Kaiser Permanente

2017 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Kaiser Permanente has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 57 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kaiser Permanente also ranks 3rd among Health Insurance sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Kaiser Permanente?

“My Apology to KP Staff Members,”

John W.
10/22/19

A few weeks ago, I levied a negative review of medical care being provided by Kaiser Permanente. Now, I feel compelled to extend my apology to KP's medical team for my recent allegations/complaints. I extend an apologize based on the following reasons: Upon hearing of my complaints, I was immediately contacted by medical staff members expressing concern over my complaints. Without delay, my personal physician and others, identified and eliminated the sources of my frustrations. I'm impressed by the urgency with witch my complaints have been addressed. Apparently, my issues had festered due to miscommunications and a level of misunderstandings on my part. Again, I extend my apology based on the speed with which my frustrations were identified and resolved. In retrospect, I must say that the Kaiser Permanente motto "We Aim to Please" is well justified. Thank you very much. J. Wise

“Medice via e-mail”

Oliver B.
3/11/20

My partner has stage IV cancer. The treatment he is receiving from Kaiser is really substandard. He goes months without seeing his oncologist; everything is done via e-mail, no physical examinations. While other organizations have cancer teams to deal with the side effects of chemo and other problems one might have, with Kaiser your basically on your own. If you feel sick, send your doctor an e-mail. They might answer it. it sucks. Stay away from this horrible organization.

customer service (4)
tinas38
September 29th, 2014
Better than no insurance I guess, and one extra star for Dr. Mandoza, who was really the only good thing about them. This is cattle call insurance, they do the minimum and their individual plans are pretty expensive.wouldn't recommend.
rondaj
October 18th, 2013
I had Kaiser for years and it was good until you get sick. Then it would probably better to have another health care plan.
14 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Kaiser Permanente staff and other customers.

Staying healthy is easier with the right support. Visit kp.org to learn how we customize care and coverage just for you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kaiser Permanente?

Have a question about Kaiser Permanente?