Kilimall

Kilimall has a consumer rating of 4.54 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kilimall also ranks 75th among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Kilimall?

“The most affordable online shopping in Kenya”

Geoffrey M.
10/22/19

One of the best online shops in Kenya with good deals at the most affordable prices. They offer flash sale deals which are cheap and great for ordinary people. They deliver locally within 5 days and International orders within 15 days and 25 days. They also accept returns on disputed products. I recommend them to my family and friends.

geoffreym46
October 22nd, 2019
dennisd221
June 27th, 2019
One of the best online shops in kenya with good deals. They deliver within a day and they also accept returns withinthe first 7 days
clarkkentk
2,434 helpful votes
August 5th, 2016
They are the best online store for electronics in Kenya. They have a very wide selection of products as well as brands. I doubt if there's any mass market electronic they don't stock. I haven't purchased other household products, so I can't comment on that

Questions? Get answers from the Kilimall staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kilimall?

Have a question about Kilimall?