Review of Kizoa

24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Youtube video thumbnail
Make movies, videos, collages, and more!

rashmik12
5/24/19

Please add more intros and outros.
More 'text' features will be welcome like MOVAVI or filmora
Also request to add Institute promotional templates.

traceyb128
5/24/19

Its fast, it took me only a few moments to upload the pictures i wanted. Its very easy to use and create the movie i wanted with many options available. It allows you to also upload your prefeŕed music. The movie was put together in very little time and the results were, well worth it. Thank you for this very simple easy to use app.

gordyj
5/23/19

We need more options when making a video !! Like, Background Color (more than just black or white) ~ Your updates took away certain items that I liked to use ~ ETC

sharonh62
5/23/19

Kizoa is extremely easy to use. Its drag and drop functionality makes for a quick learning curve. Simple to add effects and music. The only problem is that one must remember to consistently save your work at each and every stage. Too many times I have discovered that my progress has been lost due to forgetting to save before exit. There is no actual reminder to do this simple task before fully leaving your project (such as a pop up telling one to be sure and save the project while working on it).

maartenm4
5/23/19

It does what it needs to do. But video editing features are limited. Transition influence lentgth of frames, whic is very inconvenient. Sound editing is limited to frames. For multiple sound effects you need to cut the frame in smaller frames, which is very time consuming. Publishing on YouTube ads Kizoa tekst to the title, which is a drag, because you will need to remove it afterwards.

For simple movies it is great. It works quite well. If really need to edit in detail, it is better to use something else.

karenw531
5/23/19

Of all the different movie makers I tried, this is by far the best. Easy to use with lots of additional options. Thank you Kizoa!

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hello Karen!
We're glad to hear that you like our platform as much we do! Thank you for choosing Kizoa :D
ernoa1
5/23/19

I was able to use both stills and video. The transitions and effects worked good. I would have liked more control of fading in and out of sound. But other that it is a good app.

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hello!
barbaras650
5/23/19

I'm pretty much satisfied with the experience I'm having with this video editor. I use it practically daily because I run a video channel and videos are essential. I would love it if they could install some new features so as to make the experience a little more thrilling, like close ups and more direct zoom ins and side to sides. I would be more than willing to pay for more technical up grades. But all in all I'm pretty satisfied.

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hello Barbara,
We're glad to hear that you like our platform as much we do! We appreciate your feedback! We update our platform regularly with new content, so just keep an out for our future updates ;) Thank you for choosing Kizoa :D
kevint377
5/23/19

It was fairly easy to use, however the templates seem limited. I would suggest expanding the number of templates.

karenc695
5/23/19

Kizoa is a good editing program, some times the site crashes when editing on a template to go to save it, Overall is a handy online service.

florencea21
5/23/19

I cannot save my movie to DVD. When I tried it takes to long to wait and nothing happens. Please check it.

laurab773
5/23/19

As a teacher, we make end of year slideshows and collages often. Kizoa is hands down one of the best resources for recording all of those special memories.

nikolak13
5/23/19

I use Kizoa almost every day and my experiance with Kizoa is positive. Your movie is processing in short time and ready for download.

johnj822
5/23/19

A few of the movie maker options don't have an option to crop the images so some images won't fit even when you try to edit the image and the special thanks in the wedding movie maker makes the image look really big and when you try and adjust the image to fit it then just gives a black screen with no image or anything but I do enjoy the site but find it hard to use some of the images in some even when you try to edit the image to fit in either the movie maker or the collage maker but I still enjoy using it

jeffh600
5/23/19

I searched for a replacement for Phanfare music/photo/video slideshow hosting for years and glad I located Kizoa. I believe it is hands down favorite for my needs. It takes a little time to come up to speed but once there, it is powerful and lets me upload music of my choice and HD quality photos at the premium levels which are reasonably priced. Keep up the good work.

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hello Jeff,
We're glad that you like the platform as much as we do! We are constantly trying to find ways to make it better for all our users. Thank you choosing Kizoa :)
wendyg153
5/23/19

Have created many memorable videos ... easy way to save pictures in a sensible time related format. Doesn't take much learning to get going.

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hello Wendy,
We really appreciate your comment! We strive to make this platform better everyday! Thank you for choosing Kizoa :)
melaniek62
5/23/19

The tool is not intuitive and as missing features that would make the experience much more helpful..such as:
1) when making a movie, enable a feature that shows which photo has already been selected, so that you don't have to guess or search to confirm
2) enable a feature to "randomize" photo place assignment in a movie so it doesn't have to be done one by one.

matthewg382
5/23/19

Used the software to create a lot of slideshow videos and they performed exceptionally well. No issues and exporting was easy.

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hello Matthew,
denisel197
5/23/19

I found Kizoa by doing a Google search for the best apps for creating a photo presentation. Was I glad I did! I had never done one before and had no clue how to put it together. Kizoa was totally intuitive, self explanatory, and amazingly easy to use. I did a life celebration presentation for my sister and the results were both up-beat, beautiful, and moving. My thanks to Kizoa!

altaa1
5/23/19

The title says it all. This is the direction that many companies are moving to -- Online versions of Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, audio editors, desktop publishing, file conversion, . . .

