Just Do My Homework reviews

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma 73102, United States
Tel: +1(844) 8851106

lll2
11/14/18

I asked them to complete a worksheet for me. I spoke to one of their representatives and they assured me that they'd be able to do it. A few days later I get a call and they say that I need to pay more money in order for it to be done, so i paid. Bare in mind I gave them 8 days to complete it. On the day they were supposed to return it, they asked for a 12 hour extension, which I gave them. When they finally sent the answers, they had literally copy and pasted the same question and changed a few words here and there. Many of the exercises were not done, and most of them were simply incorrect, even I could tell. When I contacted them about this, they asked for 2 hours. After the two hours they asked for 12 hours, and then 24 hours. When they finally sent it, it was the exact same as before, there was no difference. I talked to their representatives many times and they gave the same answers and would not let me talk to the writers. I paid for incorrect work.

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Dear Il, my name is Vanessa and I am Customer Care Manager at JustDoMyHomework.com. Thank you so much for your comment about our services as we appreciate all the feedbacks that help us to improve our work. First of all, I would like to apologize for such awful inconveniences that you have faced while cooperating with us, however I assure you that this is a very rare situation and I am shocked of its presence as much as you are. Also, I would like to inform you that we have a very fair revision policy, that allows you to request your paper to be adjusted, in case your guidelines are misunderstood or somehow are not followed in the way you expect them to be. To receive a revised version of the paper usually takes from 12 to 24 hours, so we would really appreciate if you could give us a chance to fix the issue for you. Moreover the reassignment option is also available for you, thus if you are not satisfied with the results of the current writer, you may easily request a task to be completed by a different expert and this usually takes not more than 48 hours. Moreover we have a strict Money Back guarantee, in case you consider the work you receive doesn't worth funds you have paid for it. All those options are available within the 14 days period from the moment of the last version of the paper is completed. Please follow this for more info: https://justdomyhomework.com/terms-and-conditions . We would really appreciate if you could get back to us to solve this issue as we value you as a Customer and would like to change your mind about our services. We are available 24/7. Thank you in advance!
devonw21
8/10/18

Just do it:) This is a brand slogan of another famous company but still they've done my homework really fast and professional. I've heard many different reviews about writing services and have a hesitation for the first time but now I'm cool with this. You can rely on this service, guys!

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Dear Devon, we really appreciate such words about our company! :) Everyday we are trying to meet your highest expectations and are doing our best not to let you down. So thank you so much for your trust and we do hope to have an opportunity to work with you in future :)
audrinaf
5/29/18

Justdomyhomework is how you progress with your studies effortlessly. Being a student shouldn't be something you can hardly get over. There are more cool things about student's life in general except studying. So let yourself enjoy them! You shouldn't be overwhelmed with loads of the college assignments. This service can do the work for you.

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Thank you, Audrina, for your nice words :) We are doing our best to provide you with the best services and improve them all the time! I really hope that our help was very useful for you and you will be placing more orders with us to receive our high-quality papers!
tomf182
5/4/18

This service was totally what I was looking for. Couple of weeks ago I decided that I had enough of education and I need some rest. Of curse that was only mine decision and not my professors nor ,y family knew about it. I needed some time alone but I do not wanted to throw up two years of education so I decided to order some home assignments online. I chose couple of online services and this one the best one. Why you as me - because this is the only one who got everything on time and even called me to ensure that everything was ok. I even spend some time to write this review, thats how good the service was!

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Hi there, Tom! :) We understand very clearly that some people just do not want to waste their time on sitting and writing papers on their own. That is why we are so happy to help you, and a lot of other students, with that! Thank you so much for such a nice review about our services! We will be more than happy to help you with your future tasks as well :)
bobh203
3/25/18

I had asked Fred, the representative, so many questions and he was able to reply in a friendly and nice manner. He was clear with his answers and helped me out through the whole process. I will be looking forward to asking them for more help if I do need it.

