Review of Zeerk

Zeerk reviews

feyisetans
12/8/18

I have been working as a seller on Zeerk for more than two years. I have met with amazing clients and I love working on the platform. Noteworthy is the fact that you can initiate fund withdrawal immediately after a client approves a job - no waiting time to process withdrawal!

robertl707
10/17/18

I have been buying and selling for 1 year with lots of satisfied clients, I had issues too which a normal person will have, stay professional , don't abuse the sellers or buyers and you should be fine, great marketplace with a lot of to offer.

tomg292
10/3/18

This website is a fraud. Even their "admin" was unprofessional refusing to acknowledge they didn't give me what was paid for. Then I was threatened by them. They stole my money and did not provide services but said they did. Stay far away.

durantem
7/23/18

they stolen my money, 200 US, and ZEERK said that they gave back the money to the customer, but I know the customer and she say WITH PROOF, that not received any money back, her account say that she paid to me, I will report ZEERK.COM to the goverment office in USA by scam, many people said that them happened something similar.. AND ADDITIONAL DELETED MY ACCOUNT AND NOT ANSWER MY EMAILS... BECAUSE THEY KNOW THEY ARE SCAMMERS.

Questions? Get answers from the Zeerk staff and other customers.

Zeerk?