Kersha Knives

Kersha Knives has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kersha Knives also ranks 5th among Knives sites.

• The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives.

• After 3 weeks of waiting this is customer service I got.
  • I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week.
How would you rate Kersha Knives?

“Outstanding”

Art V.
10/23/15

I really can't believe how awesome this site is. I couldn't find a black version of the Launch 1 anywhere else online. Kershaw-knives.net not only had it but had it at a great price. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it was here by Friday. Unbelievable!

“I ordered a personalized knife last week and...”

Brittany R.
8/2/13

I ordered a personalized knife last week and initially received an e-mail stating that UPS had my package and they included a link so I could track my package. Later, I checked on my package via that link and found out that the tracking number had been voided by the sender. The original e-mail stated that my package was supposed to be here yesterday. I e-mailed this company via Sales@Kershaw-Knives.net last week and again yesterday. I have called twice today and did leave a message asking them to please contact me. I have yet to hear back from them and UPS does not have my package according to the representative I spoke with earlier. I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week. The item has been paid for, yet I do not have the item. Be careful when ordering from this company. I am clearly getting ripped off and am close to filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

kershaw knives (4) customer service (6) credit card (3)
craigd7
May 31st, 2011
They charged my credit card for items they didnt have in stock and after I ask them to hold my order till all items could be shipped together they decided to ship out two items without my consent, boy was I surpised when I opened my box to find a knife sharpener and knife tool but no knife. After 3 weeks of waiting this is customer service I got. The 800 # they have is a joke also.
joelm8
February 11th, 2012
I made an order of 2 knives that seemed as if they were in stock. My credit card was charged instantly. I received a note a week later that both knives were backordered, however my credit card was still charged. I sent a note back asking if they were ever going to get any more in and why I was charged for a knife they did not have in stock.
The only reply I got was a generic message that I had been refunded. No information on if they would get any more in or not.

I then get an email from then saying to come here and post a review and I will get $3 back. They are paying their customers to leave good feedback. That's just sad.
brittanyr2
August 2nd, 2013
I ordered a personalized knife last week and initially received an e-mail stating that UPS had my package and they included a link so I could track my package. Later, I checked on my package via that link and found out that the tracking number had been voided by the sender. The original e-mail stated that my package was supposed to be here yesterday. I e-mailed this company via *******@Kershaw-Knives.net last week and again yesterday. I have called twice today and did leave a message asking them to please contact me. I have yet to hear back from them and UPS does not have my package according to the representative I spoke with earlier. I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week. The item has been paid for, yet I do not have the item. Be careful when ordering from this company. I am clearly getting ripped off and am close to filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kersha Knives staff and other customers.

Since 2004 Kershaw-Knives.net is one of oldest and largest online catalogs of Kershaw knives. Over 6000 knives in stock at competitive pricing. High quality laser engraving and embroidery offered to personalize your order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kersha Knives?

Have a question about Kersha Knives?