Keenweb Hosting

Keenweb Hosting has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Keenweb Hosting also ranks 147th among Web Hosting sites.

How would you rate Keenweb Hosting?

“Keenweb.co.uk has been a revelation for me.”

Adrianna K.
4/3/15

Me and my brother are developers from UK and we do not have enough knowledge in managing a Linux VPS. That was the only reason why we were looking for a reliable fully-managed VPS service. We found keenweb.co.uk after few months and after few unsuccessful sign ups with other hosts. I must confess I am really surprised about their knowledge and their relationship with their customers in comparison with the other hosts. They are amazing and few levels above their competition. I recommend them very highly.

adriannak1
April 3rd, 2015
davidm344
November 10th, 2015
The staff member was excellent in supporting me to set up my email on the devices. Was fast, efficient, clear and he was very very helpful.

Thanks keenweb.co.uk - I'm finally up and running on email!

Questions? Get answers from the Keenweb Hosting staff and other customers.

The Official Twitter of Keenweb Hosting. For technical support please tweet us or open a ticket at: https://t.co/7Yd7hzeIdn

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Keenweb Hosting?

Have a question about Keenweb Hosting?