Kersha Knives

Kersha Knives has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kersha Knives also ranks 5th among Knives sites.

• The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives.

• After 3 weeks of waiting this is customer service I got.
  • I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week.
How would you rate Kersha Knives?

“Outstanding”

Art V.
10/23/15

I really can't believe how awesome this site is. I couldn't find a black version of the Launch 1 anywhere else online. Kershaw-knives.net not only had it but had it at a great price. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it was here by Friday. Unbelievable!

“I ordered a personalized knife last week and...”

Brittany R.
8/2/13

I ordered a personalized knife last week and initially received an e-mail stating that UPS had my package and they included a link so I could track my package. Later, I checked on my package via that link and found out that the tracking number had been voided by the sender. The original e-mail stated that my package was supposed to be here yesterday. I e-mailed this company via Sales@Kershaw-Knives.net last week and again yesterday. I have called twice today and did leave a message asking them to please contact me. I have yet to hear back from them and UPS does not have my package according to the representative I spoke with earlier. I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week. The item has been paid for, yet I do not have the item. Be careful when ordering from this company. I am clearly getting ripped off and am close to filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

kershaw knives (4) customer service (6) credit card (3)
artv4
October 23rd, 2015
pattyc2
November 13th, 2014
lisah15
November 11th, 2014
It's my second knife from this site . the second knife i purchased was broken but i still love the site, I just don't think i should have to pay to return a broken product
carollt
November 4th, 2014
I purchase a kershaw pocket knife .Love the engraving and shipment was promp .Was cheaper than the one I broke that I brought from knife works .They were very resonable in price and customer service assistance was great .
waggs
August 14th, 2011
I am impress on the looks of their knives. Actually, did not see them anywhere else. It really attracts me. I also love the quality and price.
bryanv1
July 21st, 2011
They offer engraving on their knives which is just what I was looking for. I'm very satisfied and will be back..
mikeb39
July 7th, 2011
en112
June 9th, 2011
Love the product! Fats shipping! Beautiful engraving!
margareth5
June 6th, 2011
The customer service at Kershaw knives was very helpful with my order! Amy had great suggestions for the engravings! I am very pleased with my experience!
johans
May 26th, 2011
Great looking knives. Can't beat the price. Just got my second order and everything went smoothly.
chadg4
May 19th, 2011
I have been very pleased with this website. This is my second purchase from this website and my first purchase went extremely well was on time on delivery no little hidden tricks or anything like that and I will be making future purchases from this side I am sure
kristinj
May 11th, 2011
The staff at Kershaw-Knives.net were extremely helpful in placing my order. We, like always, waited until the end to place our order and they were amazing in helping me get my order in and guaranteeing that it would make it here on-time. Additionally, being that these are groomsmen gifts they were also helpful in dealing with a frantic bride... They even took the order over the phone to confirm engraving placement and spelling accuracy. They made the process as simple as possible.

Thanks again to the staff at Kershaw-Knives.net for amazing customer service... what a wonderful company to do business with. They come highly recommended...

Kristin
scottf2
May 2nd, 2011
The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives. Kershaw-knives.net is fantastic! I've already told a friend about the great deals, and he's planning to order as well!
tp3
April 29th, 2011
I ordered a 1840CKT - Kershaw Shallot Black and it is a beautiful and extremely well made tool. Shipping was quick and painless, though the knife's box was crushed and the knife was loose inside the shipping envelope but there was no damage to the product itself. Ordering a colored coating is kind of pointless if the knife is anything but a display piece as it scratches off and looks dingy with minimal use, but I appreciated the laser engraving option. So far it has held up remarkably well as a work knife. I would definitely buy another Kershaw blade in the future though I would always appreciate a lower price.
chrism31
April 24th, 2011
Excellent product, pricing, and ease of shopping and purchase. Shipping notification was slightly unorthodox (no email confirming shipped date only a "shipping order generated" confirmation). Overall very satisfied with the experience. Recommended and would buy from this retailer again!
marcusy
April 20th, 2011
Excellent product line! Quick shippping! Great pricing!

The information and visuals provided on the site are a DEFINITE plus when ordering!
hieuv
April 20th, 2011
This is my second Kershaw knive. The quality is superb for the value of the knive. I am very happy with Kershaw products and will continue to purchase from them in the future.
nursetonim
April 17th, 2011
SLEEK CUSTOM ENGRAVED LEEKS!

I spent hours searching the web for the best deal on a leek to replace mine.
(Cuss small pockets and drat airport security!)

Kershaw-knive.net offers the best price, lowest shipping and to top it off-
CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING!

Sweet deal and a great site.
sundaitaj
April 10th, 2011
I will be shopping here for all my knives from now on, great selection.
randyw6
April 8th, 2011
I lost my last Kershaw knife and I liked it better than any other that I have ever owned. I saw this deal and purchased this one.
nicka7
April 8th, 2011
Kershaw knives are the best! I love my Kershaw Ken Onion Leek so much I just bought another one! Best knife out there!
bradb6
April 8th, 2011
I like the speed of their service and the ease of my order.
vikingsv
April 4th, 2011
Great proces on great knives !! cheap engraving and fast shipping !! I will buy from them again !!
ssm
March 21st, 2011
I had a great customer service experience. they were very helpful and understanding when i had security issues with my bank. the shipping was faaast too...plus they always have the good stuff in stock..buy more knives, and buy em from them!!!
johnh43
March 20th, 2011
Best deal on the net. Super low price...

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kersha Knives staff and other customers.

Since 2004 Kershaw-Knives.net is one of oldest and largest online catalogs of Kershaw knives. Over 6000 knives in stock at competitive pricing. High quality laser engraving and embroidery offered to personalize your order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kersha Knives?

Have a question about Kersha Knives?