JustMensRings.com reviews

Tel: +1-800-234-2269
customerservice@justmensrings.com

heatherh305
4/11/19

We ordered what was considered a designer ring, so as described on the page these took 5-7 business days to be shipped after ordering. This worked out perfectly for us as we had planned in advance when buying his ring. It arrived within the time stated and when it arrived we were in love with it! Amazing quality and the price was LESS than everywhere else we shopped.

joek92
4/7/19

Just ordered 2 rings and got them in 5 days. Exactly what I wanted but sadly I ordered the wrong size. I messaged them via email and got a response really quickly. They let me know that I can exchange for the right size no problem. I had no problems with communication or service. Top notch company if u ask me. I have already recommended to friends and will be buying more soon

helens157
4/12/18

I received my order pretty fast. I ordered wrong size and they were able to accommodate me. My exchange was processed pretty fast. Would recommend to friends and family.

laram33
1/19/18

I ordered my husband a wedding band for Christmas. He liked another ring better than the original I ordered. I sent the original ring back within the 30 day time frame for an exchange. The exchanged ring was sent in the mail the day after they got the original ring back. The ring is even nicer in person.

thomasv39
11/27/17

See so many reviews about customer service and wrong sizes. Based upon my experience I received exactly what I ordered. It arrived in less than a week with no extra cost, polished and fitted to the size I requested. All I can say is I am pleased and if anyone else is not, it is because they do not know what they want or what their own size is. As far as I can see, return/exchange policy is reasonable, but I did not need it.

alyssab28
8/18/17

The original order was filled quickly, so if they send you the correct product, then they are great. Sadly, myself and other customers have been swindled by a company that has zero customer service (try it for yourself - their customer service line is simply a voicemail. No hope of getting anyone in person).

They sent me the wrong sized ring - multiple phone calls and emails later, no response. Fortunately I had read one previous bad review (describing the exact situation that happened to me, ironically), and decided to try them out with a cheap ring instead of an expensive one. All the other reviews were great, so I thought I'd give them a chance.

Even though it was their fault, I hadn't heard back from customer service so I went ahead and returned the ring, including a check with the fee for returns. I have yet to hear anything about getting my ring back (they promise on the website a 48 hour turnaround). Unfortunately I doubt I'll ever hear anything from them again - their website says that when you return a ring to, "make sure you get tracking!" - I'm guessing that's because they want to claim the ring was 'lost' in the mail. I didn't think about this until after I had already sent the ring, unfortunately.

Frustrated, I wrote a bad review about them. Shortly after, I received an email from the website saying that Just Men's Rings was disputing the review and wanted it removed. I wish this company spent a fraction of the time helping their customers as they do trying to scrub the web of their bad reviews. Always beware of a company that always has perfect reviews - even the best companies have a couple negative comments!

If you are interested in this company, PLEASE proceed with caution - and don't buy anything expensive!!!!

The prices and selection of rings, also the service. I text they replied immediately with answer to a question had

By Heather H.

Questions? Get answers from the JustMensRings.com staff and other customers.

JustMensRings.com?