JustLinen.co.uk

JustLinen.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. JustLinen.co.uk also ranks 49th among Bedding sites.

How would you rate JustLinen.co.uk?

“Justlinen, just brilliant”

danny-cleese s.
7/9/14

Justlinen, just brilliant Justlinen.co.uk is an on-line arm of Dawsons Department Stores and sells, as you might expect linen. Yes, bedding and towels etc; not the most exotic subject for a review but they do deserve a review and a good one at that. This is the second time I have purchased from Justlinen.co.uk, I am sure there will be a third, more than likely a fourth, and who knows a fifth; I could go on for ever here, no you say, ok back to the review. Once again the whole ordering process was straightforward and simple, even paying seemed less of a wrench than usual. The items arrived in a few days and as with my first order the quality was second to none. Yes top notch quality items but not with a top notch price tag. I would definitely recommend Justlinen.co.uk.

dannyc24
July 9th, 2014
Justlinen, just brilliant

I would definitely recommend Justlinen.co.uk.

Questions? Get answers from the JustLinen.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JustLinen.co.uk?

Have a question about JustLinen.co.uk?