Review of Kersha Knives

sales@kershaw-knives.net

31 reviews with 5 stars

artv4
10/23/15

I really can't believe how awesome this site is. I couldn't find a black version of the Launch 1 anywhere else online. Kershaw-knives.net not only had it but had it at a great price. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it was here by Friday. Unbelievable!

pattyc2
11/13/14
lisah15
11/11/14

It's my second knife from this site . the second knife i purchased was broken but i still love the site, I just don't think i should have to pay to return a broken product

carollt
11/4/14

I purchase a kershaw pocket knife .Love the engraving and shipment was promp .Was cheaper than the one I broke that I brought from knife works .They were very resonable in price and customer service assistance was great .

waggs
8/14/11

I am impress on the looks of their knives. Actually, did not see them anywhere else. It really attracts me. I also love the quality and price.

bryanv1
7/21/11

They offer engraving on their knives which is just what I was looking for. I'm very satisfied and will be back..

mikeb39
7/7/11
en112
6/9/11

Love the product! Fats shipping! Beautiful engraving!

margareth5
6/6/11

The customer service at Kershaw knives was very helpful with my order! Amy had great suggestions for the engravings! I am very pleased with my experience!

johans
5/26/11

Great looking knives. Can't beat the price. Just got my second order and everything went smoothly.

chadg4
5/19/11

I have been very pleased with this website. This is my second purchase from this website and my first purchase went extremely well was on time on delivery no little hidden tricks or anything like that and I will be making future purchases from this side I am sure

kristinj
5/11/11

The staff at Kershaw-Knives.net were extremely helpful in placing my order. We, like always, waited until the end to place our order and they were amazing in helping me get my order in and guaranteeing that it would make it here on-time. Additionally, being that these are groomsmen gifts they were also helpful in dealing with a frantic bride... They even took the order over the phone to confirm engraving placement and spelling accuracy. They made the process as simple as possible.

Thanks again to the staff at Kershaw-Knives.net for amazing customer service... what a wonderful company to do business with. They come highly recommended...

Kristin

scottf2
5/2/11

The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives. Kershaw-knives.net is fantastic! I've already told a friend about the great deals, and he's planning to order as well!

tp3
4/29/11

I ordered a 1840CKT - Kershaw Shallot Black and it is a beautiful and extremely well made tool. Shipping was quick and painless, though the knife's box was crushed and the knife was loose inside the shipping envelope but there was no damage to the product itself. Ordering a colored coating is kind of pointless if the knife is anything but a display piece as it scratches off and looks dingy with minimal use, but I appreciated the laser engraving option. So far it has held up remarkably well as a work knife. I would definitely buy another Kershaw blade in the future though I would always appreciate a lower price.

chrism31
4/24/11

Excellent product, pricing, and ease of shopping and purchase. Shipping notification was slightly unorthodox (no email confirming shipped date only a "shipping order generated" confirmation). Overall very satisfied with the experience. Recommended and would buy from this retailer again!

marcusy
4/20/11

Excellent product line! Quick shippping! Great pricing!

The information and visuals provided on the site are a DEFINITE plus when ordering!

hieuv
4/20/11

This is my second Kershaw knive. The quality is superb for the value of the knive. I am very happy with Kershaw products and will continue to purchase from them in the future.

nursetonim
4/17/11

SLEEK CUSTOM ENGRAVED LEEKS!

I spent hours searching the web for the best deal on a leek to replace mine.
(Cuss small pockets and drat airport security!)

Kershaw-knive.net offers the best price, lowest shipping and to top it off-
CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING!

Sweet deal and a great site.

sundaitaj
4/10/11

I will be shopping here for all my knives from now on, great selection.

randyw6
4/8/11

I lost my last Kershaw knife and I liked it better than any other that I have ever owned. I saw this deal and purchased this one.

nicka7
4/8/11

Kershaw knives are the best! I love my Kershaw Ken Onion Leek so much I just bought another one! Best knife out there!

bradb6
4/8/11

I like the speed of their service and the ease of my order.

vikingsv
4/4/11

Great proces on great knives !! cheap engraving and fast shipping !! I will buy from them again !!

ssm
3/21/11

I had a great customer service experience. they were very helpful and understanding when i had security issues with my bank. the shipping was faaast too...plus they always have the good stuff in stock..buy more knives, and buy em from them!!!

johnh43
3/20/11

Best deal on the net. Super low price...

Questions? Get answers from the Kersha Knives staff and other customers.

Kersha Knives?