Julyco

Julyco has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Julyco ranks 26th among Maternity Clothes sites.

How would you rate Julyco?

“Never buy anything from here!”

Naomi M.
6/8/21

Horrible service! I ordered a dress for my gender reveal in April for the reveal being in May. I try to tell them I want a refund and no longer want a maternity summer dress as baby will be due before before summer comes back. All of a sudden they are saying it's arrived and refusing to help me any further. Disgusting service. 3 months later I still don't have my dress and now I'm out money as well. NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!

naomim153
June 8th, 2021

Horrible service!

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM HERE!

Tip for consumers:
Don’t !!

Products used:
Went to general pants instead

josephinel72
May 7th, 2021

Worst company - DONT buy from them. They advertise on Instagram and Facebook. Made an order on April 11th 2021. The goods are still waiting for shipment on May 7th. I have contacted the company and they still cannot tell when the items will be shipped. They offered a 10% further discount which is pointless since its maternity clothes and baby is coming this week. I requested to cancel the order and they said they can only refund 96% of the money due to labour cost. Really not the customers problem that they don't know how to run their logistics. I am so furious and disappointed. Still waiting to get my full refund.

Questions? Get answers from the Julyco staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Julyco?

Have a question about Julyco?