Just Answer

Just Answer has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Just Answer ranks 42nd among Service Marketplace sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%
How would you rate Just Answer?

“Welcoming”

Ian M.
8/21/21

As it happened, I managed to solve the problem on my own, ie correct my stupid mistake, but I liked it when gethuman followed up and asked whether it was solved and how, so I could tell the world not to make the same mistake as me.

“Stay well away”

Durjay S.
9/24/21

It's not just me when I look into the reviews, many people have been ripped off by their membership fee. They say the fee is £5 for a question, but they don't make it clear that there will be a direct debit for the membership of £50/month after a week. Even if you don't login into the account, they will take money from your account. Stay well away

durjays
September 24th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
It's not just me when I look into the reviews, many people have been ripped off by their membership fee. They say the fee is £5 for a question, but they don't make it clear that there will be a direct debit for the membership of £50/month after a week. Even if you don’t login into the account, they will take money from your account. Stay well away

bruceh60
September 26th, 2021

Don't go near this mob.
A blatant rip off of your money.
I signed up for a $5.00 answer (which was pathetic) 12 months later I realised they were still taking $66.00 out of my bank account every month. Over this time I hadn't asked for any service (didn't even know I was a member) and they hadn't provided any service.
Most businesses give you a month free service and then if you like the company and what it provides you commit and join.
Just Answer charge a small fee of $5.00 for your initial consult, but once they have got your bank details they consider you a member and deduct $66.00 per month membership fee until you physically cancel your membership with them.
No correspondence within that period to advise you are considered a member and still paying.
When I questioned them they virtually laughed at me and said "You didn't read the fine print" and that their business and tactics were legal.
I tried to contact them again but they blocked me from their email.
I have sent several letters of my situation into the "Just answer" questions site and will keep pestering them on going.
My bank had to cancel my credit card and issue a new one.
I am a pensioner now and $800.00 is a lot of money to me.
My Recommendation to You. NO NO NO No!
They must be writing these positive responses in themselves because anyone with an ounce of brain would not.
Retired Manager of Research and Development

ianm638
August 21st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Just Answer staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Just Answer?

Have a question about Just Answer?