Review of Kizoa

Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com

lisas512
12/2/17

I made a project on their website and when I was ready to export, they told me I already had an account and they claimed it was expired and I needed to upgrade to a premium account. I have never used this website before today so I was a little surprised. Then they actually blocked my project and kicked me off until I would upgrade. I am seething. Don't claim to offer a free service and then let people waste their friggin time and energy on something that obviously doens't pay off.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Kizoa never blocks or removes creations regardless of your account status. It sounds like to may have a duplicate account, but we can easily help you access your correct account with the movie you've made by simply contacting our customer support. I will send you a private message so that you can share your email address and I can help you re-access your account ;)
dominicas
11/6/17

Horrible, frustrating tool that advertises as a free video editor, yet forgets to mention that the free version of your cut video will have a disgusting green kizoa logo about the size of a quarter of your video on the top corner. You just wasted 50minuts of my time I spent cutting out small chunks of video, and now I have to start over again with an actual video editor that wasn't made by some stupid $#*!s with no idea how to monetize a product without putting their stupid logo everywhere. I hate Kizoa, it sucks, and I wish never tried this stupid bull$#*!. I better not be receiving any email from you through your forced subscription unless it's an apology for wasting my time.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
We're sorry for your frustration. The majority of Kizoa is free, for example you can create a movie of unlimited duration for free to share online via email, Facebook, YouTube, etc. You can also download your movie for free so long as it lasts under 1 minute. We do also offer certain features exclusively under our Premium memberships such as removing logos. Without our Premium memberships we wouldn't be able to maintain Kizoa. As I'm sure you can understand, the majority of online programs would love to offer everything for free, but alas, this isn't always feasible.
francisl26
7/17/17

Worth every penny spent. Lots of templates and tools to use and very user friendly. Its my first time using this site and I made a video that garnered fantastic comments. Awesome job!!!

suzans8
7/12/17

I really enjoyed the outcome and so did everyone else. I'm more or less computer illiterate but I was able to make it through and create a beautiful video. Though it was very challenging at times it was also fun. I will definitely be making more videos.
I do think better directions are definitely needed though.

benjamins43
7/12/17

I just purchased Kizoa and am quite happy.
Only a few main concerns.
Even after purchasing the second highest one I still get pop-ups to try and get me to upgrade.
I agree very much with the other review that it should not be too difficult to check off the
pics that I have already put in.
I cannot see how to pause my music while a video is playing ?

marias269
7/12/17

Good experience so far except for the music. Not enough selection and loading my own takes a long time. Also I can't fade out my music and cut it when I would like.

vrindas1
7/11/17

So happy with the service :) I had lost hope that I will see my video again but you guys did it.. And that too in a matter of minutes!! Really delighted

staceyp27
7/11/17

My first burn to DVD worked great. After that, I can't burn anything directly to DVD. I have to wait for Kizoa to download. That's not what it's supposed to be.

kevind122
7/11/17

was a great online tool to do what i needed to with out having to install complex hard to use software great for occasional use on projects

jenniferg179
7/11/17

Love Kizoa. Been trying so many different slideshow makers and had trouble with every one of them. Kizoa is so reasonably priced. They answer help email so quickly. The support is very nice, kind, and smart.

caseyf9
7/11/17

Charge you at the end, you don't get your movie immediately, incredibly hard program to work with, once the pictures are in kizoa you cannot get them back out except one by one in a very tedious process.
Never again.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Hi Casey, thank you for your review. If you'd like to download your pictures all at once, you can make a movie with the album of photos you want to download and then send it to yourself using our platform. When you send your movie to yourself by email you can check a box that says "Allow your contacts to receive a .ZIP file of your photos and videos...". If this box is checked, you'll see a link that says "Click here to download a .ZIP file of your photos" which you can click on and these photos will download automatically to your computer. Please feel free to contact us either at support@kizoa.com or by calling us at (844)898-4403 if you have any trouble using our platform or if you have any other questions or suggestions. Have a great day!
rajanbirt
7/11/17

It is not very effective. I m not so happy with it .not value for money. More features should be added

Response from Evan B., Kizoa Representative
Hi Rajanbir, thank you for your review. We'd be happy to hear from you regarding any updates we could make to our platform. Feel free to email us at support@kizoa.com with your recommendations and we'll send them off to our tech team. If you ever encounter any trouble making your movie, we'd be happy to assist you. You can email us at the email provided above, support@kizoa.com, or you can call us at (844)898-4403. Thank you again for your review and have a great day!
isooo
7/9/17

Does not meet my needs to make a simple video, feels very cheap and is always glitching. The most frustrating thing is that you can't make a quality video on 480 p which is what's offered ( unless you want to 50$ for video in 600 p which is still only OK). Also, you have to pay to get the logo out of the video and title. I do like that I don't have to sign up or log in though. But still, I've seen other video editors that offer more and are better made.

