Review of JourneyPass

Tel: 1-800-264-4164
contact@journeypass.com

masonf12
6/29/17

I agreed to do a survey over the phone and to pay 4.95 for shipping and handling. They asked for concent to charge me for a membership monthly and I told them no. I was supposed to receive a 100 dollar Walmart gift card, which I never received. Also they charged me for the monthly membership of 29.99, which I didn't agree to. And in doing so I am now late on my car payment. This is a scam don't agree to anything these people ask for.... in fact tell them to shove it.

Tip for consumers: Don't

kellyh120
10/17/16

I agreed to an offer to pay 4.95 for a $100 gift card and now I am being charged a 24.95 fee -without consent- to a membership that I am trying to cancel, as I had NO KNOWLEDGE of...has SCAM written all over it! Should I expect to be run thru the ringer trying to get my monies back??

karenm243
9/6/16

This is a decent site for deals and savings coupons.

johnb658
7/20/16

The deals are good, but I got a special on something that the store didn't honor because they said it was expired but i just signed up only a few days before so i don't know who is responsible but it made me a little bit mad but overall i think i have saved a lot of money so i am fine with it

stanleyc32
6/13/16

I had a mixed experience. sometimes I was able to get great deal and 2 times I wasn't able to claim my offer. Also it requires a bit of patience.

walterb49
6/13/16

this is my positive review on journeypass.com- I am very happy with the membership. They do amazing job getting the best prices on the market. Keep it up!

aa1458
6/9/16

I'd say that it's really good for a specific demographic of people- travellers. I used it on 6 occasions and I would say that the best deal I got was on a cruise and I will definitely use it again.
A W

wilsonr13
6/8/16

This is my positive review on Journey Pass ( journeypass.com). I hardly ever leave positive reviews but this site is great! I wish I had known about it earlier.

mayumip
5/31/16

I started travelling since I joined the website. Before journeypass I couldn't afford travelling. I joined journey pass 3 months ago and I already went away twice thanks to the offers they have on the site. It's amazing!
MP

heleng46
5/25/16

Nice website... they have good deals on cruises, hotels, airfare and some good deals on all inclusive holidays. Definitely worth checking out. I would like them to add more deals but I am already getting a lot of value so no complaints. generally 5stars

jesusap
5/24/16

MY FAMILY COULDN'T BE HAPPIER WITH THE HOLIDAYS DISCOUNTS I GOT ON JOURNEY PASS. MY FAMILY WENT ON A LONGED FOR HOLIDAYS TO DISNEYLAND/ORLANDO. THANK YOU JOURNEY PASS

marip5
5/23/16

If you do not get excited getting a discount and cash back this website is probably not for you. I am a member of pretty much every major discount site but this one is one of it's kind. I love because I do not only get to save but also you are getting a cash back!

charitog
5/18/16

I had some luck with it. It's a keeper

cherryf3
5/18/16

good website, good discounts, I saved on cruise, hotel and airfare.
I recommended it to my family and we all save whenever we go on holidays together.

lailanij
5/18/16

I call myself a deal finder and I know pretty much every website out there and follow the discount days religiously. I love journeypass.com. It's easy to use and hassle free and that's why I use it. There is a lot of websites out there that you sign up for and you get nothing- with journeypass.com you get discounts and good deals.

michaell197
5/10/16

I am an avid traveller and always in search of a great deal. Journeypass.com not only saves me money but also I get cash back on some of the deals. last month I saved $80 on a cruise. They are pretty good with customer service.

josephs165
5/7/16

I have no reservations and would recommend journeypass.com to anyone who wants to save on products and services. I found some good deals on there

Tip for consumers: Overall satisfied

bellac15
5/7/16

I have been a member for a month and had a great experience. The deals are incredible. Keep up the good work!

williama84
3/29/16

and see charge came $24.95 they mess up call them cancel asked make sure she said not be charge hope she teling true

Tip for consumers: never buy anything call you say gift card wal mart other store becareful

susanb18
3/29/12

i join member of journeypas.com then automaticaly me join another company of valu. pass.. i did not know... i call cancel journey.com then i did not know i join the company of valu- pass.com... now i can not get my full money back which is 99.95. now i live on small income...and disable...deaf and celebral palsy... and back problem and neck problem.. have previous surgery on back and neck...

Questions? Get answers from the JourneyPass staff and other customers.

2 Photos for JourneyPass