Review of Knowband

Tel: +91-120-4243310
support@knowband.com

thomw10
9/12/18

I recently bought my 3rd PrestaShop module for my store from Knowband and like the others, this one too is absolutely stunning. Knowband is a genuinely supportive store that not only sells modules and gets over with it, the team continues to have your back when you need it while installing it, configuring it and letting it work seamlessly on the store. The customer support is commendable. :)|

morig
2/15/18

I ordered Prestashop Social Loginizer plugin. I faced some issues with the configuration of API details and contacted the support team. They guided me really well. All of my issues were resolved on the spot. Thanks to Knowband.com.

Tip for consumers: Go ahead without any doubt.

malcomf2
12/7/17

The Knowband team was great to work with. I have been working with them for quite some time. Being new to the eCommerce industry, the company turned out to be a one-stop-solution for me. They have helped and guided my team and me throughout the inception of my online business. The module developed by the team has always been a boost to my business is some way or the other. Especially, their expertise in Prestashop development is unmatched. Im impressed all around with their skills, professional approach and customer service. Their eCommerce consultancy has always resulted in fantastic end results. What's a most important, tech support is great. Highly Recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Knowband staff and other customers.

Knowband?