Review of Kizoa

Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com

zyannec
10/13/18

I've been using Kizoa for two years now, I've always loved it, it was free and I could do video's however long I wanted them. I am a youtuber and I've depended on this for a long time. I have All my photos on there and its been great. HOWEVER! Today I went on only to find that I can now only make ONE MINUTE videos UNLESS I switch to premium. I've been making 10-15 minute videos for two years and NOW it decides to switch it on me. SO NOT COOL. I'm trying to find a new app for making videos because this was terrible to do.

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
We are sorry you feel this way and are glad to hear that you have been with us so long! With the new system in place, all Free members can still enjoy our facilities. Furthermore, you are able to download and share your creations without our logo now. But if you wish to continue enjoying our platform with more creation time, you must upgrade.
elenaa35
9/20/18

I have been using kizoa for a while now and love it but now it will not download my movie any more. It goes through the whole process and nothing happens when finshed. no link no nothing.

Response from Armine A., Kizoa Representative
Hello Yelena, Thank you for your comment. Could you please forward your message to our support team at support@kizoa.com and we'll be happy to answer to all of your questions. Have a great weekend!
russc28
9/18/18

Kizoa.com is by far the best website that I have ever used, not only is it very user friendly, but I have been using it for over 8 years , and have barely scratched the surface of what I can do with it. It is that good, my best work is a video called Into Your Presence , which I will not link to but a video that is good is worth a thousand words, so I will link to the Video Atari Emulator....http://www.kizoa.com/Movie-Video-Slideshow-Maker/d185657479k9730223o2l1/atari-emulator-video

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hello, we are really glad you love our program as much as we do! Thank you for sharing your creation with us :)
jeffh418
9/10/18

I found Kizoa to be fairly straight forward with a reasonable one time up front fee. I have been able to upload high resolution photos and music out of my iTunes collection. The movies play well and I have good feedback from hosting to Facebook. Only few things that would be nice additions would be to move whole sets of photos from my album onto the movie strip rather than one by one. The other would be to edit down music timing.

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hi Jeff,
We are very happy that you are enjoying Kizoa! And thank you for your comments. Duly noted for our future updates ;)
katiem205
8/13/18

I paid to use this website. I made two videos that worked fine although any time i ask for it to be emailed to me it never gets sent. I used to download the video to my computer but today after spending 1 hour and a half sorting out a video for my friends birthday it wont let me download it!! I have now spent another hour and a half trying to get my finished video onto my computer with no luck! I saw on pervious reviews someone saying the video needs to be under 1 minutre (never been a problem before) so i cut it down and its still not worked.

I am now left very frustrated and dissapointed. Not worth the stress!!

Response from Rebecca B., Kizoa Representative
Hi Katie,
Sorry to hear that your experience with us has been bothersome. Rest assured, you can download your videos for free, as long as they are up to a minute each. To do this, go to the 'My Movies' tab and click on your movie and then click 'download' at the bottom of your page. The link to download the video file will be sent to you. If the link does not appear in your inbox, then please check your spam. Should you continue to have the same problem, please contact us at support@kizoa.com, so we can further assist you on this issue.
kenh111
5/1/18

Its literally ass, you will have a better time using windows movie maker. Please do not waste your time even thinking about typing this link into your browser.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Hi Ken, sorry to hear that Kizoa didn't work out for you. Is there something I can help you with in particular?
deborahb161
4/25/18

I just happened upon this website years ago. And have used it for over 6 years now. Everyone loves my slideshows and videos that I created for birthdays, anniversaries, and graduations just to name a few. No one site is perfect and I can see room for improvements (editing). I have learned how to do something new every time I login to the website. I have a lifetime package and it works for me.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Thank you for sharing your review Deborah! I'm glad to hear you enjoy using Kizoa, and feel free to email us any suggestions you may have regarding editing features to support@kizoa.com
zeeshanm
3/15/18

After pouring my heart out on videos, just like others it seems I have to pay 15 dollars to download my video without watermark. Granted, but then the video crashes, freezes, doesn't seamlessly splice or merge, and many times you cannot find back button and your lose all your work. What is a 4 minute work takes 50 hours.

