Review of MicroWorkers

Dallas, TX 75248, United States
info@microworkers.com

gunasekaranarumugavignesha
5/8/19

I Am Earn 10 Dollar After One Week Before Is Good Company And Genuine Company I Am So Happy ThankyThankyou Very Much

addemc
4/29/19

Had never been paid after payment request was made, it took many months non payment and neither can campaign for ad be successfully listed. Don't waste time!

jimmyb124
1/14/19

As an employer, you are constantly challenged by spammer who submit fake answers to pass thru the system which, screened by the staffs.

Some of my campaign were forced to be taken down, create a support ticket.

And was forced to change user's rating in order to continue, so I need to pay them!

hafsiam
12/24/18

Yes this website is a big fake and scam don't west your time and try another website LIKE FIERR OR FREELANER

markm1082
Mark m.
11/16/18

Well, I did. Not review the site before in entered into it. guess it was a scam all along. we need to make sure the site goes down. There is scam the take money from people and workers work they don't pay them. Withdrawal I made since 5months still hanging on the air. We need to take the site down together guys lets do it.anyway, we can..

linaw11
10/21/18

Only some old members who are paid... My withdrawal pending for + 1 year... I tried bank transfer to waive pin but NOTHING.... Support team don't reply to my ticket.. So warning... Do NOT waste your time here...

kamilm14
8/1/18

I am waiting half year for withdraw pin. Support stopped answering. Site is a scam, dont waste your time.

chrisb803
7/9/18

So when I'm doing small jobs for people literally worth only a few cents if that, I'm getting SCAMMED. Out of a few cents, how PETTY is that? The guy I successfully completed a job for truthfully. He LIED and said that my information was "fake" and refused to pay me for the work I did. They going out of their way to claim that you did not do your job so they can avoid paying you so they can get you to do the job for no money. You are there to earn money not be scammed out of it when it's only a few CENTS!

ninac51
5/27/18

I have been a member in microworkers since 2013. I started working on the platform by completing some easy tasks and gained around $13. I requested a payment and then a message popped up saying that they are going to send a pin number to my address in order to confirm it. I waited for a year and during this period, I contacted their support team several times. They replied within days but I did not get benefit of their answers. A year later (bearing in mind the payment is still pending) I contacted them again telling them that I received no pin to my address and everything is correct. They said that I could choose Payoneer as a payment method so that they did not require a pin confirmation. I tried again and worked further because the minimum payout with Payoneer is $20. I gained $23 and requested a payment through Payoneer. Till now, the payment is still pending since around 3 months ago and their support team did not reply to my message.

==> The proof of my review is in the attached picture.

Tip for consumers: Stay away of this scam website to not waste your time and efforts.

karthik80
3/14/18

I am waiting for PIN from 2 yrs....i earned 10$ but i cant withdraw...they send pin via post.totally waste...dont enter

inzamulh
3/14/18

they Charge From advertiser .if workers failed they charge . but When u will be Worker They did not paid u . Fully fake site . 90 % user use VPS service . i run my campaign i did not get result but they charge me . no Skype no phone only email responce .slow response

ellyp1
2/2/18

I submitted job for signups and i received 10 signups from one email with fake email malcomix1973@libero.it i strikingly put in my task to be Gmail yahoo, Hotmail but offiacley this site just take my money and they not sending proper signups, plus they don't approve me as worker because in some case i failed admission test which I am not sure that is true. Biggest scam ever think again before you start to work with theem

Tip for consumers: http://prntscr.com/i91kf0
DO YOU THINK I AM STUPID AND I AM NOT READING MY NOTIFICATION > OR I AM PAYING FOR BOTS? I REALLY NEED TO CLARIFY ME THIS BECAUSE I WILL HAVE TO REPORT YOU AND WRITE "FANTASTIC" REVIEW ON EVERYWHERE !!!! RESOLVE THIS I AM SPENDING OWER 100$ IN MONTH TO WORK WITH YOU

marcop39
12/19/17

They will ask you to wait for 2-4 weeks for the pin to be mailed. It's been 2 months and still pending. I tried to contact them and they replied to my first message but after that they will ignore you. Its a scam.

tomidea
9/30/17

They want to scam you... My experience. I worked there for a year, doing odd jobs and all. in all I earned about 90$ in the 1 year. I withdrew 40$ to my payoneer account that has a different name from my microworkers account. It was successful. I tried to withdraw the remaining 50$ and suddenly, they 'realised' my names don't match. They wont let me withdraw the 50$. I contacted support about it, but their support is basically non-existent. They don't typically reply emails or support tickets.

probind
9/21/17

when i done the task after show that, 'same ip adress done the task..now, my question is why that is showing after complete my task????

