Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd

Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd has a consumer rating of 2.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd also ranks 37th among Computer Accessories sites. The most common issues with Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd?

“This is excellent”

Stacy R.
5/1/19

I would like to purchase the computer that is 400dollars thanks and my payments are 30dollars month I talked to him on the phone last week and he said it was allright

“Eizo screen”

Neale B.
6/3/20

The screen arrived as scheduled and without issue. However, the screen failed within its warranty period. After waiting 3 weeks for Kingsfield to deal with the issue I was told by them that I could contact the manufacturer directly and deal with it myself. I consider this to be very poor customer service and wouldn't use them again. They are price competitive and your experience with them will mostly likely be ok as long as you don't have an issue that needs resolving.

stacyr105
May 1st, 2019
syeda93
July 17th, 2019
SCAM!! Absolute disgusted by this company. They had called me in for a interview which I past and then went in for a second interview to which they said they want me to do a 2 day trial unpaid which I did and the sales team loved me and my work ethics was apparently what they was looking for. I was then told to meet the Director who was a complete joke. He asked me to pay him £1000 in order for him to give me the job, is that even legal? He also started talking nonsense about him being worried about my stability and want'd insurance. This clearly shows he's not running a stable business, he also spoke about growing his business and needing more sales advisors etc. Do not know how far he will get with that, if he keeps asking people for money to join his company? To conclude, would never trust this company with anything, do not even waste your time with these guys, they are only looking to scam you and waste your time.
peterd143
March 25th, 2017
We bought an item from the seller as a much needed replacement for our business. Seller sent the incorrect item despite us contacting them several times prior to our final purchase. The seller had repeatedly assured us that the supplied product would facilitate all of our requirements for the business and also confirmed that they did indeed have stock of this specific item so we placed our order in good faith
The item arrived, however this was not the item we had ordered. This almost had a catastrophic impact on our business which certainly would have been avoided had the seller supplied both the correct information and subsequent product.
Upon explaining our predicament to the seller they did agree to collect the incorrect item they had supplied us, however we are yet to receive the correct replacement item or a refund.
We again contacted the seller on numerous occasions firstly requesting they send the correct item as soon as possible, however as the seller neglected to even acknowledge our messages we had no other choice than to purchase the correct item from a more reputable seller.
As we had now purchased the item from elsewhere we then secondly requested a full refund from the seller, however the seller again neglected to acknowledge our messages therefore we were left with no other alternative than to open a dispute with PayPal to simply recover the money we had paid for an item we had never received.
Extremely disappointed doesnt even come close to expressing our sincere dissatisfaction in this seller and the service they provided to us. We would strongly discourage any potential buyer to purchase items from this seller as a result of our disastrous and disgraceful customer experience.

Tip for consumers: We would strongly discourage any potential buyer to purchase items from this seller as a result of our disastrous and disgraceful customer experience.

nealeb2
June 3rd, 2020
kingsfieldp
July 23rd, 2014
Kingsfield go beyond standard information technology services to ensure the client gets full exposure to the entire spectrum of business technology. We have extensive experience of working with private businesses and public sector establishments, and have existing customer bases which include a large variety of industries. Kingsfield understand business needs and consult to recommend for all hardware, software and services moulded to the specific IT environment required. Kingsfield source and always strive to ensure availability of quality branded products with competitive pricing, ensuring we have a powerful commitment to customer service. We strive to fulfil all customer needs so that we can create and maintain mutually beneficial working relationships.

Keywords:Laptops,Desktops,Off the Shelf Software and Licensing,Printers and Consumables,Networking,TFT/LCD Monitors,Projectors,Communications and Telecoms,PC/Laptop Cases and Accessories,TVs,Digital Cameras and Camcorders

Telephone:01604 643888

Questions? Get answers from the Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd staff and other customers.

Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd, Accessories, Audio Visual, Components, Connectivity, Consumables, Furniture, Office Equipment & Supplies

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd?

Have a question about Kingsfield Computer Products Ltd?