Review of JustGive

San Francisco, CA 94108, US
kendall@justgive.org

miangelc
9/25/17

$635 dollars was donated to my charity and I still have not received any of that money from Just Give. There is no telephone customer support and no one every answers emails. I feel this donor platform is truly a scam.

robinr71
6/26/17

I am a treasurer for a non-profit. Back in December, 2016, we received a donation from JustGive, and I deposited it. The check bounced, and our bank charged us a $12.00 fee. In January, 2017, we received a replacement check with a note that JustGive would reimburse us for any bank charges. I sent them an email, and a scan of the bank statement showing the charge. Back and forth emails led me to believe that JustGive would reimburse our $12.00. It is now almost July, 2017, and my last two emails have had no response from JustGive. I am putting a printout of the scan and the email stream into the mail. Maybe this will get our money back. I don't know. I'm just frustated that I'm being ignored, and there is no way to talk to anyone directly at JustGive.

cheryld44
9/3/16

I have been donating since April of 2015 and thought it was going to St. Jude in Memphis but just found out it isn't and can't find out where my $300.00 is going. Can't make contact with anyone which really throws up a RED FLAG. The phone number is a recording telling you to email and you can't get to any email to send an inquiry. So whose wallet did it go to. Children needing treatments don't get it do they?. My heart is in the right place but theirs surely isn't, is it?. THIS IS SO WRONG AND I HOPE ALL OF THESE EMPLOYEES SLEEP WELL. IM SURE THE KIDS I THOUGHT I WAS HELPING AREN'T. Can you say KARMA!!! JERKS!

Tip for consumers: PLEASE GO TO THE WEBSITE DIRECTLY AND PUT THESE CROOKS OUT OF BUSINESS. THIS IS BREAKING MY HEART. I HAD NO IDEA THEY WEREN'T SENDING ST. JUDE "MY" MONEY. SHAME ON THEM SLEEP WELL YOU CROOKS

Response from Gary E., JustGive Representative
Hello, this is Gary with JustGive.Org. I'm sorry you've had trouble contacting someone from our organization and want you to know that you can write us for any information you need by e-mailing: support@justgive.org. Please don't hesitate to contact me right away, so that I can help you with this matter. Thanks and talk to you soon.
sarahc83
10/27/14

Great website- love it.

jennyp1
6/25/13

My husband and I recently donated to the foundations for our children's schools. One foundation didn't receive their donation for 6 weeks, the other still has not received their donation and it has been 7 weeks.

This is very unfortunate because the money actually left our account at the time of donation, so Just Give seems to sit on the money for extended periods of time before giving it to the intended recipient.

This delay is not mentioned on the website - one of the foundations we donated to missed out on a matching donation because it was not received in time (though we paid for it in time).

I have tried to call Just Give on the phone and no one ever answers during normal business ours. I have left multiple messages and have not had a response. I DO NOT RECOMMEND USING JUST GIVE!!!

Response from Gary E., JustGive Representative
tn1
1,553 helpful votes
12/21/08

alternative to typical wedding gifts - I used this website a few years as an alternative to wedding registries at this or that store. It's a way for people to give donations to your favorite charities as a wedding gift, and I found it to be extremely useful and easy to navigate.

Questions? Get answers from the JustGive staff and other customers.

JustGive?