JoyDress.co.uk

JoyDress.co.uk has a consumer rating of 2.55 stars from 33 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Consumers complaining about JoyDress.co.uk most frequently mention live chat problems. JoyDress.co.uk ranks 70th among Dresses Other sites.

• I have recently received a prom dress from Joydress and I am incedibly impressed!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate JoyDress.co.uk?

“Love my wedding dress!”

K P.
11/15/19

Like the picture or even more beautiful. The beads and sequins are not visible in the picture. The work of dress is nice work. However, the dimensions have become larger than what I have given.de rather to be big than small. I recommend to everyone.

“Disgusting scamming people!”

A A.
4/25/16

I ordered 2 dresses over £200 from this filthy scamming website for my engagement and never received any at all was so frustrated. Sent them so many emails way over 20 etc but they just kept delaying it until I sadly found out too late from facebook and this was actually 2 years ago. However someone on fb advised people who got scammed to contact their bank and I did and luckily after showing them proof of the emails sent and received etc got my refund back so was relieved about that but will never forget the headache they gave me.

prom dress (6)
frandyk
February 25th, 2013
One of the BEST INTERNET MERCHANTS I have ever done business with. I ordered my dresses from them... it arrived weeks before I thought it would and the fit was MAGNIFICENT!
Honestly, if you have someone measure you, you will NOT be disappointed! All my bridesmaids had their dresses from them as well! I cannot compliment them enough ~ honestly!
aa1392
April 25th, 2016
verenas
June 6th, 2013
Bought 2 dresses on May, 18th. I was told production would take up to 26 days + 3 days of delivery.
The dresses arrived today, 6th of June.
They look exactly like they did on the pictures, the seams are made well. I might want to check the embroidery and perhaps refasten several pearls, but since the dresses really were inexpensive, I am fine with that.
Unfortunately, the packaging was badly done. Thedresses have been packed well protectedly, but were tightly wrapped in plastic and stuffed in a rather small box. The were wrinkled, when I pulled them out.
After having read so many negative comments on this site, I was rather relieved, when the dresses arrived this morning.
After all, the dresses are pretty, and delivery time was kept to the point, for the bad packaging I reduce the voting to 3 stars.
dianeb39
February 1st, 2015
I wouldn't rate this disgusting, low life business even 1 star.
I ordered a long, spaghetti strap dress for my 16 year olds prom last year, and I cannot tell you how disappointed we were.
The dress never arrived. I had a sketchy email from someone called Harry who assured everything was in order, but this was just a delay tactic. It went past the 45 days allowed on Paypal to put a claim in, so hence no refund.
I don't understand how businesses are allowed to operate like this.
My daughter was so upset and in the end, we ordered one from Coast, which was well worth evety penny.
This is a scum, low life, chinese outfit... avoid at all costs!
kp212
November 15th, 2019
sindisiwel
February 3rd, 2016
I bought a dress for my daugher for a prom.it arrived on time.not the exact colour but it was stunning. Well designed. Well detailed. Also good quality material. I would buy again from this company.and would recommend it to my friends and family
elizabethe8
June 21st, 2013
While searching for a prom dress for my daughter, I came across joydress.co.uk. This website is exclusively meant for selling prom dresses. I personally found the dresses excellent and beautifully designed to meet the current fashion standards that the generation follows. The website is an online retailer that focuses on the responsibility of supplying their partners and customers with quality clothing at a reasonable cost. With ensuring customer satisfaction being their top priority, the service provider includes a 30 days return and exchange clause if the customers find their order defective. Rest assured the deal you find with them is the best in the industry.
valeried2
September 2nd, 2013
Ordered a prom dress for my daughter in march due to be delivered april - it never turned up the only method of communication was online chat with someone called "harry" who advised me that there was a delay and i must be patient! I was assured that the dress would be delivered by the end of may. Of course it wasnt you pay by paypal and they keep you going over the 45 days so you cant raise a case against them. Anyway I finally got my credit card company on to them and got a full refund.
strngthg
April 24th, 2013
This is a beautiful dress! I ordered it in Burgundy. It took about a month to get here but it was well worth the wait. This dress is very flattering for my body type. It definitely needs to be pressed when you take it out if the box before you wear it. I am very happy with this dress.
np17
May 29th, 2013
Sadly another victim of the Joydress scam. My daughter's Prom dress has failed to arrive after 50 days and all comments on the genuine posts are born out in reality. Not based in the UK, no UK number, no response from emails, on line chat is full of lies and broken promises. The text in the so called positive reviews is so obviously false, the company is shooting itself in the foot by writing them in the first place. Definitely do not buy from this company.
alisionk
April 27th, 2013
It was beautiful and charming. I do recommend it to all of my friends. Oh just one more thing, my best friends need a dress in october and i recommended Joydress too. Her oder is being proceesed now. Please pay much attention to her order. Thanks very much!
shannonw21
September 18th, 2015
