Tec Security Leeds

Tec Security Leeds has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Tec Security Leeds?

“'KKK' affiliated company | Please be careful | Do Not Use!!”

truth S.
9/15/18

I felt compelled to leave a review upon this company. I used this company approx 5 years ago and have never forgotten the experience. I used this company for a camera installation. Kristian visited me and fitted my camera. The job was done but he had walked mud from outside into my property and I felt he did it on purpose. It came to payment upon the work and he verbally told me the cost (I think it was £99?). I paid and asked for a receipt and he then pulled out a piece of toilet paper and wrote £99 (I think that was the cost) on this dirty paper. He then signed it KKK and sniggered then left. I immediately felt intimidated and worried but had nobody to tell. I eventually told a friend who called him, and his wife (I think) answered and began making 'monkey chants'. He was in the background also doing this and laughing like hyenas? Search Kristian K King LS16 on 192.com and see for yourself his name, also, search FaceBook? Do Not Use!!!

truths7
September 15th, 2018
I felt compelled to leave a review upon this company. I used this company approx 5 years ago and have never forgotten the experience. I used this company for a camera installation. Kristian visited me and fitted my camera. The job was done but he had walked mud from outside into my property and I felt he did it on purpose. It came to payment upon the work and he verbally told me the cost (I think it was £99?). I paid and asked for a receipt and he then pulled out a piece of toilet paper and wrote £99 (I think that was the cost) on this dirty paper. He then signed it KKK and s$#*!ed then left. I immediately felt intimidated and worried but had nobody to tell. I eventually told a friend who called him, and his wife (I think) answered and began making 'monkey chants'. He was in the background also doing this and laughing like hyenas? Search Kristian K King LS16 on 192.com and see for yourself his name, also, search FaceBook? Do Not Use!!!

Tip for consumers: Please be careful | Do Not Use!!

Questions? Get answers from the Tec Security Leeds staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Tec Security Leeds?

Have a question about Tec Security Leeds?