Response from Evan B., Kizoa Representative
Hi Isoo, thank you for your review. We do offer 480p, 800x600p, and 1068x600p, as well as others formats that depend on the size of the movie frame that you use in your movie. Your movie can be downloaded in these formats for free if you make a movie under 60 seconds but you'll have to purchase a premium account with us for a one time fee of $29.99 in order to download movies that are up to 10 minutes in length. To download movies up to 20 minutes in length you'll have purchase our DVD package for a one time fee of $49.99. We currently have an offer to receive 50% off your purchase with Kizoa if you use the promo code FLASH50 if you're interested in purchasing an account with us. Thank you again for your review and have a great day!
lucillem10
7/9/17

For the most part it's very easy to use. User friendly. Any one can insert photos and music to make an excellent video. Plus it's easy to add animation.

matthewh105
7/9/17

I searched quite a bit for a web based movie maker and was about to settle on YouTube's Video Editor as my only option. I'm so glad I found Kizoa. I now use both YouTube's and Kizoa's editors for the various home movies that I shoot on my Smart phone. Kizoa has features that YouTube's editor doesn't have and allows me to be creative with my editing.

trentq
7/8/17

I have used Kizoa now for my company video, over all its not bad however I believe that there could be some changes to the saving process. If your looking for professional videos then yes I would recommend Kizo.

ericb174
7/8/17

The site is awesome, once you figure out how it works. Only drawback is how they are always pushing to upgrade their platform.

beaw5
7/8/17

There are certainly some things that would improve this program (here not all, but some):
- possibility to change the music in the middle of a film
- the "contours" of all of the photos is visible in the next frame
- looks cheap, but when working with it you have to upgrade and in the end it's expensive ...

Response from Evan B., Kizoa Representative
Hi Bea, thank you for your review. Can you please email us at support@kizoa.com so we can take a look at your movie to see why you can't change the music in the middle of your movie. You can change the music in the middle of a movie with Kizoa. We'd also like to help you resolve the issue with the "contours" you mentioned. We would need some more information regarding this problem but this should be able to fixed. Don't hesitate to contact us and thank you again for your review.
rheyannonm
7/8/17

I tried using other programs and wasn't happy. The second I used Kizoa I found it very easy to make the picture & music slideshows I had been wanting to make. I love that you can easily add your own music to the slideshow and it lets you know where to add a new song, making it very easy to add multiple songs to your creation. You can easily edit your slides and add fun features to them while knowing where in the song the slides land. This makes it easy for perfectionists to have specific photos line up just right with the songs! I am very glad I purchased the premium package.

Con:
I only wish that while you were working on your slideshow that it would let you know, in your photo library, which photos you have used in your slideshow so you don't accidentally use a photo multiple times. The company could easily update this by putting a check mark on the photo or something. It just can get confusing when adding numerous photos. Otherwise, overall I am happy with this program and really love making slideshows.

georges259
7/8/17

Has lots of easy and time saving effects that is very good for my business.
It usually takes me hour to get those picture effects, but now I just load the pictures and do something else until I get the finished product

christyd16
7/8/17

For years I used a online program for my slideshows for school. This year I had a ton of difficulty with it, so went online to find something and that is when I found Kizoa. After a few tutorials it was pretty easy to put together a slide show for our first grade program. The parents and the kids loved it. I then made a year end slideshow for our entire school which was a huge hit!!! Finally my youngest daughter graduated and I made a slide show for her graduation party!!! It was a great memory that I have shared with all our family. I am excited to continue with this program for next school years performances as well as family events.

ginnyp5
7/7/17

Being able to pick up the phone when you have a question and actually speak to someone in English is a very convenient advantage. Though I am still trying to figure out why my animation on Facebook continues to loop (replay over and over), the support team has been accommodating.

yaelk9
7/7/17

1. To add in photo editing option crop flexibility to mark the frame on the picture.
2. When using video and pictures in the same collage - the system does't play the audio part or it is on mute with no option to turn on. Please fix this option.

Response from Evan B., Kizoa Representative
Hi Yael, thank you for your review. Your recommendations have been sent to our tech team to consider adding them when we update our platform later this year. Thank you again and have a great day!
ronl46
7/7/17

I found the customer service rep very responsive and professional in answering my questions prior to purchase.I received an overabundance of promotions to upgrade my services after purchase of what I wanted. I found it easy to learn and create slideshows and videos. It has many capabilities which I've not tried, yet. I'd like to see the capability to set the slideshow timing to automatically end the show on the last note like Windows DVD Maker used to do. It's not hard to work around because I can still adjust individual slide times to make this happen. I like Kizoa and have recommended it to several other people.

sadied4
7/7/17

I wish there were more templates and graphics, frames, etc to add to the videos. I enjoy it though.

Hi Kristie! Were you able to get your movie to play correctly? If not, please send us an email or give us a call at customer support so that we can help!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep]

Hi Pushpa, it sounds like you may need to link your Facebook account to your Kizoa account by going to the "My Images" tab of Kizoa and hitting the blue and white "Connect" button in the lower right corner, in the blue Facebook space. You will then be prompted to enter your Facebook information, and once your accounts are successfully linked, please try again to post your movie!

By Alesa G.

Hi Elsi, it depends on what your current account status it, send us an email at support@kizoa.com with your Kizoa email address and we'll let you know of any specials.

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep]

I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.

By Julie M.

Hi Jamie, you can save those Facebook photos from the group to your computer and from there upload them onto your Kizoa account :)

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep]

i have wrong password for my kizoa player now i cant get in how do you change it

By Bev G.

Hi Elsie, sorry for the issues with your video! We had some server issues this past weekend which prompted issues in viewing movies as well as downloading them to your computer. We have corrected this on Monday so you should be able to view your movie now and download it. Let me know if you're still having issues!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep]

Hi Valerie, we have actually been in contact with Bitdefender and last week they made a correction in their program to avoir blocking the use of Kizoa. Can you let me know if you are still having this issue? Please get back in touch with me directly at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com with a phone number I can reach you at as well as your Kizoa email address. Thanks!

By Veronica G. [Kizoa Rep]
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Kizoa