This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

KFC Kenya

KFC Kenya has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate KFC Kenya?

“Fast, clean and precise!”

Joseph M.
7/27/19

Kentucky Fried chicken(KFC) is a fast food franchise with outlets all over the world. It has a variety of products but mainly centers on its famous Original Recipe. I happen to go Kenya and I landed in a drive through outlet. I ordered for hotwings meal and an ice cream... I was schoked when I got my meal instantly in less than a minute. I didn't feel the wait at all. Great food by the way. Kudos!

josephm651
July 27th, 2019
dadasupremet
July 22nd, 2018
Thank you Colonel Sanders for allowing us Kenyans to share in the magic that cooks behind KFC's doors.

Its a very legit company. Its a franchise with roots based from YUM which oversees the likes of KFC, Taco bell and Pizza hut. KFC Kenya had more than 10 outlets that I know of and all of them are registered and certified.

By Joseph M.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the KFC Kenya staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KFC Kenya?

Have a question about KFC Kenya?