Kase Eo

Kase Eo has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kase Eo also ranks 132nd among Games sites.

How would you rate Kase Eo?

“Normally I don't write reviews, but when a business...”

Andy W.
7/30/14

Normally I don't write reviews, but when a business performs like Kase-eo, it's got to be done! Firstly, the pinball cabinet I purchased was great. Brilliant, in fact. And they helped me choose exactly the model I wanted, right down to the colour of the buttons. And when it arrived, it was as good a quality as I could have imagined. One thing, however, that wasn't so great was how the couriers had treated it! They smashed the plunger against something solid and they'd done it so hard it broke the front panel! I told Kase-eo Amusements about it and two days later a guy arrived to assess the damage. Pretty good, yeh? Another two days later, another guy arrived with a new plunger, front panel and artwork and set about repairing my new machine. Within two hours it was perfect. I couldn't be happier with the service I received. All in all, a bloody brilliant experience all round! =)

andyw33
July 30th, 2014
All in all, a bloody brilliant experience all round!
=)

Questions? Get answers from the Kase Eo staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kase Eo?

Have a question about Kase Eo?