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Hello, Bob :) That is so nice to hear that our representatives do their job at the high-quality level! I assure you that not only Customer Support Representative but also our writers work with the best quality on the market and will provide you with a really great paper. I really hope that you enjoy our services :)
hishama6
3/1/18

Title says it all.. Those guys are professional, fast, and present quality work. Would recommend 100%

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Hey there, Hisham! As we all know - brevity is the soul of wit :) So looking at such short but true words about us makes me feel really grateful as they describe our services perfectly. Thank you and please get back to us to get more papers completed for you :)
alexanderg51
2/1/18

I have used this site numerous times, prices are great and work is excellent. I don't have any complaints and would recommend anyone who didn't try it, to go ahead and do so.

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Hello, Alexander :) We really appreciate so kind words from you as we always value such loyal customers. If you need any further help with your assignments, we will be more than happy to provide you with it and complete everything in the best possible way :)
kirks44
1/7/18

I would kindly like to thank writer-491 for a job well done on my assignments. The writer provided a very detailed paper and was very responsive to all questions asked. All assignment where on time as the writer promised and the writer met my intent as the customer. I am looking forward to working with this writer again in the future. Thank you again and take care.

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Dear Kirk! We are so grateful for such a wonderful review and we assure you that all the efforts of writer #491 will be taken into consideration and appreciated. I am Customer Care Manager at JustDoMyHomework and only an idea of having such clients as you are, shows that everything we are doing here will be helpful and valued :)
eldap1
Elda P.
12/3/17

As long as you give specific details about you how you want your paper you will receive really good results. Their customer services are great and they answer you right away either by chat or email which is awesome. They're always in contact with you!!

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Hi there! :) My name is Vanessa and I am Customer Care Manager at JustDoMyHomework company. Thank you, Elba, for placing this awesome comment here about us! That is absolutely true that if you place all the instructions and provide the writer with exact directions, the paper will be written accordingly and you'll receive the results you are expecting to. So if you need any other assignments to be completed, we'll be more than happy if you allow us to complete it for you! :)
craneb
11/11/17

They do awesome job and they have great customer service, they will reply to you instantly and you can ask for a revision if you are not satisfy with their work :)

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Hi, Crane! :) We really enjoy receiving those feedbacks where not only work of our writers is appreciated, but also all the efforts of Customer Support Service are under attention. For me, as for a Customer Care Manager at JustDoMyHomework company, reading such kind words about my colleagues brings a lot of pleasure ! :) We work 24/7 to take care of all your papers so you get them on time and in accordance with all your instructions.
albertf34
6/30/17

Great writing service. During my student years I used to request help from this site quite often. I was working and studying, and I just had no time to do all my homework in time. And sometimes I just lacked an inspiration. Anyway, the job was done I were always getting good marks. So for students, who want to save their time, I highly recommend this service.

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Dear Albert! It is so nice to read such kind feedback as yours here! :) I am Vanessa, Customer Care Manager at JustDoMyHomework company and I would like to thank you for those outstanding words! There is no better feeling than realizing that we can help such amazing people as you!
stevens214
6/27/17

You need to try it once just to feel how is it cool just to chill wile all your class work is going to be done somewhere away.
Writing not my favoite part of high school, so I delegate all the work to these guys.
They get my money, I get all the work done + I get nice marks. So I think it's more than fare.

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Hey, Steven :) It's Vanessa, Customer Care Manager at JustDoMyHomework company. We really appreciate your feedback, because we exist to help exactly in such cases. You are absolutely right about this feeling when you don't need to worry about your paper anymore and you just wait for the professional expert to complete it for you. That feels just amazing! So we really hope that will have an opportunity to help you with future tasks :)
amandas229
6/27/17

I actually got to this site by accident, because I was looking for some help with my kids homework. I ordered some essays, its was actually pretty cheap and the girl on support team helped me a lot with navigation. My child got the high grade and now I am 1 Mom. Thank you very much!

Response from Vanessa J., Just Do My Homework Representative
Hello, Amanda! This is Vanessa, Customer Care Manager at JustDoMyHomework company. Thank you for the feedback about our services! We really appreciate an opportunity of providing papers of the best quality at affordable prices for you. So if any other help needed, we will be very happy to assist further :)

Questions? Get answers from the Just Do My Homework staff and other customers.

Just Do My Homework?