Review of Kersha Knives

sales@kershaw-knives.net

3 reviews with 1 star

brittanyr2
8/2/13

I ordered a personalized knife last week and initially received an e-mail stating that UPS had my package and they included a link so I could track my package. Later, I checked on my package via that link and found out that the tracking number had been voided by the sender. The original e-mail stated that my package was supposed to be here yesterday. I e-mailed this company via Sales@Kershaw-Knives.net last week and again yesterday. I have called twice today and did leave a message asking them to please contact me. I have yet to hear back from them and UPS does not have my package according to the representative I spoke with earlier. I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week. The item has been paid for, yet I do not have the item. Be careful when ordering from this company. I am clearly getting ripped off and am close to filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

joelm8
2/11/12

I made an order of 2 knives that seemed as if they were in stock. My credit card was charged instantly. I received a note a week later that both knives were backordered, however my credit card was still charged. I sent a note back asking if they were ever going to get any more in and why I was charged for a knife they did not have in stock.
The only reply I got was a generic message that I had been refunded. No information on if they would get any more in or not.

I then get an email from then saying to come here and post a review and I will get $3 back. They are paying their customers to leave good feedback. That's just sad.

craigd7
5/31/11

They charged my credit card for items they didnt have in stock and after I ask them to hold my order till all items could be shipped together they decided to ship out two items without my consent, boy was I surpised when I opened my box to find a knife sharpener and knife tool but no knife. After 3 weeks of waiting this is customer service I got. The 800 # they have is a joke also.

Questions? Get answers from the Kersha Knives staff and other customers.

Kersha Knives?