'm waiting for the call now.

It's also obvious that the company is going against its own Core Values.
"The next step is to engage and empower employees to take it to the next level, which is to please customers beyond expectation." - This is not happening at the moment and it's only one of the Core Values points that they are not adhering to.

(UPDATED)

I received a call from one of the company directors apologizing and explaining the situation. He was also interested in the past issues that occurred recently.
He was very honest when explaining the reasons for the issues that we are facing. From his approach, I believe that the company can come back to a good level as a service provider if they resolve the ongoing issues and restructure their organization (either by hiring more people for key roles or just by a basic restructuring of their priorities) in order to prevent future issues of this magnitude.

Questions? Get answers from the Kollect.ie staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kollect.ie?

Have a question about Kollect.ie?