Horrible. Do not recommend. My money lost and wasted for nothing. It is sad because it has potential; probably the developers half-a---ed it.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Sorry to hear about the troubles encountered! Have you emailed us at support@kizoa.com so we can better assist you? We try to keep the majority of Kizoa free, which is why you're able to create a free account to make movies of unlimited time length to share online, or download to your computer if under 1 minute long. We also do offer lifetime Premium memberships for more advanced features. It's thanks to our Premium memberships that we're able to continue development, and do our best to improve Kizoa!
betinat
3/8/18

It would be nice to disclose that i will have to pay to use your service before i put effort into making a video.
Since i did enjoy the website i was thinking of purchasing a membership in the future but now after this i do not want to use your service again.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
I apologize for the confusion! While the majority of Kizoa is free, including making and sharing movies of unlimited duration online, or downloading to your computer if under 1 minute in length, we do also offer Premium lifetime memberships to unlock more features. While we would like to offer a completely free site, this is difficult as we also have to maintain the Kizoa company, servers, employees, etc so as we can continue to improve Kizoa as much as possible ;)
jackyv1
2/7/18

est ce qu'on peut incruster une video dans une video .exemple un petit carre dans un coin de la video .

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Bonjour,
En effet, vous pouvez rassembler deux vidéos sur la même diapositive, pour cela il suffit de créer un collage animé avec les deux vidéos (une en plein écran par exemple et l'autre en petit format à côté dans un coin).
gwent22
1/24/18

If I can work this then anyone can! I paid for the premium, lifetime package just over a year ago and have been making videos of our holidays and family occasions which go back years. Well worth the money spent. If I have needed help, customer service have been back to me promptly and solved any problem.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Yay I'm glad you've enjoyed Kizoa so much! It's always a pleasure hearing from our customers =)
lisan153
1/9/18

When this program first came out I purchased it with the hopes it would improve. It has not. It's not only become slow and cumbersome but it has removed some of the features (like not shrinking the hell out of your files) I actually liked.

I do not recommend Kizoa at all.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Oh no I'm sorry to hear about the troubles you've encountered Lisa, please email us at support@kizoa.com and we'll do our best to find you a solution.
fafik
12/19/17

I was making a video about myself on Kizoa. I thought it would be good because it was pretty ok in the making part. But when I tried to download the video, they said I have to upgrade. Just to download? I was really upset. I have been looking for a good online free video editor for forever and I haven't found anything good. I won't use Kizoa anymore.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Hi Fafi, with a free Kizoa account you can share your videos online for free without any time limitations, however, if you want to download it to your computer you need to make sure your video is under 1 minute long ;)
lisas512
Lisa S.
12/2/17

I made a project on their website and when I was ready to export, they told me I already had an account and they claimed it was expired and I needed to upgrade to a premium account. I have never used this website before today so I was a little surprised. Then they actually blocked my project and kicked me off until I would upgrade. I am seething. Don't claim to offer a free service and then let people waste their friggin time and energy on something that obviously doens't pay off.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Kizoa never blocks or removes creations regardless of your account status. It sounds like to may have a duplicate account, but we can easily help you access your correct account with the movie you've made by simply contacting our customer support. I will send you a private message so that you can share your email address and I can help you re-access your account ;)
dominicas
11/6/17

Horrible, frustrating tool that advertises as a free video editor, yet forgets to mention that the free version of your cut video will have a disgusting green kizoa logo about the size of a quarter of your video on the top corner. You just wasted 50minuts of my time I spent cutting out small chunks of video, and now I have to start over again with an actual video editor that wasn't made by some stupid $#*!s with no idea how to monetize a product without putting their stupid logo everywhere. I hate Kizoa, it sucks, and I wish never tried this stupid bull$#*!. I better not be receiving any email from you through your forced subscription unless it's an apology for wasting my time.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
We're sorry for your frustration. The majority of Kizoa is free, for example you can create a movie of unlimited duration for free to share online via email, Facebook, YouTube, etc. You can also download your movie for free so long as it lasts under 1 minute. We do also offer certain features exclusively under our Premium memberships such as removing logos. Without our Premium memberships we wouldn't be able to maintain Kizoa. As I'm sure you can understand, the majority of online programs would love to offer everything for free, but alas, this isn't always feasible.
francisl26
7/17/17

Worth every penny spent. Lots of templates and tools to use and very user friendly. Its my first time using this site and I made a video that garnered fantastic comments. Awesome job!!!