The advantages:
* You are always using the latest version of the program, without having to update it on your computer (& probably pay for the update too).
* Typically, your files are saved in "the Cloud", & automatically backed up for you, so you don't have to do that.
* Processing is done on their web-servers, not your local computer, so you don't need as powerful (or new) a computer as you would otherwise have to buy.
* The application is OS-agnostic, meaning you can run it on any computer, with any Operating System, anywhere in the world, as long as you have Internet access. So, your desktop, laptop, tablet, or smartphone, or anyone else's computer (with your login username & password supplied) can access all your information, & edit it, anywhere you happen to be. This is a HUGE convenience!

As for Kizoa, I have been editing video for decades, first using 2 VCR's & patch-cords, then using files from digital-based video cameras & various video editing software on my computer.
A couple of years ago I tried Kizoa Basic (free) to evaluate whether it would do what I needed -- it passed with flying colors, so I bought the Creator version ($50) to get the 20 minute length videos, along with quite adequate 720P video & 100 GB storage space.
If you only make short, personal home videos, you might be satisfied with the Starter version ($30), which gives you 720P video, 10 GB storage space, & 10 minute videos (make 2 or 3 separate chapters of one video if you need longer).
I upgraded soon after to Professional version ($100, with $50 credit for my Creator version) -- mostly to reward Kizoa for producing such an excellent product -- as a bonus, the Professional level gives me 1080P video, unlimited storage space, & unlimited length videos. I like not being limited at all in the length of video that I can make, or how much storage space I can use, but I seldom make 1080P videos, so 720P would have been enough for me, & I don't burn DVD's, since "the Cloud" made them obsolete.
Commercial users will appreciate the Business version ($300), which adds 4K 2160P video, 1/2 hour of training, & a licence to use Kizoa Commercially.

Quite simply put, this will do it all for you in the area of video editing.
Try the free version to see what I mean (it contains a "watermark", so you won't be sharing the results of your test, but it will let you see what the App can do).
Then buy Starter, Creator, Professional, or Business version, as your needs indicate.
You can also upgrade at any time to a higher version, & get credit for the cost of your lower version.

sherriem34
5/23/19

This program is easy to use, and fun to work with. I first started with this program working on a wedding video for my daughter, and have since made many short movies. When I had a problem with the word Kizoa showing up big in the left corner of my entire wedding video I made for my daughter, I asked for help through email. The problem was quickly resolved. Thank you for a fun program.

aimees47
5/23/19

Love this application. So easy to use and you receive immediate help when you need it. The videos are great and there are lots of creative ways of making them. I have made 3 slideshows already and people were so imoressed with that they are asking me to make some for them.

nirith
5/23/19

I use it in school. It is a friendly video editor that can be used from beginners level to pros. The outcome is always impressive, thanks to the wide variety of filters, effects and animations.

hanss50
5/23/19

A video editor should not reduce the resolution of inbound content. It's very limiting. Also larger videos of 20 min+. Simply wont finish or allow you to download. What's your target market? Is it just for short blips or something larger.

rebeccak193
5/23/19

Love having so many choices of templates! Love the ease that I can bring in my own music! Wish downloading was a little easier. Try to burn to a CD; will not use that option again.

Hi Kristie! Were you able to get your movie to play correctly? If not, please send us an email or give us a call at customer support so that we can help!

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

Hi Pushpa, it sounds like you may need to link your Facebook account to your Kizoa account by going to the "My Images" tab of Kizoa and hitting the blue and white "Connect" button in the lower right corner, in the blue Facebook space. You will then be prompted to enter your Facebook information, and once your accounts are successfully linked, please try again to post your movie!

By Alesa G.

Hi Elsi, it depends on what your current account status it, send us an email at support@kizoa.com with your Kizoa email address and we'll let you know of any specials.

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

Hi Jesse, thank you for your service! I did receive your email and have activate your account to a complimentary PRO membership. =)

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.

By Julie M.

Hi Jamie, you can save those Facebook photos from the group to your computer and from there upload them onto your Kizoa account :)

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

My slideshow lasted 12 mins and I had about 80 photos in individual and group photos but could have done more if I wanted

By Suzanne M.

i have wrong password for my kizoa player now i cant get in how do you change it

By Bev G.

Hi Elsie, sorry for the issues with your video! We had some server issues this past weekend which prompted issues in viewing movies as well as downloading them to your computer. We have corrected this on Monday so you should be able to view your movie now and download it. Let me know if you're still having issues!

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

Hi Valerie, we have actually been in contact with Bitdefender and last week they made a correction in their program to avoir blocking the use of Kizoa. Can you let me know if you are still having this issue? Please get back in touch with me directly at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com with a phone number I can reach you at as well as your Kizoa email address. Thanks!

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Kizoa