No dress and no refund- credit card number was stolen with in minutes and multiple charges from - CHINA! I should of done my research- reviews on the website are fake. Company is not in UK- it is in China. Credit card company is disputing charges. Please don't buy from them!
peterq3
October 16th, 2014
Do not use this site never received my daughters dress and no refund the site is a scam
alecl13
June 22nd, 2013
They sell lovely dresses, it's just a shame that you never receive them. A friend of mine ordered a dress for our prom 2 months ago and after pushing back the estimated delivery date several times, they have contacted her this morning, 6 days before the prom to tell her that the dress will not be arriving in time for the prom. Meaning that 6 days before the prom she now has no dress to wear.
vivl
August 21st, 2013
Do not order from these crooks. I ordered a dress for my daughters prom in May. After hearing nothing for a month I told them I needed to receive the dress within 14 days.
They said they would try but in the end they said they would cancel the order because they could not make the deadline.
It is now the end of August & after hundreds of emails promising a refund I have still not received it
Do not order from these thrives!
paulah10
October 6th, 2013
DO NOT USE THIS SITE. They are crooks and full of false promises. You would think that paying via PayPal is secure but this company has found the loophole and learnt to abuse it by playing on the 45 day rule. I ordered a dress in March and it never arrived. I have been in email communication for months now with a very polite person called 'Fiona' who has consistently reassured me that a refund will be made once they can resurrect the PayPal account. This was up until 2 weeks ago when she appears to have grown bored and has stopped responding to me. Strangely (or not as you would expect) the Joydress site does not allow you to post a bad review so I hope some of their potential customers read these reviews first before parting with their money. It's a canny little scam they've got going and they're probably getting rich on it if all the other reviews are anything to go by - there's definite pattern emerging here and I'm sure it illegal!
cindym25
March 13th, 2013
WOW! Just received this dress for my daughter and I have to say, my expectations were far exceeded! The fabric quality is beautiful and the quality is outstanding. Nicely lined and inside seams are perfectly finished - this dress is better made than those three times the price. We will be purchasing more in the future.
chloec4
April 25th, 2013
Rating no stars if possible. Sadly the site is bogus. They aren't based in USA, UK, FRANCE or GERMANY... They are based in China. Joydress isn't an 'official' company either, they are most likely a home based supplier who steal photographs from wholesale websites and try and replicate the dress. Sadly many have tried to take to Facebook to explain to others how they have been conned out of money, these comments have been deleted to cover up the true intention of joydress. Do not purchase from any dress website that does not have a legit registered business address. The reviews on their website are also fake. I noticed as every review is 5 stars, other reviews on websites are given high ratings by their team, hence them only having one post. Please avoid this not so very like company.
dianah5
April 3rd, 2013
When I received my dress I was astonished with the quality of the dress.It looks exactly like the photo!
romans22
June 22nd, 2013
49 days after ordering a dress that would take 17 days to deliver, it still has not arrived and they need more time.
It's a china based SCAM - read the positive reviews carefully and just don't order
nixoni
May 5th, 2013
I choosed the dress online and the dress fits perfect, I want to really emphasise the dress is really great quality. This is not some cheap made dress Looks exactly like picture I couldn't be more happy. I also look forward to buying other items as I have such great confidence with this shop. The best experience in buying online!
franciner
June 10th, 2013
Joydress is definitely a scam and I think that some of the reviews giving good feedback are a scam too. My 2 dresses arrived in a very small box with no returns form or tags on the dresses. They were badly made with beads missing, embroidery not stitched properly and uneven hemlines. After a week of emails from different people suggesting I don't return them because its too far and would cost too much I contacted PayPal to start a dispute. Joydress then contacted me not through PayPal, but emailed requesting that i close the dispute then this would be a win win situation for me. I ignored them and carried on the dispute. PayPal have now confirmed that my money will be refunded. The dresses have now gone to a charity shop as they were a reminder of a bad impulsive decision of sorting out my daughters prom dress online.
estherb9
July 18th, 2013
SCAM SCAM SCAM

Ordered a dress in January which NEVER arrived - its now July and nearly 300 emails later they will not send me a dress or refund my money.

STAY AWAY - unless you want rid of some money for no return...

So angry they can get away with THEFT
jims83
May 28th, 2013
No dress, no ability to contact the company! If you look on the Internet and see positive reviews I'm willing to bet they're all fake.
joshh46
January 14th, 2014
This site is a scam.The reviews are fake from stolen personal data of their victims from these sies: joydress.co.uk, mollydress.com and many others relates. Stay away! Try to join their twitter, facebook to find out.

Questions? Get answers from the JoyDress.co.uk staff and other customers.

Nfl jerseys online, fashion, the latest, classic, durable, good quality, cheap, discount activities in progress, limited sale!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JoyDress.co.uk?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

2.6
Have a question about JoyDress.co.uk?