Kennedyschocolates.co.uk

Kennedyschocolates.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Kennedyschocolates.co.uk?

“WONDERFUL!”

Melloney S.
2/26/18

When ever I want to send a chocolate gift I always use this company, the chocolates are divine and best of all you can choose what you want put in your box...you can also choose what box, colour, size and shape! As someone who adores boozy truffles this is great, my mum likes caramels so I can just choose that sort for her and ones without nuts. When buying you can really personalise the assortment, so no ore throwing out the strawberry/orange cream or Turkish delight! A perfect service all round, customer service is very polite and efficient, the prices are reasonable and the chocolates are worth every penny. I used to use Hotel chocolat but now I find it much more expensive than it used to be. I have been buying from them since 2002, but changed to Kennedys about 6 years ago.

melloneys
February 26th, 2018

Questions? Get answers from the Kennedyschocolates.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kennedyschocolates.co.uk?

Have a question about Kennedyschocolates.co.uk?