United Nations

United Nations has a consumer rating of 2 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate United Nations?

“At least we still have the UN”

John C.
2/4/19

I have been blessed to travel to the places where WWII was fought, or those places have come to me, in the instance where I was allowed to board and look inside a Russian Tupelov Airliner. However I believe the Security Council is a bottleneck at the UN as it bottlenecks real attempts at peace that even my country, the US, would have to comply with. Also the UN is not all inclusive, in the way of not recognizing certain nations, the UN does not recognize individuality. Non-aligned or neutral is the opposite, neutrality is still taking a side but we live in a 3d Universe, not a two dimensional one. We call time the fourth dimension but it does not exist as the past pain should be forgotten. The UN was supposed to be about closing wounds from our world wars, not opening them back up again, over and over to infinity and beyond.

johnc1999
February 4th, 2019

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the United Nations staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about United Nations?

Have a question about United Nations?