Killer Papers

Killer Papers has a consumer rating of 4.97 stars from 36 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Killer Papers also ranks 51st among Essay Writing sites.

• Used the writer Cassie for my English essay and it was perfect.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Killer Papers?

“Awesome Service”

Kendrick N.
1/27/20

Grace helped me out with a bunch of my assignments and she has been a real life saver. I've used this site multiple times and it has never let me down. I guarantee you won't regret using this website as it truly is reliable.

writer cassie (3)
kendrickn3
January 27th, 2020
samr262
November 24th, 2019
Cassie finished my high school research paper in short notice yet still made seem as a student had taken an entire week planning it out. I am very impressed with her work and am very thankful for all she did. I will definitely be purchasing from this website again, specifically Cassie. Thank you so much Cassie!
miguelm155
November 3rd, 2019
I've been using this business for the passed 2 years. And I have paid for 9 papers so far, and counting. I had a low GPA score due to not turning in my essays on time. This is where killerpapers came in and saved my grades. The owner of the business is super genuine man. He takes the time to get back to your messages, and helps find a solution for my worries. I highly recommend this to anyone who is on the fence line waiting for confirmation from other customers who has been using this service. TAKE ADVANTAGE!
shawnh219
December 21st, 2019
Cassie wrote my paper and she did a very good job at exposing what I wanted on the paper! Definitely will use this service again!
christana
December 17th, 2019
This was my first time using a service like this to get my essay done in a short period of time and it was all thanks to my writer Kellie. Kellie was able to respond instantly and got my essay done as soon as possible. The complete product was perfect and helped save me so much time and stress. I would recommend to anyone one who needs to get the job done to choose Kellie as your writer if you want the best possible outcome.
josephm936
November 6th, 2019
I've used this service multiple times and have been treated with amazing professionalism and great products. This latest time using impressed me even more. After some confusion with due dates, writer Cassie still absolutely pulled through and wrote me an amazing essay under short notice and most likely saved my english grade. Will continue to use this service and hope to work with Cassie again.
mattc285
November 6th, 2019
Writer Cassie has been nothing but helpful. I have received amazing grades on every assignment she has completed for me. Cassie is quick at answering messages, and effectively communicates with her clients. This ensures she fully understands the assignment in order to complete it to the best of her ability. She not only writes well, but returns papers early which is a huge help! I highly recommend her services and I will be using her for my papers in the future!
denisd45
December 9th, 2019
All the writers that I had complied with my requests and kept in touch with me constantly. Tbh I wouldn't be passing English without them. Prices are going to be lower starting January 2020 so y'all come on if y'all need an essay! Most writers will work with you for short notice projects.
ericm575
December 6th, 2019
Cassie took my solicitation at short notice and even brought down the value fundamentally to support my circumstance, in a brief timeframe outline she completed in a fraction of the time I was thinking and stunning work as well!
dand458
November 12th, 2019
First time I saw KP, I was super skeptical like anyone else would be. I figured why not and gave it a shot on a simple assignment to see how it would turn out. After getting an A+ I've been using it for all sorts of papers since. Eleanor is the real VIP this semester and has done all my coursework for one of my classes. Prices are fair and the work is even better. I highly recommend using Killer Papers to anyone that is nervous about losing money to something that sounds too good to be true
miguell61
November 27th, 2019
Cassie really helped out with my research paper and can't thank her enough. She managed to work well with the time frame given and for that she is a true life saver!
sadew3
December 6th, 2019
I forgot about a paper I had due so I tried my luck with KP. LeeAnn killed my paper. In such short notice she completed it in less than 24 hours and got me a 100% which im thankful for. No plagiarism and was cited!
nicholasa94
December 9th, 2019
I was honestly scared to pay a service to write a big paper for me. The paper was about 15% of my grade. I was happy to find out that a week later after, I had turned in the paper I received from KP, I received a 100%. Thank you Erica.
randyc229
November 22nd, 2019
KP has legitimately saved my ass during my college experience. I get overwhelmed super easy and papers stress me out and add the stress from life and my job. I pass all my test and hand in my homework, but like in math two negatives equal a positive. Take the stress from work, take the stress from a paper, and the positive result is a good grade because of KP
treym34
November 21st, 2019
Great service! When all else fails KillerPapers won't. They write your essay so well it makes you not want to ever write another essay yourself again.
garyd470
November 8th, 2019
Been using killer papers since my freshman year, they've only grown since easy to see why incredible writers & fair prices with better grades as the outcome
alexl385
November 3rd, 2019
I was worried I was going to fail my English class, I came across Killer Papers and decided to give it a shot. In less than an hour I had people bidding on my essay that was due in a week! They got it done before it was even due and I got a 95! It bumped my grade 20 points and they just earned a lifetime customer.
samio6
December 3rd, 2019
Cassie helped me with an essay and finished it much in advance, although it was really tedious the essay was very well written and covered all the assigment requirements. Thanks again!
joshg165
December 19th, 2019
I don't know who has to hear this but. Don't be hesitant! They are the real deal! An A is guaranteed with these guys! Impressed with all of the work they have done for me. Can't thank them enough!
throwa2
December 10th, 2019
This is the 3rd time I have used this service and every single time they did not disappoint me. They always give you your paper back to you on time or even before. The level of care they put in making these essays are insane.
gabel24
December 21st, 2019
This business is legitimate and rather than thinking that it will grow, I know for a fact it will grow! It is so helpful and great to learn from!
kiaraa8
December 14th, 2019
I gave a last minute paper assignment in and she gave it in before hand with an amazing quality, would definitely recommend!
alexv133
December 16th, 2019
Saved my life. I was caught up with other finals, and I was assisted in a timely manner. I was able to pass all my classes!
larryt181
December 3rd, 2019
Cassie took my request at short notice and even lowered the price significantly to help my situation, in a short time frame she finished in half the time I was thinking and amazing work too!
andrej34
November 6th, 2019
KillerPapers has gotten me through high school and saved my ass multiple times. They never fail give you that big 100 on that important assignment

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Killer Papers staff and other customers.

admina9
Admin A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Killer Papers?

Have a question about Killer Papers?