lisah309
7/18/17

Should've cam here before working on Microworkers. You will get the biggest run around to received your payment. I was told up to 35 days or more. This is what it said in an email that I received from then and that was just to receive a pin. I received a pin by text from them to complete the withdrawal I was to type the pin in the box and now this email said to give it 35 days. This is just a tactic they use to delay and delay and in the meantime one might continue to do even more work for them. STOP!! Their whole thing is that we are making them look good because the ones that are submitting the tasks pay them and in return they are getting the results for their money because we are completing the work, however we don't get anything. They submitter gets the results "good results" in which they then submit more work because they see a good turn around. Microworkers keeps that money and then holding the money that suppose to go to workers is never distributed so they can't lose. IF YOU STOP NOW ANY FURTHER WORK IT WILL HELP FROM OTHERS GETTING SCAMMED BECAUSE NO ONE WILL RETAIN THEM FOR FUTURE WORK. WE NEED TO GET AROUND THE MIDDLE MAN (MICROWORKERS) AND LET THE ONES SUBMITTING THE WORK THAT WORKERS AREN'T GETTING PAID LIKE IT SAYS. This is why they make it to where you have to earn at least $9.00 before cashing out; this gives them time to get more work out of someone before they realize that you supposedly have to wait another 2 months to receive your money. All delays to put someone off or to them hopefully frustrate someone enough to just give up on it. Can you imagine all the workers that have done that? All that money, all that rightfully earned money adds up to $$$$$ and this site has learned the perfect way to make money out of honest people because they are too lazy to earn it the honest way themselves.

sandic12
6/22/17

I read in Facebook that there are big delays in paments - this is never a good sign. I tried alternatives Rapidworkers - looks good but not many jobs and Picoworkers.com looks awesome but I managed to earn my first $5 here he he

sunnys36
3/7/17

my microworkers account has terminate without doing any neagtive things (This account has been terminated and cannot be activated again.
MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS)
why it is saying, i need info about this please help me

nikolad8
2/26/17

I have a bad experince with employer who doesent pay me for a well finished job.Bad think with microworkers is even if you report the employer microworkers doesnt care.other words they wasnt valye a employ.they only valye employer.Good lack

rishadq
1/29/16

I agree with all the 1-star reviews here. This site was hard to register (I had to jump through all kinds of hoops), and then they wanted my banking information. Huh? Paypal isn't enough?

The final straw was when they requested a sign-up fee or some such nonsense.

Yeah, no. There are a bazillion alternates to this site. Stay away!!!

taylorj11
1/13/16

DO NOT WASTE MY TIME. I CAN NOT EVEN REGISTER BE CAUSE OF "LITERAL RULES" STAY AWAY.

prashantp3
11/27/15

In my experience the person behind Microworkers is an opportunist making money off the back of others and not always honouring payments to members. I shall never work for Microworkers again irrespective of whether or not they ever actually pay me what they owe me...

soc27
11/9/15

If you are looking to make decent money on the internet, then perhaps microworkers.com is not the best place to do so. But whether you are looking to make money or just want to earn something during the day, microworkers could make your day.

The site offers ways to earn money by doing micro tasks. These are tasks that are submitted by individuals. Anyone interested in earning must register on the website and login and begin doing available tasks.

Each task has an assigned amount you can earn from it once you complete the task.The task once completed as requested is then reviewed by the individual who put it out and if all instructions were followed and the task done correctly, the assigned amount for completing the task is then paid out.
Task earnings can range from as little as $0.01 to up to a $100 and perhaps even more. Currently the highest paying task pays $30. This is at the time of writing this review.

The minimum payout amount is $9.00 but you must have at least $10 or more to request withdrawal. Withdrawal can be made using paypal or payza and depending on which payment processor you use about 7% is deducted from your earnings. This is why as said before earnings must be at least $10 or more.

The first withdrawal takes time because when you make your first withdrawal request, microworkers.com will send you a withdrawal code directly to your home address or your physical mail address. Depending on your location this may take up to from 2-4 weeks to recieve. Once you recieve the letter containing the code you can use it to cash out your earnings by entering the code in the appropriate box.

Microworkers.com may not be the big money earner that most of us dream of to find online but it does offer a little satifaction in allowing us to earn something at the end of the day. Apart from the first time withdrawal that takes up some time, payments are never delayed and may take up to 3-7 to see in your paypal/payza account. I have not had any problems cashing out. I have never run into any kind of difficulty using the site and will continue to use it as long as it remains. While it may not guarantee great satisfaction, a little earning can start the day and can go a long way.

ragham
1/4/15

Good to work as spending time on this site. Got payment several times. Working fine.

sumnerk7
3/11/13

I've used Microworkers twice for Twitter campaigns.

First campaign:
1. Many of the workers hired did not fulfil their tasks as per required, so I rated them as 'not satisfied'. Then my campaign got stopped abruptly. Email to Microworkers went unanswered. The campaign resumed the next day, but the total number of workers rated as 'satisfied' in the end were more than I'd actually rated, which meant I was charged more than I should've been.

Second campaign:
1. I ordered my gigs using credit card because they have no option to use Paypal. I then noticed that ordering another gig just required one click - no filling in of any details, no confirmation - just deducted straight away from my credit card. Seeing that it was too easy, I requested them to remove my credit card details via email. No response.

2. 2 days later, I got a message from my bank about a transaction to the value of about USD1,800 I did not make. I had to have my card replaced and will have to go through some hoops to refute this transaction with the bank.

I then emailed Microworkers to have my account terminated and as always, no reply. Searched around the Net and found other who have been scammed as well.

So please, do yourself a favour and stay away from the website!

Questions? Get answers from the MicroWorkers staff and other customers.

3 Photos for MicroWorkers