suzans8
7/12/17

I really enjoyed the outcome and so did everyone else. I'm more or less computer illiterate but I was able to make it through and create a beautiful video. Though it was very challenging at times it was also fun. I will definitely be making more videos.
I do think better directions are definitely needed though.

benjamins43
7/12/17

I just purchased Kizoa and am quite happy.
Only a few main concerns.
Even after purchasing the second highest one I still get pop-ups to try and get me to upgrade.
I agree very much with the other review that it should not be too difficult to check off the
pics that I have already put in.
I cannot see how to pause my music while a video is playing ?

marias269
7/12/17

Good experience so far except for the music. Not enough selection and loading my own takes a long time. Also I can't fade out my music and cut it when I would like.

vrindas1
7/11/17

So happy with the service :) I had lost hope that I will see my video again but you guys did it.. And that too in a matter of minutes!! Really delighted

staceyp27
7/11/17

My first burn to DVD worked great. After that, I can't burn anything directly to DVD. I have to wait for Kizoa to download. That's not what it's supposed to be.

kevind122
7/11/17

was a great online tool to do what i needed to with out having to install complex hard to use software great for occasional use on projects

jenniferg179
7/11/17

Love Kizoa. Been trying so many different slideshow makers and had trouble with every one of them. Kizoa is so reasonably priced. They answer help email so quickly. The support is very nice, kind, and smart.

caseyf9
7/11/17

Charge you at the end, you don't get your movie immediately, incredibly hard program to work with, once the pictures are in kizoa you cannot get them back out except one by one in a very tedious process.
Never again.

Response from Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Hi Casey, thank you for your review. If you'd like to download your pictures all at once, you can make a movie with the album of photos you want to download and then send it to yourself using our platform. When you send your movie to yourself by email you can check a box that says "Allow your contacts to receive a .ZIP file of your photos and videos...". If this box is checked, you'll see a link that says "Click here to download a .ZIP file of your photos" which you can click on and these photos will download automatically to your computer. Please feel free to contact us either at support@kizoa.com or by calling us at (844)898-4403 if you have any trouble using our platform or if you have any other questions or suggestions. Have a great day!
rajanbirt
7/11/17

It is not very effective. I m not so happy with it .not value for money. More features should be added

Response from Evan B., Kizoa Representative
Hi Rajanbir, thank you for your review. We'd be happy to hear from you regarding any updates we could make to our platform. Feel free to email us at support@kizoa.com with your recommendations and we'll send them off to our tech team. If you ever encounter any trouble making your movie, we'd be happy to assist you. You can email us at the email provided above, support@kizoa.com, or you can call us at (844)898-4403. Thank you again for your review and have a great day!

Hi Kristie! Were you able to get your movie to play correctly? If not, please send us an email or give us a call at customer support so that we can help!

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

Hi Pushpa, it sounds like you may need to link your Facebook account to your Kizoa account by going to the "My Images" tab of Kizoa and hitting the blue and white "Connect" button in the lower right corner, in the blue Facebook space. You will then be prompted to enter your Facebook information, and once your accounts are successfully linked, please try again to post your movie!

By Alesa G.

Hi Elsi, it depends on what your current account status it, send us an email at support@kizoa.com with your Kizoa email address and we'll let you know of any specials.

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

Hi Jesse, thank you for your service! I did receive your email and have activate your account to a complimentary PRO membership. =)

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.

By Julie M.

Hi Jamie, you can save those Facebook photos from the group to your computer and from there upload them onto your Kizoa account :)

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

My slideshow lasted 12 mins and I had about 80 photos in individual and group photos but could have done more if I wanted

By Suzanne M.

i have wrong password for my kizoa player now i cant get in how do you change it

By Bev G.

Hi Elsie, sorry for the issues with your video! We had some server issues this past weekend which prompted issues in viewing movies as well as downloading them to your computer. We have corrected this on Monday so you should be able to view your movie now and download it. Let me know if you're still having issues!

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative

Hi Valerie, we have actually been in contact with Bitdefender and last week they made a correction in their program to avoir blocking the use of Kizoa. Can you let me know if you are still having this issue? Please get back in touch with me directly at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com with a phone number I can reach you at as well as your Kizoa email address. Thanks!

By Veronica G., Kizoa Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other customers.

5 Photos for Kizoa