World Animal Foundation.homestead reviews

Burlington, Massachusetts 1803, United States
Tel: +1 800-986-0958

judyb
3/15/09

Adopt an animal and save a life. - You can adopt an animal from a lion to a seal to elephant etc.
It is excellent for anyone with children so they can learn more about animals and also learn to care and respect our wildlife.
A truly wonderful site for everyone of all ages.
Judy

tn1
1,587 helpful votes
12/21/08

adopt an animal - here's a great alternative to buying for kids the latest DS game or toy that they'll just use once or twice: adopt an animal. I adopted a penguin for one of my nephews while he was living in New Zealand. They delivered to him the adoption kit, including a photo, facts, adoption certificate and a stuffed animal. I don't think they do the stuffed animal anymore.

Delivery took a bit of time but I believe it was because I said that the address was in Australia instead of New Zealand. Thanks to the postal service there and to the organization, my nephew got his beloved penguin! He LOVED the gift, and it's for such a great cause. I believe, however, that the adoption only lasts for a year. Another option for adoption is the organization Defenders of Wildlife, but that delivery is possible within the U.S. only. All in all, I was really happy with this website, organization and gift.

Questions? Get answers from the World Animal Foundation.homestead staff and other customers.

World Animal Foundation.homestead?